Off-Topic Meowmix complaint jar - I don't have an opinion on Meowmix, I just want to help unclutter the main thread.

Is Yaniv going to cough up the $220 for the lolsuit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Let me cut your hair...
kiwifarms.net
I don't really have an opinion about Meowmix I'm just trying to get people to take their off-topic shit out of the main thread.
You're not doing a very good of of it -they're almost literally a primary info source.

Philosophy Phil

Please step out of my sunshine
kiwifarms.net
Finally! I've been waiting for a thread like this.
Okay, so the Seafood medly flavor is pretty shit. I expected a tuna flavor, but instead get hit with this shrimp taste. What the fuck. I expect some variety in my pet food. Pic related is my big concern. 2/10. Would not recommend for normal consumption.
71tBm7OMhBL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so the Seafood medly flavor is pretty shit. I expected a tuna flavor, but instead get hit with this shrimp taste. What the fuck. I expect some variety in my pet food. Pic related is my big concern. 2/10. Would not recommend for normal consumption.
View attachment 1586415
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to eat that.

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
I suppose this thread is aimed towards some folks including me. Fine, I’ll bite. First, the Yaniv threads lately have been pretty on topic, so not sure what your complaint is. Second, we can appreciate them being a source AND give them pointers on how not to be cows themselves. I think @The Un-Clit gave some solid gold advice, I think it was earlier today, about maintaining integrity. There’s been some shifty stuff they’ve done, and it wasn’t out of the realm that the Sara debacle was a MM catfishing situation. But since it isn’t, everyone’s moved on.

My personal issue is the “what an eeeeevul predator - stay tuned for our next adventure!!” vibe to it all, the pretending to be a teenager in chats, and the actual harm it’s doing to Donald. Kari Simpson is already fucking things up royally for him. If you care about protecting girls so much, and that girls and young women in Canada are at truly high risk, put all the info you have out there prudently, and don’t poke the bear. MM can do magnificently just doing that. Their database is a pretty rich one.

Also, I’m always fully stocked with bags of it. My cat asks for it, but not by name. She calls it, and I can only approximate the sound, “fabooo.”

edit: forgot how to spell

DuckSucker

Beautiful AND cute
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so the Seafood medly flavor is pretty shit. I expected a tuna flavor, but instead get hit with this shrimp taste. What the fuck. I expect some variety in my pet food. Pic related is my big concern. 2/10. Would not recommend for normal consumption. I woulnt eat bugs, Im not about to eat water bugs.
View attachment 1586415
Yeah I know really! Shrimps are disgusting. Theyre like sea worms. If I wanted to eat bugs that need moisture to live, Id be eating pillbugs and cockroaches. Gross!

Ever since they changed the bag, it hasnt been the same. The new recipe sucks.

Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1586415
Give me chicken
..give me liver
Meowmix meowmix
Please deliver?

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1586415
What grinds my gears about Meow Mix is how the colorants leave permanent stains wherever a cat happens to puke it up. That, and it's garbage tier as far as cat food goes, but the cats think it's the greatest shit ever. Bust out the Meow Mix, and they all act like Chantal Sarault with a pile of Arby's Beef'n'Cheddars. Weaning cats off that shit and on to better-quality food is like dealing with drug addicts who need their fix and nothing else will do.So fuck Meow Mix.

I have no gripes with the human who calls herself MeowMix, however.

Tags
None