Skitzocow Methed-Up-Samurai - Edgy, weapon sperg, meth-head, terrible gifs

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry guys, I'm going to be the skeptic here, but I really don't think most of that was true.

He's a good writer and everything, but it was just a bit too good. Like, who gets stabbed in the neck and then has perfect spelling and punctuation?

It was just way too Breaking Bad for me.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
Sorry guys, I'm going to be the skeptic here, but I really don't think most of that was true.

He's a good writer and everything, but it was just a bit too good. Like, who gets stabbed in the neck and then has perfect spelling and punctuation?

It was just way too Breaking Bad for me.

Are you implying that a methed up samurai would just go online and lie to people?
Excuse you, that is blasphemy. He is a man of honor who follows his bushido code.

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn you mutherfuckers let this guy slide into obscurity! This nigga's been posting all sorts of shit still!

I managed to pick up the pieces a little, but this guy posts a lot of shit and doesn't have dates on his Tumblr page, so I had to do a little sleuthing. First off, our dark tanned Ronin warrior has gotten himself some good ol' Fedsmoker tier TWINKIE LIPS!!!

This is idreamofdilaudid, in her words, a "heroine hotti turned methadone mami" according to her Tumblr page http://idreamofdilaudid.tumblr.com From what I've been able to dig up, they've been together since at least February 3rd of this year.

tumblr_mzbobtNEuj1s57udpo1_1280.jpg

You probably guessed it by now, but she's a sex worker. Hell, she's pretty public about her shit. Just check out the "work" section of her Tumblr page (Highly NSFW by the way). Her and MUS get into some pretty fucked up shenanigans, such as cutting...!

tumblr_p4ww5m9fxV1s57udpo1_1280.jpg

SamuraiCutting.PNG

crackkingandcrackqueen.PNG

crackcams.PNG

They also smoke together.

https://my.mixtape.moe/dcubix.mp4

And...yeah, these guys are a real sort of "Joker x Harley Quinn OwO" couple.

bloodynose.jpg
bloodynose2.PNG

But they also got a dog. Video was from 13 or so hours ago, so it's more than likely alive. Like, 99% chance that fucker's still alive lol.

https://my.mixtape.moe/svwzrm.mp4

But MUS hasn't stopped doing based as fuck, inspirational shit!

https://my.mixtape.moe/sbzrxt.mp4

MethedUpSamurai said:
the Pussification of mankind taking place in this era doesn’t just need to be stopped, the founders of this sorry ass movement along with everyone who is too Fuckin pussy to swim against the tide all need to be slain in their tracks. I’m tired of seeing everyone walk on eggshells when someone different walks in the room, fake friendships with people they don’t like, and censor themselves cuz they’re scared they might “offend” someone and get fired or become a social outcast. this bullshit forced social coddling is molding the next generation out to be a a bunch of lazy narcissistic self entitled disrespectful lil crybaby assholes. i think all the damn helicopter parents out there got most of you sheltered from reality and it’s about time you bitches wake the fuck up and realize that…

NO, the world does not need to be politically correct. NO, the world does not need to cater to your motherfuckin feelings, lifestyle, religion, race, your bullshit political affiliation, or whatever other self important crybaby dumbass excuse you insignificant dime a dozen fuckfaced lil bitches can come up with to get people to treat you differently than everyone else.

NO you don’t deserve a goddamn trophy just for playing the game. NO you’re not good at everything. NO, your not gonna be liked by everyone.

NO, everyone will not do right by you just because you always have done right by them.
and to end this damn rant before I end up storming out my house over to a certain someone’s who pissed me off today and crush his face into an unrecognizable mound of flesh….

NO! NO MOTHERFUCKING ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF YOU’RE OFFENDED YOU WHINY PUNKASS OXYGEN WASTING LIL BITCH!

toughen up fucker, life on earth in physical form is supposed to be hard stupid, if it wasn’t this place would probably be called heaven. your overly sensitive emotional mindset is making you act in ways that bring shame upon your ancestors and I’m sure that just like everyone else in your life, they’re tired of making excuses for you.

FUCKINGBASED!!!!.PNG

Let's try keeping this shit alive, guys! Our sensei just might come back to the Farms to grace us with his warrior presence!

BasedMethedSamurai.png

Attachments

• tumblr_p4yadamd9M1s57udpo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p4yadamd9M1s57udpo2_1280.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 358
  • BasedMethedSamurai.png
    BasedMethedSamurai.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 401
Last edited:

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's looking more and more like John McAfee. Probably at least in part for the same reason.

Holding a glitterpainted Chinese pot metal "katana" and a Tec-9 that's either an airsoft gun or just one of the commercially available pistols sure makes you seem badass.

This guy probably gets a kick out of life and I'm pretty amazed at his physique (apparently meth gets your body fat pretty low haha) but this dude appears to be stuck at 16 years old.

Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.net
That's precisely why we like him.

It's like if Tyce had his own spin-off and was Filipino. He'd be in his early 30's still acting like he was the 16 year old Marine Trained Teen serving under the wing of Commander Jace Stryker.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Inb4 the Mexican cartel queen comes to slay his tiny-titted hooker gf so she can have this crazy motherfucker helping her run a drug empire.

His oblique muscles are lopsided - super defined on one side but not so much on the other. Still, carved as fuck.

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn you mutherfuckers let this guy slide into obscurity! This nigga's been posting all sorts of shit still!

I managed to pick up the pieces a little, but this guy posts a lot of shit and doesn't have dates on his Tumblr page, so I had to do a little sleuthing. First off, our dark tanned Ronin warrior has gotten himself some good ol' Fedsmoker tier TWINKIE LIPS!!!

This is idreamofdilaudid, in her words, a "heroine hotti turned methadone mami" according to her Tumblr page http://idreamofdilaudid.tumblr.com From what I've been able to dig up, they've been together since at least February 3rd of this year.

tumblr_mzbobtNEuj1s57udpo1_1280.jpg

You probably guessed it by now, but she's a sex worker. Hell, she's pretty public about her shit. Just check out the "work" section of her Tumblr page (Highly NSFW by the way). Her and MUS get into some pretty fucked up shenanigans, such as cutting...!

They also smoke together.

https://my.mixtape.moe/dcubix.mp4

And...yeah, these guys are a real sort of "Joker x Harley Quinn OwO" couple.

But they also got a dog. Video was from 13 or so hours ago, so it's more than likely alive. Like, 99% chance that fucker's still alive lol.

https://my.mixtape.moe/svwzrm.mp4

But MUS hasn't stopped doing based as fuck, inspirational shit!

https://my.mixtape.moe/sbzrxt.mp4

View attachment 395391

Let's try keeping this shit alive, guys! Our sensei just might come back to the Farms to grace us with his warrior presence!

View attachment 395390
If you're going to carve an "X" into your crappy tattoo try and aim for the middle. At least then it'll have a little design flare to it.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
If you're going to carve an "X" into your crappy tattoo try and aim for the middle. At least then it'll have a little design flare to it.
Honestly I thought the X on his chest looked fake as fuck in that picture but it seems to be present in other pics...unlike the other scratches. Weird.

Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.net