Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
So much for ditching Marshall. :story: No excuses this time about meaning to erase it. You brought him up by yourself. And you’ve apparently got no one better to talk to about it.

And man, you’re dumb. There are tropical storms on the coast all the time. Not just every time you try throwing curses around. It’s not like Null is there anyway.

Reactions: SloberrinJ

Deadpool

Possibly a reptilian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except that I haven't repeated a signal technical error in any of my pleadings. So, yeah, there's that 🤓

Not necessarily. Women are more often than not discriminated against in all forms of government. There is a lot of sexism against women that has not been torn down. The world is still largely in a Patriarchal mindset. If I'm up against a male in a lawsuit in front of a male judge, they will take the side of the male.

I've seen it with my own eyes watching cases in court rooms with female lawyer. The way the male judges favor the male lawyers and bend the rules for them, and also disrespect they disrespect female lawyers. I barely see female judges.

The USA has never had a female president. Shocking, considering that the USA thinks its such a "progressive" nation.

So basically, in the USA, if you're a woman, or black, or hispanic, or poor, or not a Free Mason, you might as well just keep fighting for the inherent moral principle that it stands for, because you really have a slim change to win unless you're a white Anglo rich male. Just sayin' it like it is. The USA creates an illusion in elementary schools that we are the land of equal opportunity but that's not really true.

But like I told Marshall last night, I would rather lose a lawsuit speaking up, then sit down like a Pacifist and say nothing.

Win, lose, whatever. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I did write a damn good response.

You seem butt hurt like a sexist.

They dismissed because of specific reasons. You must have me confused with someone else.

COME AT ME AGAIN FOOL!
Have you ever considered that it's not sexism, and that you're just retarded and can't figure out how to state a claim? Because I can promise you it's because you're retarded and can't figure out how to state a claim.

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily. Women are more often than not discriminated against in all forms of government. There is a lot of sexism against women that has not been torn down. The world is still largely in a Patriarchal mindset. If I'm up against a male in a lawsuit in front of a male judge, they will take the side of the male.

I've seen it with my own eyes watching cases in court rooms with female lawyer. The way the male judges favor the male lawyers and bend the rules for them, and also disrespect they disrespect female lawyers. I barely see female judges.

The USA has never had a female president. Shocking, considering that the USA thinks its such a "progressive" nation.

So basically, in the USA, if you're a woman, or black, or hispanic, or poor, or not a Free Mason, you might as well just keep fighting for the inherent moral principle that it stands for, because you really have a slim change to win unless you're a white Anglo rich male. Just sayin' it like it is. The USA creates an illusion in elementary schools that we are the land of equal opportunity but that's not really true.

But like I told Marshall last night, I would rather lose a lawsuit speaking up, then sit down like a Pacifist and say nothing.

Win, lose, whatever. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I did write a damn good response.
Keep coping and squealing piggie.
OINK, OINK!! I posted many peer reviewed studies showing that women claim they are discriminated against and then sociologists conduct studies that end up showing that actually men are the ones being discriminated against. Yes, maybe your retarded arguments held sway in the 1950's . You can keep saying "But the patriarchy and Muh White Goys tho". Dude Jews are literally are the most powerful group of people on the planet, and yes I know you're a real Jew, your mom looks like the female version of Le Happy Merchant meme. To be Jewish and fail at life is like a quadruple face palm when you literally control the banks, Jewlywood, Israel uses the USA as its golem, you control over 90% of the media ad yet YOU Tamar still fail at life. What does that say about you?

• Feels
Reactions: SloberrinJ

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

They dismissed because of specific reasons. You must have me confused with someone else.

COME AT ME AGAIN FOOL!
I don't have to come at you or do anything, just laugh as you lose. Which will happen without me doing anything because you are an utter failure who filed a dumb lolsuit that fails to state a claim and that's just the beginning of what's wrong with it. You did it because you're a fucking retard.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Except that I haven't repeated a signal technical error in any of my pleadings. So, yeah, there's that 🤓

COME AT ME AGAIN FOOL!
Interesting considering women receive custody in 90% of custody battles.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I don't have to come at you or do anything, just laugh as you lose. Which will happen without me doing anything because you are an utter failure who filed a dumb lolsuit that fails to state a claim and that's just the beginning of what's wrong with it. You did it because you're a fucking retard.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall when Linda smugly and defiantly informs Hizzonner "I'm a 1st year Law School dropout , so THERE!!!"

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net
You know he doesn't live in Florida, yeah? Doesn't really matter much because Albama and Florida are shitholes tbh, Elohim's doing us a favor

Also, filing a lawsuit is pacifism Melinda.
Just thought I'd let you know.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
You know he doesn't live in Florida, yeah? Doesn't really matter much because Albama and Florida are shitholes tbh, Elohim's doing us a favor

Also, filing a lawsuit is pacifism Melinda.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Woah, FLORIDA getting hit by a tropical storm during what has been the most active hurricane season on record? I can't imagine. I don't think I've ever seen a hurricane near Florida!

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
No worries, I'm certain you'll keep this shit up until you've exhausted every possible mistake. there is.If you live long enough.

@ChariotOfMara : as for Mushy, of COURSE he's still sniffing atound, as he's moronic enough to believe her lolsuits have a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding. We'll see what happens when it's tossed like all the rest. He'lllikely go back to lotlizarding in Pencil-cola.

Deadpool

Possibly a reptilian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile in Florida. @Null --isn't this you hometown? Haha, Elohim's Messengers paid you a little visit huh?

View attachment 1601107

That is just another form of Sovereign Immunity, same difference.

I responded to that in my Response. They actually can be sued directly. But I'm not giving you any snipets from my Response. You will have to wait and see it!
This is retarded and you're a piece of shit for wanting to believe it. You get all scared and paranoid if someone says they hope you die, but you have no problem wishing death and disaster on large groups of innocent people (including children) if you think it may hurt ONE of your enemies. You are an utter garbage human being.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
You dumb fucking cunt. Name a single year Florida doesn't get hit with hurricanes. How fucking stupid are you, you whore of Satan?
You're an idiot. How often do they get 30 inches of rain collapsing a bridge?

Like all narcissists, Melinda doesn't believe anyone other than herself is quite real. She's the star of the movie, everyone else is just an extra or bit player.

Yet you have no facts to support that, so you are just projecting yourself onto someone else. Get therapy dude, you're sick

Interesting considering women receive custody in 90% of custody battles.
They receive custody on MERIT, because women are more responsible than men. Especially Goy men. You are the worst, most irresponsible husbands after children come into the picture.

Women also get custody because of benevolent sexism. Judges who make women custodial parent because of their desire to reinforce Patriarchy by make men look like they are being served by the woman through childcare services even after divorce.

LOL no they cannot. If they are not a State actor, they cannot be sued for violating Constitutional rights. As you've been told before. Jesus Christ you're stupid. Let me simplify it for you:

If they ARE deemed a State Actor, they qualify for !!A immunity=you lose.
If they deemed NOT to be a State actor, then they are not liable to suit for Constitutional violations, ergo YOU LOSE.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. For one, you're the idiot who reported me for owning a gun as alleged child abuse and neglect.

For two, I'm not going to discuss my pleading here on KF. It's an active case.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. For one, you're the idiot who reported me for owning a gun as alleged child abuse and neglect.

For two, I'm not going to discuss my pleading here on KF. It's an active case.
Melinda, I've been involved in 4 lawsuits in my life. One is ongoing, and the other 3 ,I won handily. A Family Court matter, a suit to get payment from a deadbeat client, and a defence against a client of your ilk (crazyass litigious kike with no valid claim). Given our respective trackrecords, you're in no position to cluck at me where the Law is concerned.

Also, AGAIN YOU DUMB CUNT, I reported that a convicted felon might be allowed access to your gun, thus endangering the houlsehold, NOT "for having a gun"
Your obtuseness stretches the bounds of credulity.

SloberrinJ

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile in Florida. @Null --isn't this you hometown? Haha, Elohim's Messengers paid you a little visit huh?

View attachment 1601107

That is just another form of Sovereign Immunity, same difference.

I responded to that in my Response. They actually can be sued directly. But I'm not giving you any snipets from my Response. You will have to wait and see it!
Oh I love this. Ok big brain, law school drop out. Do you know that "same difference" means that two things are different from one another? And don't say that you meant to do that, because we all know best...not better, that would mean there are only two of us here.

BTW, just finished the July 18th attempted suit. What if your wildest dreams came true and the judge looked into KF? For one, it would violate every member of KF First Amendment rights, but you don't even get that, but let's live in fairy land for a moment. Then he'd see your postings.

But you don't want that. You just want the IP's of all the individuals you've wildly speculated have called CPS/DSS (wasn't that your first clue that they didn't), those who you wildly speculated were hunting you down (my oh my we are rather proud of ourselves aren't we),

Then there's Josh, like he hasn't had two foreign nations on his ass the past year and a half to keep him busy. I mean honestly, you truly have got to be kidding me with this, "from time to time" that you've come on the threads notion.

But you must have had the clerk who dismissed your previous suits doing mental hopscotch with this throwing Josh, the posters of KF, and Wise County all into one suit as legal conspirators all without ever mentioning legal conspiracy. And you can tell it is a clerk doing all of this by the over use of case citations in all of the dismissals. My favorite one was the case that used the phrase "threadbare recitals." Melinda, you can't be a lawyer until you can work a phrase like that into a cocktail party.

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net
They receive custody on MERIT, because women are more responsible than men. Especially Goy men. You are the worst, most irresponsible husbands after children come into the picture.

Women also get custody because of benevolent sexism. Judges who make women custodial parent because of their desire to reinforce Patriarchy by make men look like they are being served by the woman through childcare services even after divorce.
Imagine the gall to claim "Women win almost all of the time, but somehow it's men's fault."
Total 3rd century Talmudic autism.

Thank Jesus, not Yahoohaahem for Freedom of Speech and The First Amendment. Thank Jesus, and Praise God, that our Founding Fathers were Christian Anglo men who supported free speech and weren't sick Jewish-Talmudic worshipping fucks.

SloberrinJ

kiwifarms.net
Imagine the gall to claim "Women win almost all of the time, but somehow it's men's fault."
Total 3rd century Talmudic autism.

Thank Jesus, not Yahoohaahem for Freedom of Speech and The First Amendment. Thank Jesus, and Praise God, that our Founding Fathers were Christian Anglo men who supported free speech and weren't sick Jewish-Talmudic worshipping fucks.
Her predictable response will be that women use their tits and asses, because I think all of her courtroom experience is from watching Hollywood lawyers. Most female lawyers are normal women. Just because she fucked her way into law school doesn't mean they all did. I mean I can't for the life of me believe she passed the LSAT. Also, I won't be satisfied until I'm named as a defendant in her suit. Hey @TamarYaelBatYah you don't even know what/who you've been avoiding here, do you? Woops.

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
Her predictable response will be that women use their tits and asses, because I think all of her courtroom experience is from watching Hollywood lawyers. Most female lawyers are normal women. Just because she fucked her way into law school doesn't mean they all did. I mean I can't for the life of me believe she passed the LSAT. Also, I won't be satisfied until I'm named as a defendant in her suit. Hey @TamarYaelBatYah you don't even know what/who you've been avoiding here, do you? Woops.
Going by Hollywood lawyers, even Elle Woods graduates law school and solves a murder in court. Maybe she should go blonde to raise her success rate and practice the bend and snap.