Disaster Met Police propose licences for deadly Rambo knives amid concerns growing number are being used in stabbings -

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
At the risk of sounding like a gigantic edgelord I'm really not kidding when I say that the time to hang a few of your lawmakers from lampposts was many "then"s ago, and you're in the now where that might not even be possible anymore. A government having a fear of their constituency deciding one day to march into their halls and drag them out screaming one-by-one the moment said constituency feels a bit too put-upon is a fairly healthy thing.

Equivocal_Iki

kiwifarms.net
At the risk of sounding like a gigantic edgelord I'm really not kidding when I say that the time to hang a few of your lawmakers from lampposts was many "then"s ago, and you're in the now where that might not even be possible anymore. A government having a fear of their constituency deciding one day to march into their halls and drag them out screaming one-by-one the moment said constituency feels a bit too put-upon is a fairly healthy thing.
I have to agree. I'm just glad Americans still have some sense of rebellion in them.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Every Sikh I've ever met has been a really exceptional person. (That isn't an autocorrect.) If Sikhs move in next door, generally the only way they can be annoying is by routinely asking if they can feed you.
What kind of cuisine do Sikh folks generally cook? Curious. I know where Sikhism tends to hail from but not much beyond that.

I have to agree. I'm just glad Americans still have some sense of rebellion in them.
Rebellion with true aim and just cause is one of the most virtuous things human beings can aspire to. Authority is to be questioned, always, and the moment it tires of your questioning you cut its fucking head off and put it on a pig-pole as a warning for the next dumb piece of shit to get lippy with you over your questions.

Frederic Bastiat said:
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every Sikh I've ever met has been a really exceptional person. (That isn't an autocorrect.) If Sikhs move in next door, generally the only way they can be annoying is by routinely asking if they can feed you.
Feed them back and if a burglar comes a-knocking while you're away, they will beat him to within an inch of their lives for you.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
What kind of cuisine do Sikh folks generally cook? Curious. I know where Sikhism tends to hail from but not much beyond that.

Rebellion with true aim and just cause is one of the most virtuous things human beings can aspire to. Authority is to be questioned, always, and the moment it tires of your questioning you cut its fucking head off and put it on a pig-pole as a warning for the next dumb piece of shit to get lippy with you over your questions.
Don't they hail from the general India/Nepal region? My guess is spicy curry is their jam and it makes me curious to try it.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Yep. Sikhs and Hindus are good peoples and assimilate here.
What about Kenyans? Give me stats, cus I haven't met a Kenyan who wasn't hard-working and an obnoxiously friendly neighbor. I could've completely stopped buying groceries and started eating at my Kenyan neighbor's place if I didn't feel guilty for every morsel he kept donating to me.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love a religion whose central premise is "Oh, another religion does that? Well, fuck that then, we're not doing that."

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Your typical Indian fare. If you have a gurdwara around you, I recommend visiting. So long as you don't act like a total neckbeard, they're extremely cordial and happy to have other faiths/non-faiths visit. You'll be fed a vegetarian meal that's generally pretty superb.

Feed them back and if a burglar comes a-knocking while you're away, they will beat him to within an inch of their lives for you.
Holy fuck will they ever. Sikhs place a huge emphasis on protecting friends and family.

What about Kenyans? Give me stats, cus I haven't met a Kenyan who wasn't hard-working and an obnoxiously friendly neighbor. I could've completely stopped buying groceries and started eating at my Kenyan neighbor's place if I didn't feel guilty for every morsel he kept donating to me.
Don't know about Kenyans, but I had a friend who worked for a charity that assisted a Somali couple that came to the US as refugees during the 1990s. They would help them with their living expenses, but learned that the family wasn't asking for food assistance. They came over and discovered the fridge and cabinets empty and the couple were all, "We just didn't want to bother anyone, we're fine."

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Don't know about Kenyans, but I had a friend who worked for a charity that assisted a Somali couple that came to the US as refugees during the 1990s. They would help them with their living expenses, but learned that the family wasn't asking for food assistance. They came over and discovered the fridge and cabinets empty and the couple were all, "We just didn't want to bother anyone, we're fine."
I'm not crying. I am not fucking crying. Fuck you. Fuck off. Fuck.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino