Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Besides the fact that your Avatar is a disgusting looking fat guy, you're not a judge. In other words, your pompous opinion is both stupid but irrelevant

Most government institutions, including courts are sexist. Granting custody to women is generally split between two reasons (a) benevolent sexism toward women or (b) women's merit.

Of course there will be outliers in any statistical situation, but IN GENERAL, men get favoritism in government institutions because we live in a Patriarchal world order
Do you have a singlicious satisfact to snack that up?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I think one of my favorite piglinda fictions is the idea that smart little linda learns from her past legal faux pas and doesn't make the same mistake again. By sheer logic alone she'll eventually run out of mistakes to make and then she'll win!

'cept not, like any of that, because she's a moron.

SloberrinJ

kiwifarms.net
So I know this is getting a little boring, but no more boring than the repetitive slut crap...had a look at Appalachian's, yes, horrific stats after being away. @ForscytheBat I don't think she ever took it either. That being said, those who have ever attended ALS are required to, despite the fact that their stats are horrendous with a 55% bar pass rate, they don't even rank among law schools yet. @TamarYaelBatYah another lie you've been caught in, although, ALS allows an entrance score of 142 hahaha! She could show up and breathe on it. Now I think I'll not show any more of my power level and call it a night. I deleted a paragraph about how she could have gotten by, but, nahhhh. I don't think she's smart enough to even deceive it.

• Informative
Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Oban Kamz

milk rots your brain
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile in Florida. @Null --isn't this you hometown? Haha, Elohim's Messengers paid you a little visit huh?

View attachment 1601107

That is just another form of Sovereign Immunity, same difference.

I responded to that in my Response. They actually can be sued directly. But I'm not giving you any snipets from my Response. You will have to wait and see it!
@TamarYaelBatYah did they check the basement? i heard they have those in florida...

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Straight up nigger talk. Melinda is a filthy white nigger. Yo own failures is nebba yo fault, it be da Man hodin' you down!
If men get any advantage, it's due to merit, right? Of course it's not (and we don't), You're a fucking psycho.
Holy shit!!!! The great God Cernunnos must have been reading the thread and decided to gift me this in another thread.
Watch THIS. It's NigLinda's black twin. The similarities are astonishing! Watch til the end to get the quote that clinches it.

Last edited:

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been in the US since 2018 and haven't lived in Florida since 2016.

You're a registered Republican in Pensacola, FL.

I'm highly certain your mom still keeps a room for you at her house. In this day and age many people have multiple residences. I highly doubt your international residence outside of the USA is your "permanent residence". Most Americans (USA) who have a second residence or residential connections outside of the USA still see the USA as "home base". Who wouldn't?

I'm inclined to believe that Pensacola, FL is your permanent residence, the place you call "home" when you are out at a Bar trying to pick up chicks in Europe.

Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 8.54.47 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 8.54.37 AM.png

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net

I'm highly certain your mom still keeps a room for you at her house. In this day and age many people have multiple residences. I highly doubt your international residence outside of the USA is your "permanent residence". Most Americans (USA) who have a second residence or residential connections outside of the USA still see the USA as "home base". Who wouldn't?

I'm inclined to believe that Pensacola, FL is your permanent residence, the place you call "home" when you are out at a Bar trying to pick up chicks in Europe.

View attachment 1602341
View attachment 1602342
And how does him being a registered voter invalidate this statement? He didn't say when specifically in 2016 he left, only that he did so in 2016.

Also seems that you're bitter at the fact that your next lolsuit's going down the shitter so the rest isn't worth addressing

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
Last updated in 2016.

This is why you're a retard. You have a thought, you look for information to validate that thought, and you ignore all information to the contrary of that thought. You live in a fantasy world because you are completely incapable of critical introspection.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Yet you have no facts to support that, so you are just projecting yourself onto someone else. Get therapy dude, you're sick
It's funny how being called a narc always gets that sort of response from you.

They receive custody on MERIT, because women are more responsible than men. Especially Goy men. You are the worst, most irresponsible husbands after children come into the picture.
She says, with no facts to support it.

Women also get custody because of benevolent sexism. Judges who make women custodial parent because of their desire to reinforce Patriarchy by make men look like they are being served by the woman through childcare services even after divorce.
She says, with no facts to support it.

Also you seem to misunderstand what benevolent sexism is if you think that's an example of the result or rationality behind it. An actual example of benevolent sexism would be the lighter prison sentences and monetary penalties for female offender, especially mothers.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1602341
View attachment 1602342
So fucking what? As a U.S. citizen living abroad, he is still legally entitled to vote, and as such he'd remain registered to vote under his last U.S.-based address so that he could get absentee ballots.

You're an idiot.

SloberrinJ

kiwifarms.net
Last updated in 2016.

This is why you're a retard. You have a thought, you look for information to validate that thought, and you ignore all information to the contrary of that thought. You live in a fantasy world because you are completely incapable of critical introspection.
When I wake up to her nonsense, and realize it's possible that's she's not kidding, she really doesn't know what an ex pat is, my insides ache a little bit for those offspring of hers.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my insides ache a little bit for those offspring of hers.
I feel for her children, I do. It's going to be terrible to see what happens to them as they age up and the results of Melinda's poor parenting become clear. She has taught them, their entire lives, that being a benefits sponge is holy, that verbal and physical abuse is normal, and that the outside world and everyone in it is evil.

Then again, they could be the next generation of lolcows. It's more likely they'll just be petty or violent criminals with poor family planning skills. If they're still talking to Melinda (Marshall won't be around), she'll finally get to be the matriarch of a whole clan of grifters with religious pretensions. Pure white trash.

• Agree

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1602341
View attachment 1602342
Do you have

A SINGLICIOUS

SATISFACT

to SNACK THAT UP?

Any of it? Especially your claims of the course being a mixture of benevolently sexist and malevolently sexist.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Do you have

A SINGLICIOUS

SATISFACT

to SNACK THAT UP?

Any of it? Especially your claims of the course being a mixture of benevolently sexist and malevolently sexist.

that being a benefits sponge is holy
Prove otherwise if you think you are right.

that verbal and physical abuse is normal

Where did I ever state that?

that the outside world and everyone in it is evil.

Pure white trash.

If that's what you think of a family with matriarchal elements, then all you do is provide further evidence of a Patriarchal world order

Last updated in 2016.

It says ACTIVE you idiot

you are completely incapable of critical introspection.
Says the man who, despite having a midlife crisis, has YET to redesign his site to have an ounce of dignified and classy content with clean humor

So fucking what? As a U.S. citizen living abroad, he is still legally entitled to vote, and as such he'd remain registered to vote under his last U.S.-based address so that he could get absentee ballots.

You're an idiot.

@Null --Did you vote for Donald Trump? You know who I'm talking about, right? He was on the Ballot. You know, the man on his 3rd marriage with 5 children with 3 different women.

Also you seem to misunderstand what benevolent sexism is if you think that's an example of the result or rationality behind it. An actual example of benevolent sexism would be the lighter prison sentences and monetary penalties for female offender, especially mothers.

To the contrary, I know exactly what benevolent sexism is. Placing children with mothers is often an act to reinforce Patriarchal norms like dumping childcare responsibilities primarily on the woman, so the male can have his entitlement of disproportionate leisure time

Ask me how I know! 🤩

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
To the contrary, I know exactly what benevolent sexism is. Placing children with mothers is often an act to reinforce Patriarchal norms like dumping childcare responsibilities primarily on the woman, so the male can have his entitlement of disproportionate leisure time

Ask me how I know! 🤩
Perhaps you simply don't know what the term benevolent means. I wouldn't put it past you, since it seems the very notion of it eludes you.

• Agree

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net

Prove otherwise if you think you are right.

If that's what you think of a family with matriarchal elements, then all you do is provide further evidence of a Patriarchal world order

It says ACTIVE you idiot

Says the man who, despite having a midlife crisis, has YET to redesign his site to have an ounce of dignified and classy content with clean humor

@Null --Did you vote for Donald Trump? You know who I'm talking about, right? He was on the Ballot. You know, the man on his 3rd marriage with 5 children with 3 different women.

Ask me how I know! 🤩
There is not a single shred of hard anything in the unsourced fiction piece from the Atlantic. It's literally a "story" piece. That isn't actual facts.

Moreover Florida doesn't purge voter registration rolls so it will be "active" until he registers to vote somewhere else or the State of Florida has a death certificate.

Reactions: ConSluttant

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps you simply don't know what the term benevolent means. I wouldn't put it past you, since it seems the very notion of it eludes you.
I learned what it was from a book I read called, "Misogyny: The World's Oldest Prejudice". It was authored by a man named J. Holland and brought to publishers by his wife.

In that book I found the terms to describe observations that I had already made on my own. Namely, that sexism can push a woman both upward (one form of dehumanization), but also downward (another form of dehumanization). Hostile sexism pushes her downward (ie "Baby mama"). Benevolent sexism pushes her upward (ie "The Virgin Mary").

There is not a single shred of hard anything in the unsourced fiction piece from the Atlantic. It's literally a "story" piece. That isn't actual facts.

Moreover Florida doesn't purge voter registration rolls so it will be "active" until he registers to vote somewhere else or the State of Florida has a death certificate.
That story cited a case specific example