Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net
I have 21 days to file my Response. It's actually going in the mail tomorrow. Stay tuned! 🤓

They couched their entire argument on Eleventh Amendment Immunity. I got something good and juicy to say about that
You might as well not bother tbh, I expect it to be dismissed just like the others, especially if you've made the same mistake 4 times in a row now

Deadpool

Possibly a reptilian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have 21 days to file my Response. It's actually going in the mail tomorrow. Stay tuned! 🤓

They couched their entire argument on Eleventh Amendment Immunity. I got something good and juicy to say about that
I'm sure it'll be as stupid and unactionable as every other claim you've made. Btw you said you know who most of us are, so how come I haven't been served yet? What about the rest of us lucky enough to have been included in your stupidity? You'd think we'd be the first ones you'd want the info of.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Given that you have 6 retards to wrangle, including one you claim to spend most of every day titgorging, I'd figure you probably had about 2 hours to research, and write your response today. Can't wait to see what happens (We all know exactly what will happen)

Reactions: fnaarf

Sir Dank-a-Lot

I AM CHAD THUNDERCOCK
kiwifarms.net

And we’ll all laugh at you because you’re a moron and it will be something stupid and will promptly be tossed. Don’t worry Linda - someday you’ll be a winner.

SloberrinJ

kiwifarms.net
Looks more like they couched their argument on you not making a fucking claim. Lmao.
I'm so sorry, I'm here to let you know that this is a broken hard drive from 1983. I need to notify you that you've been trying to give me different commands, but I can't respond, because I keep giving the same action. Beep...beep...beep. Blue screen of death is imminent.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Any way we can see the docs? Was the motion ruled on yet? Also, what is a negative corporate whatchmadoo? @AnOminous would you know, Frendo?
It's a federal court case, the documents are public:

They couched their entire argument on Eleventh Amendment Immunity. I got something dumb and stupid to say about that that will lose utterly like usual
FTFY you dumb whore.

Also the court can just dismiss the entire case pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915(e)(2)(B). You know, like they did with your other frivolous lunatic suits filed in forma pauperis because you're a fucking loser.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting how much Melinda seems to think the law functions in the same way as magic. She thinks that if she gets the magic incantation just right, this time the result will be different, this time her wishes will be granted and her enemies vanquished. So she keeps trying slightly different versions. Of course, Melinda understands jack shit about the law or legal processes, so she continually makes the same basic elemental flaws, like her continual failure to state a claim. It's not only the law, either. Her religious TORAH! stuff is much the same thing.

ETA: I just read the motion to dismiss in its entirety. They didn't even break a sweat or spend more than a tiny amount of time drafting it.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
You might as well not bother tbh, I expect it to be dismissed just like the others, especially if you've made the same mistake 4 times in a row now
Except that I haven't repeated a signal technical error in any of my pleadings. So, yeah, there's that 🤓

And we’ll all laugh at you because you’re a moron and it will be something stupid and will promptly be tossed. Don’t worry Linda - someday you’ll be a winner.
Not necessarily. Women are more often than not discriminated against in all forms of government. There is a lot of sexism against women that has not been torn down. The world is still largely in a Patriarchal mindset. If I'm up against a male in a lawsuit in front of a male judge, they will take the side of the male.

I've seen it with my own eyes watching cases in court rooms with female lawyer. The way the male judges favor the male lawyers and bend the rules for them, and also disrespect they disrespect female lawyers. I barely see female judges.

The USA has never had a female president. Shocking, considering that the USA thinks its such a "progressive" nation.

So basically, in the USA, if you're a woman, or black, or hispanic, or poor, or not a Free Mason, you might as well just keep fighting for the inherent moral principle that it stands for, because you really have a slim change to win unless you're a white Anglo rich male. Just sayin' it like it is. The USA creates an illusion in elementary schools that we are the land of equal opportunity but that's not really true.

But like I told Marshall last night, I would rather lose a lawsuit speaking up, then sit down like a Pacifist and say nothing.

Win, lose, whatever. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I did write a damn good response.

FTFY you dumb whore.

Also the court can just dismiss the entire case pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915(e)(2)(B). You know, like they did with your other frivolous lunatic suits filed in forma pauperis because you're a fucking loser.

You seem butt hurt like a sexist.

They dismissed because of specific reasons. You must have me confused with someone else.

COME AT ME AGAIN FOOL!

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net

FTFY you dumb whore.

Wow!! That non sui juris thing is a great angle. Quite a catch22 Melinda has found herself in.LMAO. Though I'm sure between her beloved Skyfairy scroll, curses, and Sesame St reruns she can find a way to foil their nefarious Goy plot.

As a side note, it's rather funny how they argue "it;s not the first time she has sued for the same reasons.." . Given her impassioned (and completely insane) argument that the prohibition against double jeopardy prevents a party from undergoing process for subsequent commissions of the same offence, you'd think she'd aply it both ways. As always, however, it's "rules for thee but not for me" with Melinda.
It'll be fun to read her appeal to the Supreme Court, however, and hear the cope when it's tossed without more than the most cursory glance.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile in Florida. @Null --isn't this you hometown? Haha, Elohim's Messengers paid you a little visit huh?

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 6.18.33 PM.png

Except they didn't. Did you not read their secondary defense that they are non sui juris?
That is just another form of Sovereign Immunity, same difference.

I responded to that in my Response. They actually can be sued directly. But I'm not giving you any snipets from my Response. You will have to wait and see it!

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting how much Melinda seems to think the law functions in the same way as magic. She thinks that if she gets the magic incantation just right, this time the result will be different, this time her wishes will be granted and her enemies vanquished. So she keeps trying slightly different versions. Of course, Melinda understands jack shit about the law or legal processes, so she continually makes the same basic elemental flaws, like her continual failure to state a claim. It's not only the law, either. Her religious TORAH! stuff is much the same thing.

ETA: I just read the motion to dismiss in its entirety. They didn't even break a sweat or spend more than a tiny amount of time drafting it.
Melinda "lawyering" like:

Last edited:

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

They probably just cut and pasted from previous lolsuits by mentally ill, retarded lunatics.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile in Florida. @Null --isn't this you hometown? Haha, Elohim's Messengers paid you a little visit huh?

View attachment 1601107

That is just another form of Sovereign Immunity, same difference.

I responded to that in my Response. They actually can be sued directly. But I'm not giving you any snipets from my Response. You will have to wait and see it!

LOL no they cannot. If they are not a State actor, they cannot be sued for violating Constitutional rights. As you've been told before. Jesus Christ you're stupid. Let me simplify it for you:

If they ARE deemed a State Actor, they qualify for !!A immunity=you lose.
If they deemed NOT to be a State actor, then they are not liable to suit for Constitutional violations, ergo YOU LOSE.