Memes that you’re glad are dead -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

The Pink Panther

Looking At Your Stag Reel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably pertinent to drop this grenade of blackest cringe into the thread...

Imagine a snuff film of dead meemes from the early late 2000s/early 2010s and you would have this shit

EDIT: Lol I just realised the asian potato lady from disney star wars was in this shit at the 50 second mark! Talk about recursive meta-cancer
TF is Ryan Higa doing at 0:40?

Hux

kiwifarms.net
I was going to say Rage Comics, but then I remembered that they never died, all that happened is that they evolved into the countless, repetitive, predictable Wojak variants. I can give Rage Comics one thing, at least they didn't get taken up by a bunch of broken sadsacks to run their lives based on whatever vague stereotypes they conveyed that either always comes down to "person I don't like" or "shit that reinforces my view of my self being a modern day emo fag". I know it'll die and it will just evolve into something even more stupid, but I can really go through the rest of my life with seeing any more of this same-ol-same-ol -oomer shit

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Early Internet flash shit was definitely cringeworthy. Remember Salad Fingers? There was also that really stupid squirrel and that goth woman that was exceptionally poorly animated, can’t remember the name of that series (Foamy?) but it was all over t-shirts about 15-20 years ago, like Invader Zim.
Salad Fingers is actually still a thing. David Firth released a new episode...last year I think? And it was actually really well-animated. Like, watch the first one and then watch the most recent, it’s like a glow up.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
But that is the actual meme. That's where the Wojak with the Monster can comes from, "The 30 year old boomer".
Not literal baby boomers.
It was funny when Civvie11 called mid 90's FPS games "boomer shooters" and energy drinks "boomer juice", that was maybe two years ago and his character is sort of a dick. Now the boomer meme is dead and gay, unlike the dead and gay meme, that's one is still fresh and poppin'.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
It was funny when Civvie11 called mid 90's FPS games "boomer shooters" and energy drinks "boomer juice", that was maybe two years ago and his character is sort of a dick. Now the boomer meme is dead and gay, unlike the dead and gay meme, that's one is still fresh and poppin'.
The whole "FPS Boomer" thing was amusing for a little while but it's long since degenerated into some weird form of faggoty elitism.
Nowadays "FPS Boomer" conjures up the image of some basement-dwelling NEET flexing about how hardcore they are because they only play vanilla Doom II in DosBox or some shit.

Tags
None