Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net
This topic has already come up on this thread, but it's important enough that I will take a little time to repeat myself.

For one, not all adherents of The Torah believe in Brit Milah. I am one of those people. Reform Jews do NOT practice Brit Milah, they do a ceremony called Bris Shalom. I write about this in my papers. I personally do NOT believe in the doctrine of Brit Milah, I believe it is against The Torah.

You're sick. Get some therapy

I've never seen any Independent Torah scholars in Mormonism. Your logic here is absurd.
I'm impressed that you have a reading comprehension worse than a fucking child, if im being frank

Toasty

Dry is good and wind is better
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen any Independent Torah scholars in Mormonism. Your logic here is absurd.
Let's try this again. He wasn't saying that there were.
It was a comparison of two separate, yet similar situations.
Situation 1: Mormon LDS. Believes that Joe Smith got given some golden tablets, by an angel that said some interesting, very improbable stuff. Fundie mormons believe this because their book says it for real happened.
Situation 2: You believe the Torah was delivered to Adam and Eve after God created them from dirt and breath and a snake who was also the devil talked Eve into eating the no no fruit. You believe this happened because your book says it for real happened.
Both of you religious nutbags say the same thing, with the same excuse.
No one has said anything about you being mormon, or independent Torah scholars in the morning faith.
The point was, you're both silly for saying "My book is true because my book says it's true!!."
Please tell me you are doing this on purpose.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Let's try this again. He wasn't saying that there were.
It was a comparison of two separate, yet similar situations.
Situation 1: Mormon LDS. Believes that Joe Smith got given some golden tablets, by an angel that said some interesting, very improbable stuff. Fundie mormons believe this because their book says it for real happened.
Situation 2: You believe the Torah was delivered to Adam and Eve after God created them from dirt and breath and a snake who was also the devil talked Eve into eating the no no fruit. You believe this happened because your book says it for real happened.
Both of you religious nutbags say the same thing, with the same excuse.
No one has said anything about you being mormon, or independent Torah scholars in the morning faith.
The point was, you're both silly for saying "My book is true because my book says it's true!!."
Please tell me you are doing this on purpose.
I'm impressed that you have a reading comprehension worse than a fucking child, if im being frank
With her level of reading comprehension, it's little wonder it took 10 years to complete a low-bar BA at a bargain basement University. And even then I think she honeypotted some poor prof and threatened to allege rape, getting her degree as a buy-off.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
When you put up your dating profiles, Melinda, make sure you mention that even though showers are optional, you do wash your vag every day without fail. That's the kicker that'll bring in top-quality men.
I think that kind of information is inappropriate in a dating profile.
I'm put in other stuff that I think will attract MY definition of a "top-quality" man.

I'm looking forward to going on a date again.
With someone who doesn't cancel plans to play video games instead!

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net
I'm put in other stuff that I think will attract MY definition of a "top-quality" man.

You might wanna start looking backwards instead m8

redcent

Fasten your seatbelts
kiwifarms.net
This is a women who aspires to be part of a degenerate, supremacist, genocidal, and hateful religion so arrogant and perverse that their supposed Yahweh had to hold a mountain over their heads to make them behave. And she thinks that proves their supremacy!
Good luck with getting any humility or humanity from her

ETA: other crazy religious documents of dubious origin and provenance hardly count as proof, @TamarYaelBatYah
And why would she? Look at all the people trying to tear apart her cope

• Lunacy
Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Deadpool

Possibly a reptilian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go write that on your bathroom mirror with lipstick and repeat it to yourself. You're a fucked up Goy, I'm TAMIYM. Move on already hun. You're a bratty little girl who will never be able to defeat the wisdom of a woman a decade older than you.
You're awfully condescending to someone who's clearly smarter than you and is a better person than you. You calling yourself TAMIYM is retarded and you're retarded for doing it. It's just a title you claim for yourself and thus is meaningless. I can call myself the Supreme Imperial Overlord of Earth and it would would be just as valid as your bullshit title. No one buys it except you and your delusional as fuck as evidenced by this entire thread.
No, you can't read right.

HERE, READ THIS:

US Court denies petition for a righteous ruling: Nov. 2019
US Court tries to evict me: March 5, 2020

Elohim sends a National Emergency on the USA: March 13, 2020

3 months and 8 days....both significant numbers in Scripture

Thanks Elohim!
This is retarded and you're retarded for believing it. Also a piece of shit.
I know who most of you are and I can say from what I know, YOU'RE EVIL AND CURSED
Lie. If this is true why haven't any of us been served, and why would you need an "urgent subpoena" to get our user information from Null. It's funny you'd think someone who lies as much as you do would be better at it.
I have the ability to connect to the 4th dimension. I can both hear and feel kinetic energies when people talk, type and walk around. Also I can tell from the things people say, and do, if they are Goyim or are Lost Sheep. You have to have spiritual sight and ears to do that. I'm not the only one. I have seen other with it as well
This is retarded and you're retarded for believing it.
I can either be (a) correct/right or (b) incorrect/wrong.
It's always B with you.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Any poor unfortunate souls will find out soon enough that she has an interesting take on funk. It doesn't include George Clinton, sadly.

Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And why would she? Look at all the people trying to tear apart her cope
She doesn't need to be around any of the people trying to "tear apart her cope." She chooses to be here. To interact with people who pick apart her bizarre construct. She can log off any time and live righteously just as hard as she can, with no input from anyone here.
Your whole white knighting thing is wearing thin. She's not going to snap out of this, take a long bath, go into therapy, find some part time work, allow her kids to at the very least get a check up, and maybe get involved in some community programs, make some offline friends and come back to planet earth with the rest of us, because of some spergs talking shit on a gossip site.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
I'm 35, that's awhile off from 50. You cant even do basic math.

Here you are again with your baboon "happiness" doctrine. You are so morally inferior that you believe Happiness is the goal of life, as if it is the measure of life. You know what you call that? HEDONISM. It's evil, and quite frankly, against The Torah.

The goal of The Torah is righteousness, not happiness.

You don't know my daily private life, when or how often I am happy. It is presumptuous and foolish for you to assume anything about my private life.

What is a "successful" marriage after all? One that HONORS THE TORAH. My marriage with Marshall honored The Torah. That is success, according to the Hebraic mindset. But I don't think a Christian like you would understand that. I know you Christians, and I know that you worship Elohim to use him for your advantage, whatever you can get out of being a Christian. You could care less about his Torah.

You can assume that Marshall left me all you want, it's your stupidity, not mine. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Your sexist patriarchal worldview aside, riddle me this: How did the plague enter the houses if the Angel of Death never walked through their doors?
Lmao imagine thinking being happy is evil.

I don't subscribe to that notion.

Psalm 144:15
"Happy are the people whose God is the LORD."

Must be doing something right. Lmao.

SloberrinJ

kiwifarms.net
Tamar, Tamar, Tamar, finally you responded to one of my posts. Thanks, I guess. I'm too lazy to log out sometimes. You responded to my ad hom attack of calling you a "cat toy" with more ad hom attacks :"Goyim." I would love to know what any single one of your profs would think of your best lolsuit claim against KFs. Oh, wait, you haven't even managed to bring a successful CLAIM against KFs, because you don't understand the difference between filing a suit and an actual claim.

Furthermore, I'd love to know from someone other than yourself if you were bounced from GMU, if you dropped upon request, or if you dropped because you chose to (baby farming). You are incapable of writing an intelligent sentence free from fallacies, much less a paragraph or a simple civil suit. How could you possibly have graduated a decent law school? IF, and that's a big if, you did get in to GMU, they saw through you rather quickly, called you into admissions and said, "with all due respect, this isn't the right place for you."

Finally, you are still trying to bait people who aren't going to fall for it to dox themselves on their education, intelligence, background, and jobs. Tsk, Tsk, Tamar. I'll stop with the informal fallacies such as ad hom attacks if you can go one single post, but since you didn't even know the purpose of The Supreme Court, but got into GMU, sure Jan, I don't know if you even know the thirty three main informal fallacies. But if you haven't already guessed mine, you should have.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Tamar, Tamar, Tamar, finally you responded to one of my posts. Thanks, I guess. I'm too lazy to log out sometimes. You responded to my ad hom attack of calling you a "cat toy" with more ad hom attacks :"Goyim." I would love to know what any single one of your profs would think of your best lolsuit claim against KFs. Oh, wait, you haven't even managed to bring a successful CLAIM against KFs, because you don't understand the difference between filing a suit and an actual claim.

Furthermore, I'd love to know from someone other than yourself if you were bounced from GMU, if you dropped upon request, or if you dropped because you chose to (baby farming). You are incapable of writing an intelligent sentence free from fallacies, much less a paragraph or a simple civil suit. How could you possibly have graduated a decent law school? IF, and that's a big if, you did get in to GMU, they saw through you rather quickly, called you into admissions and said, "with all due respect, this isn't the right place for you."

Finally, you are still trying to bait people who aren't going to fall for it to dox themselves on their education, intelligence, background, and jobs. Tsk, Tsk, Tamar. I'll stop with the informal fallacies such as ad hom attacks if you can go one single post, but since you didn't even know the purpose of The Supreme Court, but got into GMU, sure Jan, I don't know if you even know the thirty three main informal fallacies. But if you haven't already guess mine, you should have.
Melinda is more familiar with the 33 informal phalluses than the 33 informal fallacies

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Finally, you are still trying to bait people who aren't going to fall for it to dox themselves on their education, intelligence, background, and jobs. Tsk, Tsk, Tamar. I'll stop with the informal fallacies such as ad hom attacks if you can go one single post, but since you didn't even know the purpose of The Supreme Court, but got into GMU, sure Jan, I don't know if you even know the thirty three main informal fallacies. But if you haven't already guessed mine, you should have.
I think you might be mistaken. GMU is where she got the mini degree in monkey bar management. The law school she dropped out of after the first year was appalachian something or other.
Every thing else sounds spot on though.

• Agree
Reactions: SloberrinJ