Merry Christmas, Ethan Ralph!

What does Ralph deserve for entertaining us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Reminder: Christmas was always important to Ralph because he never bothered to get a job. His mommy was still buying him video games when he was 30 years old and unemployed.

How else did you expect him to be such an integral figure during Gamergate?

He's truly a manchild in every way.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Reminder: Christmas was always important to Ralph because he never bothered to get a job. His mommy was still buying him video games when he was 30 years old and unemployed.

How else did you expect him to be such an integral figure during Gamergate?

He's truly a manchild in every way.
Yet manchildren like Ralph and Beardson have never been good at video games.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Welp Ralph spent the entire Christmas at the Mantsu Horse Stable engaging in retarded e-drama. It culminated in Ralph going out to his car at 4am to yell at Rand on The Petrol Hour.

What in the fuck, Ralph?
lmfao ive actually had guys have girls do this to them, ralph this is womanly as shit. hes so fucking mad for a guy just trying to break up amicably over a disagreement that rand thinks will hurt ralph in the long term. we really have just fucked his brain to the point he takes the posts about cutting out any snake telling him not to inject pure meth into his cock as reality.

RickestRickCriminal

CHRIST IS KANG - RALPHAMALE
kiwifarms.net
It's perplexing that I go away a couple of days, last thing I looked up is daddy gym ebegging the remaining paypigs.

Warski blacks out drunk so bad that his parents enter the room, gator fights cog (pathetic, irrelevant) and Ralph makes more enemies fighting strangers that know nothing about the Kiwi Farms. Sounds like they're more obsessed online then their enemies' sycophants. Kangmas is not over at the kill report krew, noticed Ralph has taken heart to Orthodox Christianity and because he is the king of kings. They celebrate Christmas in January 6th, what a coincidence for Ralph. Spiritually he can't even save himself from taking the L :story:

MERRY KANGMAS to our jannies @Sam Losco @AltisticRight

HarveySperg41

I contribute nothing
kiwifarms.net
Merry Christmas Ethan. I hope you do some reflection on how the past year went and try to make significant changes that improve your life.

Ah he’ll, who are we kidding. We all know you won’t do that. You’re just going to keep on the path to ruination.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's perplexing that I go away a couple of days, last thing I looked up is daddy gym ebegging the remaining paypigs.

Warski blacks out drunk so bad that his parents enter the room, gator fights cog (pathetic, irrelevant) and Ralph makes more enemies fighting strangers that know nothing about the Kiwi Farms. Sounds like they're more obsessed online then their enemies' sycophants. Kangmas is not over at the kill report krew, noticed Ralph has taken heart to Orthodox Christianity and because he is the king of kings. They celebrate Christmas in January 6th, what a coincidence for Ralph. Spiritually he can't even save himself from taking the L :story:

MERRY KANGMAS to our jannies @Sam Losco @AltisticRight
Thanks, I'll share you a coupon.
kiwi2022 for 50% at sibertianHRTdiscounted.il
Shipping is not free.

Ralph, party hard in Vegas, you deserve it after working HARD for a year. I heard the more expensive the steak is and the few garnish is has, the better it tastes. Triple the lemon wheels too. Each time the a-logs sees a lemon wheel, we suffer a seizure. Don't you want the a-logs to die of heart attacks?

To Shannon our mensch, did you hear another car horn? Our agents are out there.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it’s a few hours to new years here, this is my last post of 2021 happy new year alogs thanks for all the laughs and funny posts. the harvest 🌽 will be plentiful this year

and for ralph i say good luck in 2022 you’ll need it. i have a feeling the killstream and the ralpha sektur won’t do very good this year. at this point surpassing 1000 live viewers will be a highlight for the killstream’s 2022.

Long Time Caller

kiwifarms.net
It's, actually, 7th. And even if he proclaimed himself an orthodox, wouldn't his last paypigs run away? Because it's not American kind of Christianity?
A lot of the wignat ChristisKing larpers claim Orthodox as the only true Christianity because protestants and evangelicals love Israel too much and the pope is a gay pedophile. It would probably gain him followers.