Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Many oral tradition animist religions ( like First Nations religions) in North America, and shamanistic religions in northern asia are far older than judaism. and still practised today.
That the torah was written down first means fuckall. They only nknew how to write because they were exposed to pagans who developed a system of writing. It has nothing to do with jews, except they learned writing from a more advanced pagan culture.
I didn't say Judaism, I said THE TORAH. See above.

Adam and Chavah are the ancestors of the Jewish people. They -- Adam and Chavah -- had The Torah long before any other human beings created other religions.

But its texts existed before the Torah.

No, they didnt

Yet zoroastrianism predates judaism. How could Zarathustra copy something that didn't exist, and wouldn't exist for countless years?
I never said Judaism, I said The Torah

Oh, right, you're a young earth creationist. I had almost totally forgotten among all the other things you're laughably wrong about. needless to say you'll need to provide some evidence of the claim that the Torah is almost 6000 years old.

I never said I was a young earth creationist. I said I believe the material of the earth is....nevermind. Refer back to my prior comments on this thread

synthesis
/ˈsinTHəsəs/

1. the combination of ideas to form a theory or system.
2. the production of chemical compounds by reaction from simpler materials.

analysis
/əˈnaləsəs/

1. detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.
2. the identification and measurement of the chemical constituents of a substance or specimen
3. the part of mathematics concerned with the theory of functions and the use of limits, continuity, and the operations of calculus.

And that little verse you quoted has nothing to do with 4th dimensional energy fields. Show me a passage that does explicitly state that and I'll believe you.

Read the definitions again. Now, connect the dots

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Zoroastrianism is a copy cat of a theme in The Torah: the concepts of good and evil.

Incorrect. The Torah existed from eternity's beginning. It was written down firstly for Adam and Chavah, 5780 years ago.

4th dimension is a lot more than just "time"
FAIL.
Absolute lie. Prove it was written down for Adam and Eve . WITHOUT USING YOUR BOOK AS A SOURCE. You cannot. that stupid book is only 7000 years old.

Reactions: SloberrinJ

redcent

Fasten your seatbelts
kiwifarms.net
... Or, Mel, if you don't like people speculating, try being honest yourself. You were human before when you talked about your rough time as a kid. Try being human more often

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
No, they didnt
Yeah, they did.

I never said Judaism, I said The Torah
Which is younger than Judaism. By a lot.

I never said I was a young earth creationist. I said I believe the material of the earth is....nevermind. Refer back to my prior comments on this thread
You believe the Genesis creation myth, believe in the Garden of Eden and that mankind was created rather than evolved. Even if you're one of those "the earth was created old" types you are absolutely a young earth creationist.

Read the definitions again. Now, connect the dots
Except you're not analyzing anything. You saw a passage and said "OMFG 4th dimensional energy manipulation!" and called it a day.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
... Or, Mel, if you don't like people speculating, try being honest yourself. You were human before when you talked about your rough time as a kid. Try being human more often
This is a women who aspires to be part of a degenerate, supremacist, genocidal, and hateful religion so arrogant and perverse that their supposed Yahweh had to hold a mountain over their heads to make them behave. And she thinks that proves their supremacy!
Good luck with getting any humility or humanity from her

ETA: other crazy religious documents of dubious origin and provenance hardly count as proof, @TamarYaelBatYah

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
But its texts existed before the Torah.

Oh, right, you're a young earth creationist. I had almost totally forgotten among all the other things you're laughably wrong about. needless to say you'll need to provide some evidence of the claim that the Torah is almost 6000 years old.

Length, Width, Depth are the dimensions in "three dimensional" time describes states in 3D space, hence the 4th dimension. What else would the 4th dimension be?
She’s just too embarrassed to admit she meant the 5th dimension.
There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Torah Zone.

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net

Adam and Chavah are the ancestors of the Jewish people. They -- Adam and Chavah -- had The Torah long before any other human beings created other religions.
Adam and Eve never existed lol, just realize that any religious book is ficticious man. Bible? Fiction. Quran? Fiction. Torah? Fiction.

It's all fiction

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net

SUUUUURRRRRE they did. And God gave Joseph Smith some gold tablets that told how the Mounted Meshiach, the Saviour on a Stick, teleported to Missouri to teach the Shawnee tribe about Yahweh, too....
Do you realize how retarded you sound?
Your little story is no more valid or true than was the story Brigham Young told his harem of 10 year old lovers. He demanded " it's true because this book said so" too. So why should we trust you over Brigham Young? You both give the same excuses.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
SUUUUURRRRRE they did. And God gave Joseph Smith some gold tablets that told how the Mounted Meshiach, then Saviour on a Stick, teleported to Missouri to teach the Shawnee tribe about Yahweh, too....
Your little story is no more valid or true than was the story Brigham Young told his harem of 10 year old lovers. He demanded " it's true because this book said so" too. So why should we trust you over Brigham Young? You both give the same excuses.
Um, I clearly don't support Polygyny, child brides, nor Mormonism. Not sure where you're trying to go with this nonsense

Toasty

Dry is good and wind is better
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SUUUUURRRRRE they did. And God gave Joseph Smith some gold tablets that told how the Mounted Meshiach, the Saviour on a Stick, teleported to Missouri to teach the Shawnee tribe about Yahweh, too....
He used his 4th dimensional powers for a discount on intercontinental travel.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
Um, I clearly don't support Polygyny, child brides, nor Mormonism. Not sure where you're trying to go with this nonsense
Then you're dumber than I thought. Let me explain:
Mormons (like you) also claim that THEIR crazy beliefs are absolute truth, and if asked why, they give the same answer you do about YOUR crazy beliefs. "bECaUsE mY BOOK SayS sO, pAGaN!"
So you're arguments are precisely as (in) valid as theirs are, or anyone else who uses this retarded logic.
An insane cultist, just like a Mormon or one of Jim Jones' followers.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you just being deliberately stupid, or is your reading comprehension truly this bad? He was making a comparison between the absurd things that John Smith decided we're dogma, and the absurd things that you have decided are dogma. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BEING, OR AGREEING WITH MORMONISM.
Fuck.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
Also, you really have no moral highground over polygamists or kidfuckers, seeing as your religion mandates elderly men mutilating baby boys and sucking their dicks afterwards.

oops, I fogot . Your BoOk!! says it's ok and holy. Fucking psychos.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, you really have no moral highground over polygamists or kidfuckers, seeing as your religion mandates elderly men mutilating baby boys and sucking their dicks afterwards.
She actually decided that circumcision doesn't mean circumcision in her version, so she doesn't believe in the briss. Anyway, hardly anyone does the blood thing anymore.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
She actually decided that circumcision doesn't mean circumcision in her version, so she doesn't believe in the briss. Anyway, hardly anyone does the blood thing anymore.
Funny, that:
The covenant of circumcision also appears to be bound up in this relationship as a conditional element of the divine relationship between God and the biblical patriarchs. God explicitly states that anyone who “fails to circumcise the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his kin; he has broken My covenant” (Genesis 17:14). While it is unclear what the punishment of being “cut off” means in the biblical context, it is clear that circumcision is a necessary condition for a male to be included in the divine promise to the Jewish people.

Reactions: SloberrinJ

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, don't go giving me puzzle pieces! I'm not the one who decided that the text meant something that I liked better when I twisted around. I'm just telling you what she said when she was asked about circumcision previously.
Big holy dude in the sky was pretty clear about what and when he wanted done to male penii. If you want to be in his secret club, I mean covenant, it's the rules.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
Hey, don't go giving me puzzle pieces! I'm not the one who decided that the text meant something that I liked better when I twisted around. I'm just telling you what she said when she was asked about circumcision previously.
Big holy dude in the sky was pretty clear about what and when he wanted done to male penii. If you want to be in his secret club, I mean covenant, it's the rules.
I can see why Marshall signed up. Violent mutilation and cocksucking are mandatory! Almost like Heav..umm.. New Jerusalem for a guy like Marshall.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net

oops, I fogot . Your BoOk!! says it's ok and holy. Fucking psychos.

This topic has already come up on this thread, but it's important enough that I will take a little time to repeat myself.

For one, not all adherents of The Torah believe in Brit Milah. I am one of those people. Reform Jews do NOT practice Brit Milah, they do a ceremony called Bris Shalom. I write about this in my papers. I personally do NOT believe in the doctrine of Brit Milah, I believe it is against The Torah.

I can see why Marshall signed up. Violent mutilation and cocksucking are mandatory! Almost like Heav..umm.. New Jerusalem for a guy like Marshall.

You're sick. Get some therapy

Then you're dumber than I thought. Let me explain:
Mormons (like you) also claim that THEIR crazy beliefs are absolute truth, and if asked why, they give the same answer you do about YOUR crazy beliefs. "bECaUsE mY BOOK SayS sO, pAGaN!"
So you're arguments are precisely as (in) valid as theirs are, or anyone else who uses this retarded logic.
An insane cultist, just like a Mormon or one of Jim Jones' followers.

I've never seen any Independent Torah scholars in Mormonism. Your logic here is absurd.