Enterbots Mercury-Ami, playing games in the name of the moon -

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
This Enterbot used to be Mr. Enter's most obsessive fan, leaving around 1,000 comments on his profile page each day. He has (thankfully) fallen from that position and now there are other Enterbots, that take that place, but he is still major. Take a look at this conversation sample here:

http://comments.deviantart.com/1/517616901/3767014917

This shows he will believe anything Mr. Enter says, even if it is "trolls are the exact same as cyberbullies." Not to mention he is obsessed with the various dubs of Sailor Moon, bashing the ones he doesn't like, and has a strange hatred with Brian Griffin.

Here is his profile page: http://mercury-ami.deviantart.com/

I would like to warn you though that if you look at his atrocities and admirables, they have major sperging. Especially his "Friendship" Teen Titans Go review, where he said it was a MAJOR insult to MLP:FIM. I mean, seriously. http://mercury-ami.deviantart.com/art/Animated-Atrocities-Friendship-494502964

If you have anything else to add about this Enterbot, go right ahead.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
He's such a white knight too. Check out this little gem.

And...you are showing me this because......why? It seems like you are just one of the Enter-haters, and are just showing this to his fans to make them hate him.
He might not post on Mr. Enter's page the most anymore (although he still does), but he might be the most exceptional and loyal of the Enterbots. Yes, even more so than DaanNLseventeen and Eccytennysmithylove. And that's saying something.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He might not post on Mr. Enter's page the most anymore (although he still does), but he might be the most exceptional and loyal of the Enterbots. Yes, even more so than DaanNLseventeen and Eccytennysmithylove. And that's saying something.
I might make a thread on the second person but I don't know where to start with her. I wish those old conversations she had with Baltimoreian were still up.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
There is one thing I know about her. She is like in her mid 20s and always agrees with what Enter has to say whenever he posts a journal entry or a video.
Not to mention she's boycotting Viacom and said she wouldn't see Sponge Out of Water just because of what they did to her god.

Okay though, back to Mercury-Ami. This is becoming more of an EcclyTennySmithyLove board than a Mercury-Ami board. So let's talk about his "Friendship" (TTG) review, shall we? He said it was a major insult to MLP:FIM and was scared by that face. Haha, he's a scaredy cat just like Enter.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention she's boycotting Viacom and said she wouldn't see Sponge Out of Water just because of what they did to her god.

Okay though, back to Mercury-Ami. This is becoming more of an EcclyTennySmithyLove board than a Mercury-Ami board. So let's talk about his "Friendship" (TTG) review, shall we? He said it was a major insult to MLP:FIM and was scared by that face. Haha, he's a scaredy cat just like Enter.
Lol. What a fucking pussy. It's just a goddamn cartoon.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what he'd do if an episode came along that he actually liked.
I doubt so because he seems to be even more sensitive to this stuff than even Enter himself. God damn is that bitch sensitive to any sort of mean spiritedness or "characters being derailed" for PARODIES of Sailor Moon he shouldn't be offended by.

Hell, I think even Bronies would be creeped out by this guy's obsession, and that's saying something.

Ho Mo for Women

Sandrat Fictionkin
kiwifarms.net
So every week, Mercury-Ami turns on his TV and watches a show he not only hates, but considers the worst show ever made, then goes online and bitches to Mr. Enter about how a show that prides itself in being as offensive as possible offended him? This guy is more Mr. Enter than Enter himself.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino