Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
I don't subscribe to your belief. So I'm happy and you are not. I would consider my marriage successful, whereas you cannot.

So sad. Imagine being damn near over the hill, surviving on handouts with your kids, and single because your husband ghosted you. Tragic.
I'm 35, that's awhile off from 50. You cant even do basic math.

Here you are again with your baboon "happiness" doctrine. You are so morally inferior that you believe Happiness is the goal of life, as if it is the measure of life. You know what you call that? HEDONISM. It's evil, and quite frankly, against The Torah.

The goal of The Torah is righteousness, not happiness.

You don't know my daily private life, when or how often I am happy. It is presumptuous and foolish for you to assume anything about my private life.

What is a "successful" marriage after all? One that HONORS THE TORAH. My marriage with Marshall honored The Torah. That is success, according to the Hebraic mindset. But I don't think a Christian like you would understand that. I know you Christians, and I know that you worship Elohim to use him for your advantage, whatever you can get out of being a Christian. You could care less about his Torah.

You can assume that Marshall left me all you want, it's your stupidity, not mine. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Or the Angel could see which houses were marked and which weren't. There is no passage in the Torah (Or the whole Bible for that mater) that explicitly states anything about fourth dimensional energy fields and white trash single moms being able to sense them.

Your sexist patriarchal worldview aside, riddle me this: How did the plague enter the houses if the Angel of Death never walked through their doors?

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
Your sexist patriarchal worldview aside, riddle me this: How did the plague enter the houses if the Angel of Death never walked through their doors?
Angels are non-corporal entities that can appear and disappear at a moments notice and perform miracles through God so I really don't think it had to physically enter a house to kill someone. Quit being an autist and stop taking things so literally.

Reactions: Kitsuna

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I'm 35, that's awhile off from 50. You cant even do basic math.

Here you are again with your baboon "happiness" doctrine. You are so morally inferior that you believe Happiness is the goal of life, as if it is the measure of life. You know what you call that? HEDONISM. It's evil, and quite frankly, against The Torah.

The goal of The Torah is righteousness, not happiness.

You don't know my daily private life, when or how often I am happy. It is presumptuous and foolish for you to assume anything about my private life.

What is a "successful" marriage after all? One that HONORS THE TORAH. My marriage with Marshall honored The Torah. That is success, according to the Hebraic mindset. But I don't think a Christian like you would understand that. I know you Christians, and I know that you worship Elohim to use him for your advantage, whatever you can get out of being a Christian. You could care less about his Torah.

You can assume that Marshall left me all you want, it's your stupidity, not mine. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Answer my challenge. Prove the Torah matters any more than Green Eggs and Ham WITHOUT using the torah as a source. You cannot. Which proves it is fake. Prove me wrong.

Reactions: ForscytheBat

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
I don't fucking know. But I'm certain it's not whatever fringe theory you've cooked up between your two functional synapses. You're trying to rationalize the irrational, it literally can't be done.
"What is "the 4th dimension"?" is the correct answer.

@TamarYaelBatYah Do you find Indian (curry not dot) and Paki men attractive?
I can make some good Curry food. Yum yum yum

Marshall and I are back in negotiations. It's a bit hostile right now, but I shall make no further comment about other men's attraction level

Answer my challenge. Prove the Torah matters any more than Green Eggs and Ham WITHOUT using the torah as a source. You cannot. Which proves it is fake. Prove me wrong.

Ok. I can. The Torah is the oldest surviving religious text in the world that still has adherents. No other religious text can boast the same.

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net

Marshall and I are back in negotiations. It's a bit hostile right now, but I shall make no further comment about other men's attraction level

Ok. I can. The Torah is the oldest surviving religious text in the world that still has adherents. No other religious text can boast the same.
5afa82ee2d454.jpeg

• Dumb
Reactions: xtamarlover

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net

FAIL.
That's an opinion, not a fact. Age means nothing. PROOF Mel, provide PROOF. Your torah is nothing but a rag, more useful as litterbox liner than as a measure of morality.
There are older religions than Judaism being practised today, and their age doesn't make them Truth either.

Reactions: Kitsuna

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
What does time have to do with kinetic energy fields? And again, this is all your own personal theories. Nowhere in the Torah does it explicitly state any of this horseshit.
Do you know what the terms "synthesis" and "analysis" mean?

"Open my eyes, so that I will see wonders from your Torah." (Ps. 119:18)

FAIL.
That's an opinion, not a fact. Age means nothing. PROOF Mel, provide PROOF. Your torah is nothing but a rag, more useful as litterbox liner than as a measure of morality.
There are older religions than Judaism being practised today, and their age doesn't make them Truth either.
Age means everything. Does a 7 year old boy tell a 70 year old grandfather how to drive a car?

What religion do you hypothesize is older than The Torah?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Zoroastrianism for a start
Zoroastrianism is a copy cat of a theme in The Torah: the concepts of good and evil.

A lot of them. The Torah wasn't written until about the 5th century BCE.

Incorrect. The Torah existed from eternity's beginning. It was written down firstly for Adam and Chavah, 5780 years ago.

Okay, so Time, then.

Rig Veda says hi, Mel.
4th dimension is a lot more than just "time"

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net

Age means everything. Does a 7 year old boy tell a 70 year old grandfather how to drive a car?

What religion do you hypothesize is older than The Torah?
Many oral tradition animist religions ( like First Nations religions) in North America, and shamanistic religions in northern asia are far older than judaism. and still practised today.
That the torah was written down first means fuckall. They only nknew how to write because they were exposed to pagans who developed a system of writing. It has nothing to do with jews, except they learned writing from a more advanced pagan culture.

Even the folkways of our (YOURS and mine) Scotch-Irish Dalriada ancestors are probably older than judaism,or nearly as old. The hills of northern Europe still blaze with sacred fires 4 times every year, since time immemorial. You should embrace your REAL culture, rather than appropriating an insane desert cult religion and retending you're one of them

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Toasty

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Zoroastrianism is a copy cat of a theme in The Torah: the concepts of good and evil.
But its texts existed before the Torah.

Incorrect. The Torah existed from eternity's beginning. It was written down firstly for Adam and Chavah, 5780 years ago.
Oh, right, you're a young earth creationist. I had almost totally forgotten among all the other things you're laughably wrong about. needless to say you'll need to provide some evidence of the claim that the Torah is almost 6000 years old.

4th dimension is a lot more than just "time"
Length, Width, Depth are the dimensions in "three dimensional" time describes states in 3D space, hence the 4th dimension. What else would the 4th dimension be?

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net

synthesis
/ˈsinTHəsəs/

1. the combination of ideas to form a theory or system.
2. the production of chemical compounds by reaction from simpler materials.

analysis
/əˈnaləsəs/

1. detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.
2. the identification and measurement of the chemical constituents of a substance or specimen
3. the part of mathematics concerned with the theory of functions and the use of limits, continuity, and the operations of calculus.

And that little verse you quoted has nothing to do with 4th dimensional energy fields. Show me a passage that does explicitly state that and I'll believe you.

redcent

Fasten your seatbelts
kiwifarms.net
Not somewhere. Her shit situation is the direct result of her shit choices. The bravado face leads her to even more shit choices. She defends these choices as being blessed by God, so she can pretend to herself that they weren't shit.
Come on, she's already got dating profiles, plural, up, when only a few days ago she was in talks with Marshall about reconciliation, and couldn't count how many days she had on her arbitrary calendar in when she could go on a man hunt again.
Bringing a new man into her life immediately after having Marshall leave her is a shit choice. She takes no consideration on how it will effect her children. How does one even date when breastfeeding on demand?
It's like having sympathy for a junkie. I have sympathy for the hard time they have during the hard work to get clean and start a new life. I have zero sympathy for the hard work they go through to maintain their addiction.
Sympathy for the devil is kinda my weak-point

Again, you are making the logical fallacy that because someone obtains a benefit from marrying another person somehow the marriage is justified. That is not the moral principle of The Torah

Also, I doubt you really know whether or not your wife has been faithful to you. You openly admitted you don't check her phone, because you give her blind trust. "Blind trust" is every cheaters dream.

The other logical fallacy you are making is defining "adultery" broadly as sexual intercourse. There's many forms of unfaithfulness in a marriage, it's not just sexual intercourse with others, not that I would expect a Christian like you to realize that, or even accept that. You Christians tend to strain gnats and swallow camels.
what is wrong with you

I think I know why you are single. Have any of your dates ever tell you you do something called "Reframing"?
this implies I have gone through any kind of dating, which I have not, which is blantingly the reason I am single

But no, no-one I know IRL or anywhere else says I "re-frame" but way to go getting your pants in a knot over someone trying to see things from your POV and lay off the hate.

There have been other users here who downright wish you ill, because you piss them off, yet you claim to be oh so tough and brave. Why not bitch at them? Instead you go off at me, and for what?

Reactions: fnaarf