Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Melinda would never have succeeded in law school because a basic element in law is having the willingness and the ability to research and argue points of law and viewpoints that you don't personally agree with. It also very much helps if you have the ability to understand the viewpoints and motivations of other people, something Melinda is completely incapable of. You also have to accept that sometimes you just have a weak hand to play, that it's inevitable that you will lose. She would never accept that sort of ego injury.

SloberrinJ

kiwifarms.net
Going by Hollywood lawyers, even Elle Woods graduates law school and solves a murder in court. Maybe she should go blonde to raise her success rate and practice the bend and snap.
Well she and Reese Witherspoon do have one thing in common, "don't you know who I am?"
Melinda would never have succeeded in law school because a basic element in law is having the willingness and the ability to research and argue points of law and viewpoints that you don't personally agree with. It also very much helps if you have the ability to understand the viewpoints and motivations of other people, something Melinda is completely incapable of. You also have to accept that sometimes you just have a weak hand to play, that it's inevitable that you will lose. She would never accept that sort of ego injury.
She most certainly would never would have been admitted to the bar in any state of the union. After you pass the bar exam, no easy fete in Virginia, you have to go before an ethics committee that does a background investigation that is nothing short of looking up through your ass to get to your tonsils and interviews you. They make certain you've contributed to your community in philanthropic ways and been an upstanding employee all the way back to your days of sweeping up after teenagers at McDonald's when you were 16. LOL! I mean, all of that after law school and after she would presumably passed the Virginia State Bar Exam. I literally almost spit out my coffee just now thinking of her doing that.

You don't "pass" the LSAT, you just get a score on it, just like the SAT.
Sorry, I just saw this, correct, you get a score. When I wrote "pass" I was referring to a score acceptable for any school to have taken her. GMU isn't a total shit law school. It's average. Wouldn't have been my first choice. Wouldn't have been my second choice either, but they would have wanted to see a pretty decent score considering her degree is from a diploma mill, and considering the fact we have to take her word on her GPA. This is all circumspect; nonetheless, even in the lower tiered schools that are accredited you can't simply take it and get in. They need to see a decent score, that's why I wrote "pass."

Ok so instead of spam posting I just edited this GMU or Antonin Scalia School of Law (bet she doesn't even know who that is) has a mean of 163 score for those who were accepted as of 2018. That's a score considered "good." Once again, not great. I'd have taken it again. Actually, I'm doxing myself here, I took it before this scoring system was in place. But 163 isn't going to get you into Georgetown or GW. Even so, I can tell you SHE DID NOT GET A 163!!!

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I just saw this, correct, you get a score. When I wrote "pass" I was referring to a score acceptable for any school to have taken her. GMU isn't a total shit law school. It's average. Wouldn't have been my first choice. Wouldn't have been my second choice either, but they would have wanted to see a pretty decent score considering her degree is from a diploma mill, and considering the fact we have to take her word on her GPA. This is all circumspect; nonetheless, even in the lower tiered schools that are accredited you can't simply take it and get in. They need to see a decent score, that's why I wrote "pass."
Keep in mind that she didn't pass the bar exam at what's considered one of the worst law schools in the US
Imagine failing so fucking hard that you're not even good enough for some of the worst

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
It was Appalachian School of Law, BTW. Their standards are abysmal.
And she would have gotten every sort of pass. Pussypass, BSM (benighted single mother) pass (which is huge for admissions), Podunk pass (many initiatives for apalachia hillbillys), etc etc. Guaranteed she winged about "abuse survivor" in the application, likely by way of "I want to help poor survivors like meeee" . She was also a Ward of the State , and you can betcher ass there's some gibs for that.

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net
Her predictable response will be that women use their tits and asses, because I think all of her courtroom experience is from watching Hollywood lawyers. Most female lawyers are normal women. Just because she fucked her way into law school doesn't mean they all did. I mean I can't for the life of me believe she passed the LSAT. Also, I won't be satisfied until I'm named as a defendant in her suit. Hey @TamarYaelBatYah you don't even know what/who you've been avoiding here, do you? Woops.
I dont think @TamarYaelBatYah even took the LSAT. To my knowledge many fourth tier lolskules allow lemmings to attend without even taking the LSAT. I know some colleges in California have done away with using the SAT and ACT for college admissions because a Le White Anglo male invented the SAT therefore = muh Colonialism and racism.

Oh, and Melinda's butt goy hasn't come back on here in awhile, but if you stick around, Melinda's Covenant partner likes to come on here sometimes and invent like he has doxxed someone. Back in January on @xtamarlover thread Marshall pinged me and said "I know who you are. Your stepdad beats you and you live in Tucson". Which is hilarious, because a) I dont live in Tucson or anywhere near there and b) I dont have a step dad XD. It was really funny almost surreal that someone was so convinced they knew who I was. Marshall then did it to @Karl_der_Grosse and said his name was Chris, then said @Deadpool was a sheep heerder/farmer who lives in Wales. Melinda is also convinced some of us work for Wise County child protective services. It's delusional and insane, but funny at the same time.

Might be a paywall, but here: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/...rnia,standardized tests in college admissions.

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
I dont think @TamarYaelBatYah even took the LSAT. To my knowledge many fourth tier lolskules allow lemmings to attend without even taking the LSAT. I know some colleges in California have done away with using the SAT and ACT for college admissions because a Le White Anglo male invented the SAT therefore = muh Colonialism and racism.

Oh, and Melinda's butt goy hasn't come back on here in awhile, but if you stick around, Melinda's Covenant partner likes to come on here sometimes and invent like he has doxxed someone. Back in January on @xtamarlover thread Marshall pinged me and said "I know who you are. Your stepdad beats you and you live in Tucson". Which is hilarious, because a) I dont live in Tucson or anywhere near there and b) I dont have a step dad XD. It was really funny almost surreal that someone was so convinced they knew who I was. Marshall then did it to @Karl_der_Grosse and said his name was Chris, then said @Deadpool was a sheep heerder/farmer who lives in Wales. Melinda is also convinced some of us work for Wise County child protective services. It's delusional and insane, but funny at the same time.

Might be a paywall, but here: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/university-california-sat-act.html#:~:text=SACRAMENTO — The University of California,standardized tests in college admissions.
Don’t forget she’s convinced Jumping Dwarf is Marshall’s ex because the first copy of Andrews thread contained a super duper uber top secret slip up that only Melinda knows proves Jumping Dwarf is Marshall’s ex. It’s funny how certain she is of some people on here, meanwhile she keeps forgetting I’m a woman, or assumes someone speaking knowledgeably about women’s biology is not a man, constantly assumes religion, assumes education and job status, and gets mixed up on just our usernames. But, yes dear. You totally know who we all are and where we live. Please send summons to 666 Devil Lover Lane.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
You're an idiot. How often do they get 30 inches of rain collapsing a bridge?

Yet you have no facts to support that, so you are just projecting yourself onto someone else. Get therapy dude, you're sick

They receive custody on MERIT, because women are more responsible than men. Especially Goy men. You are the worst, most irresponsible husbands after children come into the picture.

Women also get custody because of benevolent sexism. Judges who make women custodial parent because of their desire to reinforce Patriarchy by make men look like they are being served by the woman through childcare services even after divorce.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. For one, you're the idiot who reported me for owning a gun as alleged child abuse and neglect.

For two, I'm not going to discuss my pleading here on KF. It's an active case.
But surely 90% of family judges aren't women. Where are all of the "sexist male judges" that "side with men just because they are men?" Either the judges rule on merit or they are sexist. You can't have both.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net

Might be a paywall, but here: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/university-california-sat-act.html#:~:text=SACRAMENTO — The University of California,standardized tests in college admissions.
Yeah, she thinks I'm a goon of her landlord, and live in Wise Co., even though I called her from a payphone in the hamlet of St.JeanGuy de Skidoo, Quebec

• Informative
Reactions: ForscytheBat

Deadpool

Possibly a reptilian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Maybe I am a sheepherder from New South Whales. Either that or a reptilian. :cunningpepe:

• Thunk-Provoking

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
You obviously don't work in the legal field or have any experience in the matter you speak on

People pay on average $150,000 to go to law school. They don't pay that to come out working in an area that could care less about. They find firms, agencies, practices, etc that specialize in areas they are passionate about. In fact, the very first panel of speakers who were lawyers that had graduated from the law school I attended (and was hearing the panel speak) were talking about how they followed into particular areas of law the were passionate about.

It also very much helps if you have the ability to understand the viewpoints and motivations of other people, something Melinda is completely incapable of.

:cunningpepe:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't stated a claim because she doesn't have one to state, but the proper thing to do in that situation is to fuck off and not file a lolsuit that you will inevitably lose, not to plough on ahead like a fucking retarded whore.

Keep in mind that she didn't pass the bar exam at what's considered one of the worst law schools in the US
Imagine failing so fucking hard that you're not even good enough for some of the worst
The bar exam isn't administered by the school, but by the state bar association. Also law school does literally nothing to prepare you for it so many people take separate bar prep courses. Why wouldn't law school teach you anything about passing the one exam you actually need to take in the real world after law school? Who the fuck knows?

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
You obviously don't work in the legal field or have any experience in the matter you speak on

People pay on average $150,000 to go to law school. They don't pay that to come out working in an area that could care less about. They find firms, agencies, practices, etc that specialize in areas they are passionate about. In fact, the very first panel of speakers who were lawyers that had graduated from the law school I attended (and was hearing the panel speak) were talking about how they followed into particular areas of law the were passionate about.

:cunningpepe:
Are courts sexist or do they rule on merit?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
She hasn't stated a claim because she doesn't have one to state, but the proper thing to do in that situation is to fuck off and not file a lolsuit that you will inevitably lose, not to plough on ahead like a fucking retarded whore.
Besides the fact that your Avatar is a disgusting looking fat guy, you're not a judge. In other words, your pompous opinion is both stupid but irrelevant

Are courts sexist or do they rule on merit?

Most government institutions, including courts are sexist. Granting custody to women is generally split between two reasons (a) benevolent sexism toward women or (b) women's merit.

Of course there will be outliers in any statistical situation, but IN GENERAL, men get favoritism in government institutions because we live in a Patriarchal world order

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net
Besides the fact that your Avatar is a disgusting looking fat guy, you're not a judge. In other words, your pompous opinion is both stupid but irrelevant

Most government institutions, including courts are sexist. Granting custody to women is generally split between two reasons (a) benevolent sexism toward women or (b) women's merit.

Of course there will be outliers in any statistical situation, but IN GENERAL, men get favoritism in government institutions because we live in a Patriarchal world order
Do you have proof that courfs are sexist?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

fnaarf

I Love Bacon!
kiwifarms.net

How dare you slander John Goodman like that, you uncultured pig.

ForscytheBat

The Child
kiwifarms.net

You're not even 1/1,000,000,000,000 the man John Goodman will ever be you swine. Cope, the "patriarchy" is false in the way you say it is Piglinda.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net

Straight up nigger talk. Melinda is a filthy white nigger. Yo own failures is nebba yo fault, it be da Man hodin' you down!
If men get any advantage, it's due to merit, right? Of course it's not (and we don't), You're a fucking psycho.

Last edited:
  • Agree