Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, Melinda's kids are not all biologically Marshall's, and I highly doubt he gives a fuck about any of them. Definitely not enough to argue for custody.
Apparently 2 of them are, and supposedly he adopted the rest. But if you believe that, you probably believe they were ever married.
You likely also underestimate the griftyness of both parents. They represent a paycheck, nothing more. Especially the retarded one.

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a bunch of sore losers who can't accept defeat

He was served. Judge said so in his Order.

When you post a legal servicing address up on your website, it's valid if it makes it to the mailbox.

View attachment 1738716

Lol, is this the level of 'evidence' that you're going to present to the court? Blurry videos from a potato phone of a computer screen? Yeah, the judge is going to definitely award you 500 grand and an automatic first down. Plus Josh will be exiled to Monster Island and all Kiwi Farms users will be frozen in carbonite.

Apparently 2 of them are, and supposedly he adopted the rest. But if you believe that, you probably believe they were ever married.
You likely also underestimate the griftyness of both parents. They represent a paycheck, nothing more. Especially the retarded one.

TBF I have no idea if they were legally married, not having the slightest desire to dig up marriage records. It's almost a sure thing that the four children (or five, I forget) who aren't biologically related to Marshall haven't been legally adopted. Adoption costs money, court costs at the very least, and I don't really see Marshall laying out that cheddar. I might be wrong, he may have legally adopted the children. He was never actually a father to any of them, that's for sure. That would have taken away from his zoning out on his phone time.

If I were ever served for real in this lawsuit (never happen), I'd retain a court researcher to dig up all of these records in Virginia. I'd dig up every piece of paper in every one of her lawsuits and court actions, and everything not sealed by order of the court would be posted here for all to see.

It's actually a really good thing for Melinda that I'm laughing at her lawsuit instead of taking it even the slightest bit seriously.

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
Melinda, you fail to realize your own insignificance in our daily lives.

You keep harping over the posters here being sore losers, whiners, etc. But here's the thing - you're acting like we're a baseball team, or the fans of a particular team. OR you see us all as a group concentrated on you. But our lives do not revolve around you.

For me in particular you are entertainment at best. A wreck on the side of the road. An episode of Jerry Springer. One of many wrecks, all generally the same level of entertainment. To assume I've lost would be incorrect - my entertainment has not stopped. The show continues. Has Null lost on some miniscule level? Sure, I'll give you that.

But you're incorrect in assuming I'm a fan of Null. I appreciate his site as it provides me entertainment, but we are not friends. If I were to suffer injury, I would not cry out for him, nor him for me. I am just as anonymous to him as I am to you.

Pointless to say all that to you, I know. But I feel the point needs made regardless.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
kiwifarms.net
Judge already decided service
Titled "Clerk's entry of Default" and signed by the clerk

I suppose asking for reading is a bit much, huh?
service was effective.
Literally not what the doc says.
It says that the you provided an affidavid "showing proper service". That is not in itself a show of proper service. This is done all the time. The clerk sees an affidavit and that is enough. If Null says it's wrong, only then will they look further. For example, see Hughes v Benjamin where this exact thing happened.
You're sore losers who can't accept defeat.

Keep whining LOSERS8
It's been 3 days, and you still can't tell us what we lost.

Also, weird how you didn't respond to anything else. Almost as if you cannot defeat our arguments.
Actually for the sake of argument, let's assume the judge did say it was proper. What do you think appeals and this are for? And, again, look at Hughes v Benjamin. Everything was going for Hughes just like for you, Sargon was defaulted, bla bla bla, and Sargon still won $38,911.89

Last edited:

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I suppose asking for reading is a bit much, huh?

Literally not what the doc says.
It says that the you provided an affidavid "showing proper service". That is not in itself a show of proper service. This is done all the time. The clerk sees an affidavit and that is enough. If Null says it's wrong, only then will they look further. For example, see Hughes v Benjamin where this exact thing happened.

Also, weird how you didn't respond to anything else. Almost as if you cannot defeat our arguments.
It's been 3 whole days since Melinda's epic win! (By default.) Yet here we all still are, so obviously she didn't get her desired results of this site being shut down. Null still has the servers, he hasn't needed to liquidate his assets to pay for the damn diapers yet. No one's information has been given up.
Literally the only outcome of this amazing flawless victory was Melinda posting an embarrassing video.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
kiwifarms.net
Yet here we all still are, so obviously she didn't get her desired results of this site being shut down.
Nah, just you wait! In the Zoom call the judge will tell her that she won 50k, and that he will magically get it from a man that hasn't had a job for at least 4 years. Yeah! I'm sure that is exactly what will happen!

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, just you wait! In the Zoom call the judge will tell her that she won 50k, and that he will magically get it from a man that hasn't had a job for at least 4 years. Yeah! I'm sure that is exactly what will happen!
Or, conversely, the judge will order his mother to pay his debt. Because that's totally legal. Happens all the time.

Chariot Of Mara

kiwifarms.net

I’m still waiting for her incredibly realiable sources on panties affecting circulation. (:_( Maybe she’s not responding because she’s too embarrassed to admit she was wearing sizes that were too small for her ass.

Reactions: Useful_Mistake

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Judge already decided service was effective.
"Clerk" is such an odd name for a judge. Is he Indian? He sounds like a Bollywood superhero.
Does anybody know when this Zoom call is going to be?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
You have severe mommy issues if you think 36 seconds is "ignoring" someone

There's no logical correlation I can draw between the fact that you ignored your daughter trying to talk to you to film an entirely pointless video as part of your internet blood feud against people that think you're light entertainment and "mommy issues" that I gotta wonder if you're projecting again.

Anyways, you miss my point, as usual. My point is, you have incredibly misplaced priorities in life.

You're sore losers who can't accept defeat.

What defeat.?

[qutoe]Keep whining LOSERS[/quote]

What have we lost?

Judge already decided service was effective.

Instant replay...

View attachment 1738968

As mentioned, the clerk has taken the affidavit on essentially faith, and Null can say "Yeah, No" and get the default overturned. Even if he doesn't, what are you expecting to get from damages? Site's still gonna keep running.

That too. I wonder will she ever share her sources?

Maybe it's one of them thar "secret knowledges" Mel keeps going on about.

As far as I know, despite the judge telling the clerk to schedule it, the clerk hasn't yet.

Maybe Mel's been too busy crowing victory to get in touch with the clerk?

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That too. I wonder will she ever share her sources?
Super secret Torah knowledge said no undergarments.
Because a woman who refuses to wash her ass definitely doesn't need to keep her clothes clean. Maybe she'll use her financial windfall to buy moist wipes.

Chariot Of Mara

kiwifarms.net
Super secret Torah knowledge said no undergarments.
Because a woman who refuses to wash her ass definitely doesn't need to keep her clothes clean. Maybe she'll use her financial windfall to buy moist wipes.
Do you think she’ll encourage her daughter to do the same and force her to become a free bleeder at puberty? Or maybe hold her to those old Torah standards of being unclean during menstruation and chain her in a closet.

Nahash

kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah Why does your chosen name in Hebrew directly reference Biblical characters who were raped or seduced family members/a goy?

Tamar: 2 Tamars in the bible. First Tamar was the daughter in law of Yehuda. After two of his sons died right after marrying Tamar (pussy was that trash), she dressed up as a prostitute and tricked him into fucking her, having him nut inside, then disappear in order to have his babies. Once she was confirmed pregnant, she confronted him and he had to raise the kids. The only good thing that came out of it was that one of the babies was the ancestor of King David. Second Tamar was King David's daughter who was tricked into entering her half brother's room and was violently raped. She begged him to marry her in order to preserve her honor but he left her crying on his floor.

Yael: Convert who saw that the Philistine general Sisera was escaping a battle with the Israelites. She offered to hide him in her tent, gave him food, fucked him (she was married btw), and then while Sisera was sleeping, she hammered a tent stake into his skull, killing him instantly.
Yael also refers to this:
1605909600743.png

Bat Yah: Female Converts are either referred to by Bat Sara or by Bat (their mother's name), There's no one who is the literal child of God so you wouldn't use it. Hashem is genderless, why are you referring to Hashem in the feminine?

Why would a feminist name herself after women who were raped/tricked men sexually for their own benefit. esp when so many positive female role models exist in the Torah? This is doubly strange considering the Jewish custom of naming yourself/your children after people who exemplify qualities that you personally want to have.

One last thing: Goy is singular, goyim is multiple. Stop mixing up the two. Deadpool is a goy, not a goyim and the people of this thread are goyim, not "goy" used in the sense of meaning multiple.