Message From "Magi-Chan Sonichu" -

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't startling or even new for Chris. In fact it's one of his oldest tricks. Remember he "channeled" sonichu to speak up for him during a meeting with Mary Lee Walsh waaaay the fuck back during his community college days. He wasn't schizophrenic back then and he isn't now.

I will say this though, dude looks like shiiiiit. Don't they have hairbrushes in magi-chans dimension?

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
Pretending to be Magi-Chan Sonichu Weston Chandler Braveheart or whatever is the closest to acting normal that I've seen him do in years. He's used autism as an excuse for a lot of things since he was first discovered, but this video proves he can settle down and not act like an autistic Richard Simmons. If he did that more often, his life would probably be better. He might be playing pretend, but if somebody could convince him to play pretend being an actual 40 year old adult in public, he might have an easier time.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Pretending to be Magi-Chan Sonichu Weston Chandler Braveheart or whatever is the closest to acting normal that I've seen him do in years. He's used autism as an excuse for a lot of things since he was first discovered, but this video proves he can settle down and not act like an autistic Richard Simmons. If he did that more often, his life would probably be better. He might be playing pretend, but if somebody could convince him to play pretend being an actual 40 year old adult in public, he might have an easier time.
If people liked magi-chan over Chris. How long would he keep pretending? (Assuming he also does it in public)

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nebula Slasher

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Barb has completely checked out at this point. She doesn't know whats going on and might have dementia. Chris is also probably not telling his mom everything about his delusions, because I am almost certain he still knows somewhere not-so-deep-down that the DM shit at least is insane.
Last time I saw, according to that trailer for the documentary, Barb showed some type cohesion. With her referencing Chris as he. I think she got used to Chris' change, only slightly. I don't know if she's fully aware of Chris' overactive imagination.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barb has completely checked out at this point. She doesn't know whats going on and might have dementia. Chris is also probably not telling his mom everything about his delusions, because I am almost certain he still knows somewhere not-so-deep-down that the DM shit at least is insane.
Everybody that's seen barb in person, from the woman that picked up kitten last fall to the person that went to Chris's most recent trial all say the same thing: Barb seems perfectly normal and lucid.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino