Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah Would you be willing to meet with Andrew Carlson's newest ex to discuss how creepy and weird it was to be stalked by Andrew? I'm thinking of making a documentary called "Survivor's of the Carlson Hillside Stalker" and need live interviews of his victims. I'll also reach out to his other ex Lyndsey and get her to make an appearance.

Inb4 Andrew rates this dumb. "You're dumb!"

Hey Melinda, I was on my favorite website incels.co this morning and thought of you.

Some poster posted this blackpill: "There's no such thing as oneness, that's bluepilled bullshit. No partners can ever feel oneness with each other, partners fall in lust with the ideal version of each other. It's a selfish act pushing this ideal version on each other and expecting to hold each other to that standard. It's why marriages fail once both partners see the ugly side of each other that's when the relationship " just isn't the same when when we first met". I'm sure you heard that right? Let's be honest, marriage and relationships get boring. Back in the 1950's marriage worked because religion pressured societal norms onto people thus keeping them in check and because life expectancy was shorter than it is now so it wouldn't get boring."

Thoughts?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
You're sore losers who FAILED AND LOST BAAAHAHAHA

What have we lost?

Yeah, he drug addicted friends like herself that she ran up and down the highway to funnel drugs for. She didn't have time to bad mouth them, they were helping her get high.

I don't give a flying fuck what you say, you're just trying to divert from the news that JOSHUA MOON LOST

My mom was envious of my success because it made her look bad. I graduated as a single mom, she dumped her children off in foster care getting high and I was the only one brave enough to call her out for it. Truth tellers are the Scapegoats of families. I was the one person that didn't enable my mom's addiction.

Given how loose your association with the truth is, we have no reason to believe anything you say without outside corroboration of evidence.

I notice you didn't put the death determination report up. Gee, now look at that. Funny that you selectively omitted that.

So why don't you post it, then?

I was the only daughter of hers to graduate college she had no reason to envy my airhead bimbo sister who resembles her.

But you're not bitter at all, no...

They envied my college success and nothing more. I don't give a damn what you say with your lack of inside knowledge. I have something many people covet: HIGHER EDUCATION.

Most if not all the posters in this thread have a college education, Mel.

If that cost me most of my relatives too, then SO BE IT. Im not the first person to experience that. I sat side by side with other college graduates whose families were HATERS

Did they tell you this or did you just assume?

My college success cost me some jealous frenemies too.

I do not think you know how to use that word, Mel.

The default was entered, PERMANENTLY. The default judgment is simply an extension of that.

I'll give Mr. Joshua Moon his EYE FOR EYE as long as I can!

Aside from "Eye for an Eye makes the whole world blind" you're not doing eye for an eye. Eye for an Eye would be shittalking him on an internet forum,

The first thing we covered in 1L was IIED

Not procedure, or property law, or a more straightforward tort? Quite odd.

EYE FOR EYE is exactly what I teach my children

I'm sure that will serve them quite well in Juvie.

That's factually inaccurate. Since you posted my book here. But I'm not giving my battle plan away, you can wait for the hearing.

Posting your book excerpt here is more advertising then you or your publisher ever did.

You don't have to prove financial damages for IIED, that's what you're missing

As mentioned, you are incorrect about this.

The default is entered, PERMANENTLY. Default judgment is simply an extension of that.

Joshua Moon is a coward

The default is entered, PERMANENTLY

Default judgment is simply an extension of that

And the default can be vacated with almost no effort.

Graduating is success in an of itself. I have used my college education every single day of my life, including knowing how to search case law and sue the dumbest person ever Joshua Moon

That's right YOU LOST JOSHUA MOON

You know what a great way to get a default judgement overturned? Loudly bragging about it to the man who you're suing.

He has 30 days to respond to my Request for Production of documents which was filed already. It is not likely that the hearing for Default Judgment will be scheduled until a few weeks out.

The judgement for default renders that moot, Mel. Also those documents still will not help you.

So that means if he (Moon) doesn't respond within 30 days, he can be found in contempt of court. If he does not respond within 30 days I will send out a Motion to Compel responses. He can be fined with Sanctions if he does not respond within the 30 days. If the Judge orders him to respond and he still doesn't respond, then he can be found in contempt of court and the court can send out an arrest warrant/Capias for his failure to respond.

@Null

They will probably begin to assume you've fucked up somehow long before putting out an arrest warrant.

You're telling me something I already know

What you all do on Kiwi Farms is "outrageous". Not giving away my battle plan though. You can wait for the hearing and/or transcript.

What we do is far from outrageous as the courts use the term. Especially with regards to you, fighting in this very thread.

You can keep underestimating me. You haven't seen my skills in the courtroom. Stay tuned!

I'm not saying it's easy. It's a high bar in federal court and I know that judges can be cut throat and expect nothing less than perfection, hitting every point. I've made several appearances in court rooms where I had to "plead" my case. It's nerve racking at times but I've done it enough to be able to do it successfully. We shall see how it goes!

I look forward to the trainwreck.

You threw out like a dozen cases. You can't expect me to read them all in one night. Gravy, I have diapers to change first!

And this is why you will fail so utterly.

Anyways when are you going to explain spiritual matter and resonant frequencies and quantum field theory, Mel? You said you'd explain that shit like months ago.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
kiwifarms.net
He has 30 days to respond to my Request for Production of documents which was filed already.
You missed an incredibly huge part. I cite "Time to Respond. The party to whom the request is directed must respond in writing within 30 days after being served". Source is Rule 34 (b) (2) (A). He was never served, hence he need not comply.
So that means if he (Moon) doesn't respond within 30 days, he can be found in contempt of court.

Learn to read the rules.
If he does not respond within 30 days I will send out a Motion to Compel responses.
Good luck.
He can be fined with Sanctions if he does not respond within the 30 days.

See Rule 34.
What you all do on Kiwi Farms is "outrageous". Not giving away my battle plan though. You can wait for the hearing and/or transcript.
In this tort action, the plaintiff seeks recovery in damages for alleged intentional infliction of emotional distress, independent of any physical injury.
Therefore, we hold that the trial court correctly sustained the demurrer, and the judgment of dismissal will be

Affirmed.
Indeed, we have said recently that such torts are “not favored” in the law
Under the second prong, it is insufficient for a defendant to have “acted with an intent which is tortious or even criminal.” Restatement comment d. Even if a defendant “has intended to inflict emotional distress,” or his conduct can be “characterized by ‘malice,’ or a degree of aggravation which would entitle the plaintiff to punitive damages for another tort,” the requirement of the second prong has not been satisfied. Id. “Liability has been found only where the conduct has been so outrageous in character, and so extreme in degree, as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency, and to be regarded as atrocious, and utterly intolerable in a civilized community.” Id.
The term “emotional distress” travels under many labels, such as, “mental suffering, mental anguish, mental or nervous shock .... It includes all highly unpleasant mental reactions, such as fright, horror, grief, shame, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, chagrin, disappointment, worry, and nausea.” Restatement comment j. But liability arises only when the emotional distress is extreme, and only where the distress inflicted is so severe that no reasonable person could be expected to endure it. Id.
There is no claim, for example, that she had any objective physical injury caused by the stress, that she sought medical attention, that she was confined at home or in a hospital, or that she lost income. Consequently, we conclude that the alleged effect on the plaintiff’s sensitivities is not the type of extreme emotional distress that is so severe that no reasonable person could be expected to endure it.

Good luck. Russo v. White, 241 Va. 23 (1991) Supreme Court of Virginia kills your case, and your arguments.
You're telling me something I already know
I sincerely doubt it.
You haven't seen my skills in the courtroom.
Try to not miss it this time, will you? And, besides, if they are anything like outside, then you already lost
It's a high bar in federal court
That's an understatement.
It's a high bar in federal court and I know that judges can be cut throat and expect nothing less than perfection, hitting every point.
The president set by Virginia's Supreme Court in Russo v. White, 241 Va. 23 (1991) makes it almost impossible to win, certainly if you have not suffered physical damages.
You threw out like a dozen cases.
In regards to IIED, I only gave 5 (with a note saying that the first was the most important one).
You can't expect me to read them all in one night. Gravy, I have diapers to change first!
Just take a look at them when you can. If nothing else, it will let you know what to expect.
Outrageous is a definition that can be easily disputed
It's a legal definition defined by the Supreme Court of (in this case) Virginia. It's a bit different from a normal outrageous.
If you had any "skills" in the court room you would actually win your cases Melinda,
She once even failed to show up on time. She was like 20-30 min late.
What have we lost?
Yeah, I asked her the same thing. Did she sue us too, and we just didn't notice?
Quite odd.
Exactly. IIED is very rarely used (since it's existence, it has only been used 44 times in Virginia), and almost always unsuccessful. Maybe the lesson was about learning not to use it?
Hey Ruth. First thing that comes to mind when viewing these pictures:

View attachment 1737764View attachment 1737765View attachment 1737767
I did not need to see that.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
So, I decided to check out the start of the thread to refresh myself with the previous lawsuits.

A couple notes: The case is being overseen by the same judge as Mel's last few attempts.

Melinda had a freakout about being called a loser the last time she sued Null. I assume that's why she's screaming so much about him being a loser now. This also means Null's been living rent free inside her head for at least an entire year now, if not longer.

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
What Melinda thinks will happen: Judge gifts her a million dollars from Null's pocket, teleported from where he is, no strings attached, while forcing him to provide any and all documentation she requests, while hordes of kiwi lives are ruined for their involvement. This sparks a series of default judgements where she just rakes in the cash.

What will actually happen: The default decision gets reversed by null claiming he was never properly served.

If this somehow fails, he'll never pay her, and she'll never get her discovery request.

Melinda gets nothing but continues to cry victory for months as her children starve on the no money generated from her book sales.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
What Melinda thinks will happen: Judge gifts her a million dollars from Null's pocket, teleported from where he is, no strings attached, while forcing him to provide any and all documentation she requests, while hordes of kiwi lives are ruined for their involvement. This sparks a series of default judgements where she just rakes in the cash.

What will actually happen: The default decision gets reversed by null claiming he was never properly served.

If this somehow fails, he'll never pay her, and she'll never get her discovery request.

Melinda gets nothing but continues to cry victory for months as her children starve on the no money generated from her book sales.
I still don't get how she thinks she's getting discovery. If she wins the default judgment she's not getting discovery, and if she doesn't win it she's not getting discovery either because she didn't serve Null.

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don't get how she thinks she's getting discovery. If she wins the default judgment she's not getting discovery, and if she doesn't win it she's not getting discovery either because she didn't serve Null.
She's not shown any evidence of good thought processes yet. Why start now?
She's got dollar signs in her eyes, and has counted them way before they hatch. She's probably scouting out "homesteads" as we speak and imagining how she'll exploit her crotch fruit to run it for her.

Reactions: Useful_Mistake

fnaarf

Certified Authentic™️ Kosher Jewish Bimbo®️
kiwifarms.net
You're a bunch of sore losers who can't accept defeat

He was served. Judge said so in his Order.

When you post a legal servicing address up on your website, it's valid if it makes it to the mailbox.

View attachment 1738716
Hey, you figured out how to attach a video! Good for you. I'm proud of you.

However, regardless of whether or not the servicing was proper, your chosen method of getting damages is sure to fail, and that's what warms the cold crevices of my heart.

Say hi to the sprog for me.

Chariot Of Mara

kiwifarms.net

When you post a legal servicing address up on your website, it's valid if it makes it to the mailbox.

View attachment 1738716
I thought being a sore loser would require losing something first? Or at the absolute least, have some kind of stake in loss. Hmm. I guess I will be pretty disappointed when the suit ends, but that’s just because I’ll have less lolsuits to laugh at and not about the outcome. Even Mel winning the suit at this point would be hilarious.

By the way Melli, still waiting for those sources about panties and circulation assuming you weren’t trying to wear the wrong size. I need to shove it in the face of all those people who are against the nudist lifestyle.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
This judge has overseen all of her suits against Null. 6 suits, 6 times he was the judge.

More than just the suits against Null, I think, but yes. In any case, this is still not likely to go her way.

How have we been defeated? We are not Null's minions, and even him you've "won" against only on a technicality.

Well, no, Judge said he accepted the affidavit of service, rather than saying Null was served. Semantics, but you revel in those so why not?

View attachment 1738716
[/quote]

Two things:
Firstly, a screenshot would have served your purposes far better. Also maybe mute the mic next time you record unless audio is vital so we don't hear you ignoring your child to try and prove a meaningless point?
Secondly, you really ought to pay better attention to your daughter.

Hey, you figured out how to attach a video! Good for you. I'm proud of you.

However, regardless of whether or not the servicing was proper, your chosen method of getting damages is sure to fail, and that's what warms the cold crevices of my heart.

Say hi to the sprog for me.

I almost wonder if the Judge is accepting default to close the case quicker. "Yep, guy defaulted. However there is literally nothing you can claim damages for, I award you zero dollars, the case is closed, you cannot add more defendants, matter closed, you have to find something new and different to sue for next time"

I thought being a sore loser would require losing something first? Or at the absolute least, have some kind of stake in loss. Hmm. I guess I will be pretty disappointed when the suit ends, but that’s just because I’ll have less lolsuits to laugh at and not about the outcome. Even Mel winning the suit at this point would be hilarious.

By the way Melli, still waiting for those sources about panties and circulation assuming you weren’t trying to wear the wrong size. I need to shove it in the face of all those people who are against the nudist lifestyle.

There's so many claims Mel has made about the natural world that are oodles more interesting than her silly vendetta against Null or the Goys and yet she never wants to discuss them. A shame, really. Her explanations would give us hours of uproarious laughter.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What have any of us lost? I certainly haven't lost anything. Unless you count two of my best droogs getting banned, which had jack shit to do with Melinda or her unwinnable lolsuit.
"Just a minute, sweetheart"
Story of that poor kid's life. Damn.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
kiwifarms.net
He was served.
He was not. Serving a mailbox that sends it to a third party that ransoms the mail back to Null is not proper serving.
Judge said so in his Order.
Please cite. Because he did not say what you think he said.
No. Just no. Proper service is mandatory unless the court makes an exception. If you need a citacion, § 8.01-296 (VA) and Fla. R. Civ. P. 1.070 as well as this article should inform you of the basics of service.

But, please feel free to prove me wrong.
You're a bunch of sore losers
What have we lost? Almost none of us got sued, and you did not yet secure a win against those that have.

P.S. I really recommend looking at Hughes v Benjamin. Hughes tried serving him in like 4 different ways, all of which failed, and she had to beg Sargon to waive service. There is a lot to learn there for you.

Here's how to beg for waive of service in VA. Could be useful. Other relavant stuff in here

Last edited:

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda like watching a rat grab an egg that the chicken has tossed out of the nest, because they didn't want it, and the rat congratulating itself for being so good at stealing eggs. Meanwhile the only egg they have ever gotten is the one the chicken didn't even want.
Good job rat, good job.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Firstly, a screenshot would have served your purposes far better. Also maybe mute the mic next time you record unless audio is vital so we don't hear you ignoring your child to try and prove a meaningless point?
Secondly, you really ought to pay better attention to your daughter

You have severe mommy issues if you think 36 seconds is "ignoring" someone

You're sore losers who can't accept defeat.

Keep whining LOSERS

Judge already decided service was effective.

Instant replay...

Screenshot_20201117-165945_Drive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep whining LOSERS
You keep saying this without clarifying what we've lost.
Since in your mind, you've finally been vindicated, after years of fighting the evil farms, why are you still here?
I also am led to wonder why you posted that video. It doesn't exactly show anything that we haven't seen.
Including you putting your own children on a back burner to hang out here. I certainly hope you don't do this all the time, but I find it telling that you couldn't have just put up screenshots, turned off audio, or recorded your screen at some other time. So I can only conclude that you WANTED people here to witness you shrugging of your child to make a nonsensical point on the internet.
At the rate you are going, Marshall can use your online behavior to argue for custody. He's probably going to get sick of you using your children to manipulate him sooner rather than later, and come back here to do some passive aggressive posting if his own.
I'm not speaking solely for myself when I say, we'd love to hear his side of the story.

PS. Did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast, or did you actually think that someone would pay you enough money to buy your child labor farm for letting them out of your dead buffalo of a lawsuit? If you actually get your precious default ( doubtful) you get nothing in regards to all other claims.
I know you think that having a degree within your demographic makes you clever, but it's not exactly hard to outline on that particular tooth lacking bell curve.