I didn't say Judaism, I said THE TORAH. See above.Many oral tradition animist religions ( like First Nations religions) in North America, and shamanistic religions in northern asia are far older than judaism. and still practised today.
That the torah was written down first means fuckall. They only nknew how to write because they were exposed to pagans who developed a system of writing. It has nothing to do with jews, except they learned writing from a more advanced pagan culture.
Adam and Chavah are the ancestors of the Jewish people. They -- Adam and Chavah -- had The Torah long before any other human beings created other religions.
But its texts existed before the Torah.
No, they didnt
I never said Judaism, I said The TorahYet zoroastrianism predates judaism. How could Zarathustra copy something that didn't exist, and wouldn't exist for countless years?
Oh, right, you're a young earth creationist. I had almost totally forgotten among all the other things you're laughably wrong about. needless to say you'll need to provide some evidence of the claim that the Torah is almost 6000 years old.
I never said I was a young earth creationist. I said I believe the material of the earth is....nevermind. Refer back to my prior comments on this thread
1. the combination of ideas to form a theory or system.
2. the production of chemical compounds by reaction from simpler materials.
1. detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.
2. the identification and measurement of the chemical constituents of a substance or specimen
3. the part of mathematics concerned with the theory of functions and the use of limits, continuity, and the operations of calculus.
And that little verse you quoted has nothing to do with 4th dimensional energy fields. Show me a passage that does explicitly state that and I'll believe you.
Read the definitions again. Now, connect the dots