Message From "Magi-Chan Sonichu" -

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but I would also not pick the body of an aging and balding manchild who dresses like a combination of an 8 year old and a bag lady, shits himself, and is running his body into the ground with hormones and fast food. Oh and the autism...let's not forget that. Of all the people that Magi-Chan could potentially switch bodies with, he picked Chris. This is not the choice of a sane, wise, or clairvoyant entity.

Chris, on the other hand, is supposedly inhabiting the body of a magic hedgehog beast who can travel through time and dimensions at will and is basically omnipotent. I think Chris got the better end of the deal in this swap.
So at this point we're basically just talking about a really autistic version of The Thing on the Doorstep, right? Except instead of an evil genius wizard continuously switching bodies to live forever, it's an autistic manchild pretending to be inhabited by a physical demigod he made up because his life sucks and he can't deal with reality.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
So at this point we're basically just talking about a really autistic version of The Thing on the Doorstep, right? Except instead of an evil genius wizard continuously switching bodies to live forever, it's an autistic manchild pretending to be inhabited by a physical demigod he made up because his life sucks and he can't deal with reality.
He'll have to face it someday, Barb's on her last legs, the house is facing foreclosure, and no amount of claiming "you can't do this to me I'm magichan" won't stop when the sheriff department has him removed from the property...not will it's stop another "unrequited arrest, dogpiling, and or pepperspraying by them."

That last one would be poetic Justice.

Agumon

A G U M O N
kiwifarms.net
I think all these Kiwi newcomers are “sock puppets” (is that what they’re called?) of Sockness.
How dare you. I am NOT sockness. I just feel as if you are being extremely ignorant by treating him as a monster. You realize he is more powerful than any of us, yes? But he won't use his great powers to hurt us. He is a kind god. And furthermore...

No. I can't keep this shit up. That was painful.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
It's now been over three weeks, heading for four, since Chris posted the astounding video news that his body is currently host to Magi-Chan. Since then, Magi-Chan has done nothing but tweet largely irrelevant gubbins.

Why no new videos? Could it possibly be that Chris knows that he can't keep up his half-arsed charade in front of a camera?...

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why no new videos? Could it possibly be that Chris knows that he can't keep up his half-arsed charade in front of a camera?...
Nah. That's one of those things that makes Chris so funny. While *we* know it's a half-arsed charade, Chris truly believes that he is pulling one over on us.

You know... talk in a deeper, somber voice and use a slightly more advanced vocabulary and everyone will think you're Magi-Chan. Or... :stupid:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino