Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand the problem with breastfeeding? If a cover is used there shouldn't be any issues.
It goes against Zoom's policies, and I am not all that keen on a president being set that companies can be affected by federal laws that are aimed at federal buildings and not companies (while such a president could have it's uses, I feel like the law should be followed as is).

fnaarf

Certified Authentic™️ Kosher Jewish Bimbo®️
kiwifarms.net
It goes against Zoom's policies, and I am not all that keen on a president being set that companies can be affected by federal laws that are aimed at federal buildings and not companies (while such a president could have it's uses, I feel like the law should be followed as is).
Zoom doesn't even allow covered breastfeeding? That's kind of wack, but okay.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Deadpool

Everyday is "free comic book day" with piracy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, KF trolls are like a bunch of bats. Great analogy
You know what bats are good for though? Keeping mosquitoes away, annoying blood sucking parasites that are good for absolutely nothing except feeding off their betters, spreading diseases (like someone too stupid to vaccinate their kids) and breeding more worthless parasites.

I'd rather be a bat than a mosquito like you.

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why she needs to make any issue of it at all. How hard is it to set your camera on just your face?
Non only that, it's not like this is some murder trial that runs for hours. She has no problem shrugging her kids off any other time, except for breastfeeding. I think she just enjoys being as difficult as possible.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why she needs to make any issue of it at all. How hard is it to set your camera on just your face?
Non only that, it's not like this is some murder trial that runs for hours. She has no problem shrugging her kids off any other time, except for breastfeeding. I think she just enjoys being as difficult as possible.
I think she just enjoys filing pointless paperwork.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
kiwifarms.net
New Rulling by the Judge. @TamarYaelBatYah 's rule 19 motion is denied (no suprise), breast feeding motion granted

Screenshot_20201123-170611_Drive.jpg

Attachments

• 19114040326.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 8

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
All I can say is that if the hearing is public Melinda had better make good on her promise to be discreet because I'm pretty sure that flashing any Kiwis in the virtual audience would be considered IIED.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I suspect she might simply fetishize the imposition of her bodily discharges on other people.

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she successfully forces her will on any part of the proceedings, it's more important by far to her than the fact she loses the actual lawsuit or is awarded no damages. She doesn't enter lawsuits expecting to win or actually prove damages, she files them both in an attempt to intimidate people who criticize her and to get validation from judges and lawyers, who she's built up in her personal mythology as the supreme credentialed class in our society. That's why she clings hold so tightly to anything a judge or actual lawyer says that can possibly be seized on as praise or even acknowdgement of basic competence. She's done it dozens of times in this thread. "My lawsuit may have Been insufficient but I filed the papers correctly!". And, " I may have been awarded nothing, but the judge said I asked basic questions without fucking up too severely. ". Those are just two examples that spring to mind.

Last edited:

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
I suspect she might simply fetishize the imposition of her bodily discharges on other people.

Mel is fixated on breastfeeding and having her way at the someone else's expense, and this just brings those two hands together.

If she successfully forces her will on any part of the proceedings, it's more important by far than the fact she loses the actual lawsuit or is awarded no damages. She doesn't enter lawsuits expecting to win or actually prove damages, she files them both in an attempt to intimidate people who criticize her and to get validation from judges and lawyers, who she's built up in her personal mythology as the supreme credentialed class in our society. That's why she clings hold so tightly to anything a judge or actual lawyer says that can possibly be seized on as praise or even acknowdgement of basic competence. She's done it dozens of times in this thread. "My lawsuit may have Been insufficient but I filed the papers correctly!". And, " I may have been awarded nothing, but the judge said I asked basic questions without fucking up too severely. ". Those are just two examples that spring to mind.

To say nothing of her bizarre screeching about everyone being losers because she got a provisional win by technicality.

Chariot Of Mara

kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting how she focused on her technical win by screaming "In your face, MARSHALL!!!"

I wonder how many times Marshall told her to just shut the fuck about her lawsuits.
Probably around the same number of times she’s told her children, “Just a minute, sweetie. Mommy is busy feeding the meanie poo poo internet trolls.”

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I've revised my position on why she filed that bizarre breast feeding motion. I think even she knew that practically no judge in the USA would say no to it, so she can now claim it as a fantastic WIN AGAINST THE PATRIARCHY!!
I'm honestly very shocked that she hasn't been back here to crow about her major victory, although she has been creeping around the site pretty much non-stop for the past few days without posting.
Baby steps, Melinda, baby steps.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I've revised my position on why she filed that bizarre breast feeding motion. I think even she knew that practically no judge in the USA would say no to it, so she can now claim it as a fantastic WIN AGAINST THE PATRIARCHY!!
I'm honestly very shocked that she hasn't been back here to crow about her major victory, although she has been creeping around the site pretty much non-stop for the past few days without posting.
Baby steps, Melinda, baby steps.

There's been lots of issues in the US with women breastfeeding while using Zoom. Europeans tend to be more breastfeeding savvy. Americans (USA), not so much. Many Americans (USA) are very uptight about public breastfeeding. Even women, which is just awful. They don't mind if you wear a thong bikini on the beach, or show boobs on a movie, or wear a mini skirt with your legs open on a bus, but don't you dare bare a breast feeding your baby, or you will get chewed out!

I'm just taking the necessary preventative steps.

I find it interesting how she focused on her technical win by screaming "In your face, MARSHALL!!!"

I wonder how many times Marshall told her to just shut the fuck about her lawsuits.

He believes in using violence to shut people up, so many times.

He fake supported me in my ambition to go to law school before he came from CA. He put on an act to get me to marry him so he could use me to get out of California. Then when he got here he did everything in the world to sabatoge my efforts to go to law school.

Marshall is like most people with a Covert Narcissist complex: they envy instead of support

But it doesn't matter now. I will never marry a man without a degree again. Both of my ex-husbands had less academic credentials than me (only HS diplomas) and neither of them supported my efforts. That's one reason I left my first husband. He tried to stand in the way of me finishing my degree. He seemed too jealous to support his then wife.

Now that I left Marshall I don't have anyone standing in the way of me getting my JD/PhD. Go me!

If she successfully forces her will on any part of the proceedings, it's more important by far to her than the fact she loses the actual lawsuit or is awarded no damages. She doesn't enter lawsuits expecting to win or actually prove damages, she files them both in an attempt to intimidate people who criticize her and to get validation from judges and lawyers, who she's built up in her personal mythology as the supreme credentialed class in our society. That's why she clings hold so tightly to anything a judge or actual lawyer says that can possibly be seized on as praise or even acknowdgement of basic competence. She's done it dozens of times in this thread. "My lawsuit may have Been insufficient but I filed the papers correctly!". And, " I may have been awarded nothing, but the judge said I asked basic questions without fucking up too severely. ". Those are just two examples that spring to mind.

You sent that at 4:44. Creepy

Did you know that breastmilk squirts out in cowgirl position?

All I can say is that if the hearing is public Melinda had better make good on her promise to be discreet because I'm pretty sure that flashing any Kiwis in the virtual audience would be considered IIED.

What if I wore a nursing cover that had boobs painted on it? Would you be offended?

I once saw a cake in the shape of boobs. The shape of a dick too haha

images.jpeg

New Rulling by the Judge. @TamarYaelBatYah 's rule 19 motion is denied (no suprise), breast feeding motion granted

View attachment 1744489

Yeah for the ta-tas!
Of course, it would be so much easier if Mel took the time to pump her breast milk and use a bottle, but she never does anything the easy wa

Bottles are not good for babies, or mothers.

and besides there are some babies who refuse to take a bottle in any shape or form.

:agree: