Message From "Magi-Chan Sonichu" -

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Chris can't even sell himself on his split personality, that's why there's no comment section. He doesn't have a split personality, he's just pathetically desperate to have someone play pretend with him.
Yeah, if Magichan was so powerful, he telepathically blast us for talking shit. The problem I see is that people either straight up antagonize Chris or they play along like getting choked out by magichan.

Reactions: PN 801

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 897694

And something for the theory that Chris is doing this for attention:

View attachment 897696
View attachment 897697
Chris is outright dumb, so I don't think he'd know that goading yourself into becoming a split personality has been a thing for a while. Professional fighters do that, where they stare at a mirror, and entrance themselves as more violent, and dangerous people. Comedians especially do it so they won't get nervous before a show.

But I wanna know how much he believes this himself.

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
So that is how he believes is powers work: he closes his eyes and moves his hand(if he does not do it on purpose then he may have anxiety...?) and opens them again when he hears the thing drop.
Also, that's hyperventilating, not meditating.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I don't this behavior is all that new, remember when Chris was telling Mary Lee Walsh what Sonichu was saying when she was trying to get him to stop putting up his love quest signs?

This is just a continuation of that nonsense and that was in 2004, 15 years ago.
Also not to add he thought his "Curse Ye Ha Me Ha!" would work on Liquid Chris

niconiconecro

the jncos stay on during sex
kiwifarms.net

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what is it with chris and deep breathing lately?
It's either: "I learned this from binaural beats" or "Force Ten Movie Ticket Therapy" -- it's definitely in the "my therapist's" bag of tricks and it's the first one they pull out on you. Feeling stress? Breathe in to the count of three, exhale to the count of three, focus your thoughts on your mental happy place.

I swear if he floated around the house telling Barb that he's now Magi-Chan, she needed to dial up a 5150. I know he hid a lot from his therapist (it's easy to do) but a 72 hour psych hold can put a heavy strain on sustaining your "our hour is really only 50 minutes" stage show.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino