Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

B’Elanna

kiwifarms.net
Apparently 2 of them are, and supposedly he adopted the rest. But if you believe that, you probably believe they were ever married.
You likely also underestimate the griftyness of both parents. They represent a paycheck, nothing more. Especia
This. They would never get legally married nor would he adopt her kids. She would lose all those sweet govt benefits.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
This. They would never get legally married nor would he adopt her kids. She would lose all those sweet govt benefits.
This reminds me of a quote from noted intellectual Carl Benjamin. It's really on the tip of my tongue how he described a certain class of white people.

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Supposedly they went to the trouble of maintaining a second residence where Marshall ostensibly lived and keeping their finances completely separate so they would be considered a Living Apart Together marriage and her gibs wouldn't go down. I am unsure of just how much of this claim was a lie and how much was extremely shaded truth.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
First Tamar was the daughter in law of Yehuda.

This is a common error many people make about Gen. 38. Tamar was the EX daughter n law of Judah. His wife died and so did her husband. Those deaths made them NOT related by marriage when she went to seduce him into a levirate marriage

Tamar means date palm tree. It stands upright and has sweet fruit.

she dressed up as a prostitute and tricked him into fucking her, having him nut inside, then disappear in order to have his babies. Once she was confirmed pregnant, she confronted him and he had to raise the kid
That's not textually accurate.

Tamar veiled herself and seduced Judah into a levirate marriage

Maybe she’s not responding because she’s too embarrassed to admit she was wearing sizes that were too small for her ass

No, I've been busy talking with my life coach. She's been checking in on me more to check my progress on leaving Marshall

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
This is a common error many people make about Gen. 38. Tamar was the EX daughter n law of Judah. His wife died and so did her husband. Those deaths made them NOT related by marriage when she went to seduce him into a levirate marriage

There's date palm at the backyard and it always attracts bats. The bats are very annoying and don't shut up. They also leave batshit everywhere

So I guess it's a very appropriate name after all

Nahash

kiwifarms.net

No, I've been busy talking with my life coach. She's been checking in on me more to check my progress on leaving Marshall
Didn't answer the question. Tamar still objectively tricked Yehuda. Can you answer this question?

Why would a feminist name herself after women who were raped/tricked men sexually for their own benefit. esp when so many positive female role models exist in the Torah? This is doubly strange considering the Jewish custom of naming yourself/your children after people who exemplify qualities that you personally want to have.

Chariot Of Mara

kiwifarms.net

You took the time to give me a denial about your cute butt not being too big, but not the time to name your sources?

I’m just gonna go on a limb here and say like most things, there is no science behind her claim. And that she was wearing panties that were too small for her ass as she gained weight. Shame. I was really hoping to have some studies to shove in the face of those prudes.

Reactions: Useful_Mistake

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
You took the time to give me a denial about your cute butt not being too big, but not the time to name your sources?

I’m just gonna go on a limb here and say like most things, there is no science behind her claim. And that she was wearing panties that were too small for her ass as she gained weight. Shame. I was really hoping to have some studies to shove in the face of those prudes.
Maybe this will cheer you up?

Reactions: Chariot Of Mara

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
kiwifarms.net
You still didn't answer.

Anyway, new fillings...this must be a joke. Just look and judge for yourself
Screenshot_20201121-145824_Drive.jpg

Just FYI, she is asking a court to not only go against Zoom Policies, she is also asking the court to apply a public law that only works in regards to federal buildings, to a non-federal online meeting.

Melinda also is trying to Rule 19 again. Reminder, she failed last time. This time she tried actually presenting arguments. The arguments are presented in 8d chess move style, by not at all adressing what they are supposed to address.

Attachments

• 19114039391.pdf
    49.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 22.pdf
    135.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 22-1.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Just FYI, she is asking a court to not only go against Zoom Policies, she is also asking the court to apply a public law that only works in regards to federal buildings, to a non-federal online meeting.
The breastfeeding thing will likely get approved for procedural reasons. The reasoning behind why courts allow breastfeeding in the courtroom ought to be the same as why they would allow them in a meeting (the baby needs it no matter where you are).

Useful_Mistake

kiwifarms.net
The breastfeeding thing will likely get approved for procedural reasons. The reasoning behind why courts allow breastfeeding in the courtroom ought to be the same as why they would allow them in a meeting (the baby needs it no matter where you are).
Even so, Zoom could just ban the court for violating their policies. Is the court willing to get banned (they likely want to use Zoom more) over a law that arguably doesn't apply in this situation? And there are alternatives Melinda could use, so it's not like the baby will starve to death

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Even so, Zoom could just ban the court for violating their policies. Is the court willing to get banned (they likely want to use Zoom more) over a law that arguably doesn't apply in this situation?
Unlikely to happen. Who's going to report them to Zoom moderators? Melinda?

Useful_Mistake

kiwifarms.net
Who's going to report them to Zoom moderators? Melinda?
Anyone of us could if we wanted to pull a prank. Naturally I won't, but the possibility remains. Also, I'm not sure if "It's okay to violate [company's] policy because they might not see it" is a good president/example for the court to do. In any case, this one is minor, and while I do not think the court should violate Zoom's policies, I could see their reasoning, yeah. Her rule 19 'argument' on the other hand....

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Anyone of us could if we wanted to pull a prank. Naturally I won't, but the possibility remains. Also, I'm not sure if "It's okay to violate [company's] policy because they might not see it" is a good president/example for the court to do. In any case, this one is minor, and while I do not think the court should violate Zoom's policies, I could see their reasoning, yeah. Her rule 19 'argument' on the other hand....
All I'm saying is boomer court officials probably have no idea and no mind to care for that sort of thing, and judges already consider themselves above everyone else's rules. They'll probably apply courtroom precedent to online courtrooms regardless of what Zoom thinks of the matter.

But you're right, her other arguments are batshit.

• Agree
Reactions: Useful_Mistake

fnaarf

Certified Authentic™️ Kosher Jewish Bimbo®️
kiwifarms.net
You still didn't answer.

Anyway, new fillings...this must be a joke. Just look and judge for yourself
View attachment 1740849

Melinda also is trying to Rule 19 again. Reminder, she failed last time. This time she tried actually presenting arguments. The arguments are presented in 8d chess move style, by not at all adressing what they are supposed to address.
I don't understand the problem with breastfeeding? If a cover is used there shouldn't be any issues. Of course, it would be so much easier if Mel took the time to pump her breast milk and use a bottle, but she never does anything the easy way, and besides there are some babies who refuse to take a bottle in any shape or form.