Mental illness of Right-wingers - Why so many people support ideology and conspiracy that is so self destructive.

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ideology of the right-wing, particularly the far-right and lolbertarian elements is in and of itself an extremely self-destructive mindset only explained away with underlying mental illness. The removal of public support options for the poor, which happens to hold the most amount of general right-wingers, with a few RINO style preachers among the rich as well. This, in addition to disastrous warmongering foreign policy has led to many thousands of deaths, and many more mentally and physically destroyed soldiers, who thusly come home to find little support and wither away. No rich person truly supports actual right-wing policy, but only a muddled, watered down version designed to enrich themselves as much as possible while leaving their poor, poorly educated supporters to echo their support regardless of the actual effect on the working and lower classes.

This, in essence, shows the mental deficiency in those who espouse right-wing politics. Their inability to prevent themselves from self harm is highly indicative of mental illness.

What causes this illness? Inbreeding is one possibility. A second is poorly maintained public water networks causing led poisoning and thus, brain damage. How can we cure those afflicted with right-wing dementia, and if we can't, how can we provide them with the proper care they need? How expensive will it be? What could be a definitive, perhaps final, solution?
In my teen years, I used to be against Bush. I saw no reason to bomb Iraq and Afghanistan, and given that it hasn’t made America any richer or more secure, I still don’t. When Obama got into office and spent eight years doing the same exact shit as Bush and being celebrated instead of pilloried for it, I realized that Goebbels was fundamentally correct, and that politics is about whoever can lie the hardest and sustain the lie to such an extent that it becomes truth in the public consciousness.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ideology of the right-wing, particularly the far-right and lolbertarian elements is in and of itself an extremely self-destructive mindset only explained away with underlying mental illness. The removal of public support options for the poor, which happens to hold the most amount of general right-wingers, with a few RINO style preachers among the rich as well. This, in addition to disastrous warmongering foreign policy has led to many thousands of deaths, and many more mentally and physically destroyed soldiers, who thusly come home to find little support and wither away. No rich person truly supports actual right-wing policy, but only a muddled, watered down version designed to enrich themselves as much as possible while leaving their poor, poorly educated supporters to echo their support regardless of the actual effect on the working and lower classes.

This, in essence, shows the mental deficiency in those who espouse right-wing politics. Their inability to prevent themselves from self harm is highly indicative of mental illness.

What causes this illness? Inbreeding is one possibility. A second is poorly maintained public water networks causing led poisoning and thus, brain damage. How can we cure those afflicted with right-wing dementia, and if we can't, how can we provide them with the proper care they need? How expensive will it be? What could be a definitive, perhaps final, solution?
>The removal of public support options for the poor
You mean niggers.
>the rich
You mean Jews.
>This, in addition to disastrous warmongering foreign policy has led to many thousands of death
If you're talking about JewSA politics, every president from either party for over 100 years has been a warmonger for Pissrael.
>who thusly come home to find little support and wither away
Most of this shit both JewSA parties are guilty of, but on this one, it's pretty much exclusively the left. I never had a single issue with any "right"-winger after fighting for olde Uncle Schlomo, but there were plenty of crazy cat ladies upset that I'd killed shitskins.
>No rich person truly supports actual right-wing policy, but only a muddled, watered down version designed to enrich themselves as much as possible while leaving their poor, poorly educated supporters to echo their support regardless of the actual effect on the working and lower classes.
Yeah, no fucking shit. They're all kikes, and their supporters are whites who are too deluded to start supporting their own interests so they keep sending tax money to Uncle Schlomo so he can give it to niggers and import more people who hate them.
>This, in essence, shows the mental deficiency in those who espouse right-wing politics. Their inability to prevent themselves from self harm is highly indicative of mental illness.
Lol, as opposed to a retarded neo-liberal sperging out against other retarded neo-liberals?

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
>The removal of public support options for the poor
You mean niggers.
>the rich
You mean Jews.
>This, in addition to disastrous warmongering foreign policy has led to many thousands of death
If you're talking about JewSA politics, every president from either party for over 100 years has been a warmonger for Pissrael.
>who thusly come home to find little support and wither away
Most of this shit both JewSA parties are guilty of, but on this one, it's pretty much exclusively the left. I never had a single issue with any "right"-winger after fighting for olde Uncle Schlomo, but there were plenty of crazy cat ladies upset that I'd killed shitskins.
>No rich person truly supports actual right-wing policy, but only a muddled, watered down version designed to enrich themselves as much as possible while leaving their poor, poorly educated supporters to echo their support regardless of the actual effect on the working and lower classes.
Yeah, no fucking shit. They're all kikes, and their supporters are whites who are too deluded to start supporting their own interests so they keep sending tax money to Uncle Schlomo so he can give it to niggers and import more people who hate them.
>This, in essence, shows the mental deficiency in those who espouse right-wing politics. Their inability to prevent themselves from self harm is highly indicative of mental illness.
Lol, as opposed to a retarded neo-liberal sperging out against other retarded neo-liberals?
Don't you have some eastern european country to invade?

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I know you are probably baiting but for anyone legitimately curious a lot of it does come down to spite against smug posts like this. You also have the problem that while most people can tell 'something' has gone wrong in the United States, they do not know exactly what the solution is -- which is why Big Business Politicians were able to swindle their constituents so long:
  1. Firstly telling them that big business is good because at the time they could point to short term massive profit that was not sustainable long term and say this is the rewards for trusting them
  2. Secondly when that started to seriously break down they would start/keep stringing along desperate evangelicals and traditionalists saying they just need to tolerate these economic polities a little longer and maybe they will help out with their social views which are quickly becoming taboo (spoiler alert: they do not)
Even worse, say 'ok big business is bad after all who do I vote for then', and the answer is..... no one currently. The Democrats care more about new immigrants than they do about the workers at this point and the two party false dichotomy ensures people are fucked no matter what -- and of course if we embraced a more European democratic systems we would just end up with 'big tent parties' composed of literally every party except one or two that can't get anything done.

Anyway, I think people subconsciously realize there is no exit, which is where one of the more radical traits shows itself in the right ring: Killpeopleism. Killpeopleism is just where you say fuck it and either passively or actively push for outcomes that result in bigger disasters because you at least subconsciously have grown to hate the system you are in, even if you do not know why fully or what to do about it; It is sort of a mirror of what happens when in idealistic far-left groups they feel the need to double down because they just need to push a little harder to make things work, but there are some important nuances there I think.

Fentanyl Floyd

kiwifarms.net

Why do leftists always project?

Attachments

• MentalHealthConditions by political affiliation.jpg
    MentalHealthConditions by political affiliation.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 65

Dr Pepper

kiwifarms.net
Lmao two pages of whinging with just a paragraph of assertion, you faggots are something else.

Just a bunch of hugbox reinforcing retards seething that dear feeder Jersh removed their negrate ability for being hypersensitive faggots incapable of handling a single deviation from their mentally deficient dogma. No wonder you fucking idiots have been shitkicked from every other website on the internet.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my teen years, I used to be against Bush. I saw no reason to bomb Iraq and Afghanistan, and given that it hasn’t made America any richer or more secure, I still don’t. When Obama got into office and spent eight years doing the same exact shit as Bush and being celebrated instead of pilloried for it, I realized that Goebbels was fundamentally correct, and that politics is about whoever can lie the hardest and sustain the lie to such an extent that it becomes truth in the public consciousness.
There wasn't much warmongering under Trump, interestingly enough.

Fanatical Pragmatist

A garbage human being
kiwifarms.net
Lmao two pages of whinging with just a paragraph of assertion, you faggots are something else.

Just a bunch of hugbox reinforcing retards seething that dear feeder Jersh removed their negrate ability for being hypersensitive faggots incapable of handling a single deviation from their mentally deficient dogma. No wonder you fucking idiots have been shitkicked from every other website on the internet.
slide-6-1024.jpg

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
Most right wingers legit have severe undiagnosed autism. It's why they have Trump Enslavement Syndrome and love their cult leader so much, even after he's done so many terrible things. Same as autists, they fail to understand humans and have an IQ around room temperature. I only hope a cure for autism is found in my lifetime so that the US doesn't become a third world country.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There wasn't much warmongering under Trump, interestingly enough.
Not blowing up Syrian children means you’re a Russian Asset.

Yes, we know. The Reaper drones have fag flags, now.

8D17743B-58B4-4D6E-B67D-3E6486BF0992.jpeg
9250A217-77A4-46A7-83F7-4F57A59F950D.jpeg
180C8E76-4066-4E5E-86D1-27BBC8684A04.png

Having buyer’s remorse, yet?