Message From "Magi-Chan Sonichu" -

Pinkboy Lite

kiwifarms.net
Like how in his last days, Bob wasted away to the sight of Chris walking around in a sports bra calling himself a tomgirl?

I'm sure Chris spends every waking moment he has describing his visions and revelations about the merge and his status as a deity to Barb, who is too far gone to even comprehend a whole sentence of his autismo rants and can only respond with blank expressions and the occasional "That's good, sweetie." Like a kid trying to explain how the internet works to their grandparents.
I dunno, in that video of CWC coloring his shoes Barb talks to him and he stops himself from rambling about the merge.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a farcry from the golden days of navy and china. He's getting lazy on the CWCisms to be honest. Woahly sounds like some gay shit a 14 year old girl would come up with, not my sweet autistic 26 year old manchild.
Well, Chris does view himself as a setsy animu princess so... yeah, that sounds about right.

And for viewers playing at home:
Necklaces: 2
Wristbands: 3
Watches: 2
Rings: 13
Just like a 6-YO girl playing dress-up with mommy’s shitty costume jewelry.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I feel somewhat let down. It's been a week now since this astounding video revelation. All that we've had since is a stream of inane tweets from Magi-Chan.

If something as epochal and awesome as body-swapping with an entity from another dimension had happened to you, well, you'd be all over that shit, wouldn't you? It'd be perfectly understandable if you put out multiple videos each day.

It's almost as if Chris knows that he couldn't keep up the charade at even the minimum level that he reached here if he kept filming it, or something.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel somewhat let down. It's been a week now since this astounding video revelation. All that we've had since is a stream of inane tweets from Magi-Chan.

If something as epochal and awesome as body-swapping with an entity from another dimension had happened to you, well, you'd be all over that shit, wouldn't you? It'd be perfectly understandable if you put out multiple videos each day.

It's almost as if Chris knows that he couldn't keep up the charade at even the minimum level that he reached here if he kept filming it, or something.
I stopped getting my hopes when the merge moved from "definitely sometime between Christmas and New Years" to "slowly over the next 20 years".

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
As fucking stupid as this is, and as shit as Sockness encouraging this is...

1. I love hearing Chris sounding male again
2. I love hearing Chris TRY TO SOUND SMART

This probably implies just how little Chris thinks of women. It's not like he's a lot better when he's pretending to be male, but he doesn't sound like squealing invalid. He's actively trying to act ditsy and zany as a woman, but he's just coming off like a bag lady.
Well Chris' favourite pony in MLP is the stupid, ditzy pink one. Annoying Pie, I think they call her.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
you'd be all over that shit, wouldn't you?
The only way he'd be "all over that shit" is if he went to the most congregated church in all of Bible belt hick Virginia and started squawking about dimensional beings, being an 80's game console goddess and being married to an imaginary purple Pokemon hedgehog that possesses him.

I'm sure it'd...
Really be a sight to see.

Gunslinger

Do you like biscetti?
kiwifarms.net

Yes, but I would also not pick the body of an aging and balding manchild who dresses like a combination of an 8 year old and a bag lady, shits himself, and is running his body into the ground with hormones and fast food. Oh and the autism...let's not forget that. Of all the people that Magi-Chan could potentially switch bodies with, he picked Chris. This is not the choice of a sane, wise, or clairvoyant entity.

Chris, on the other hand, is supposedly inhabiting the body of a magic hedgehog beast who can travel through time and dimensions at will and is basically omnipotent. I think Chris got the better end of the deal in this swap.

Nauseated Courgi

Just living my best life
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but I would also not pick the body of an aging and balding manchild who dresses like a combination of an 8 year old and a bag lady, shits himself, and is running his body into the ground with hormones and fast food. Oh and the autism...let's not forget that. Of all the people that Magi-Chan could potentially switch bodies with, he picked Chris. This is not the choice of a sane, wise, or clairvoyant entity.

Chris, on the other hand, is supposedly inhabiting the body of a magic hedgehog beast who can travel through time and dimensions at will and is basically omnipotent. I think Chris got the better end of the deal in this swap.
Which is why I said that, if this shit was real, chris would be too selfish to give all of that up. He'd leave magi-Chan in his shitty old body and spend the rest of days as a god among men (or sonichus or fictional cartoon characters or whatever).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino