Skitzocow Methed-Up-Samurai - Edgy, weapon sperg, meth-head, terrible gifs

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
Damn, that girl is just not cute. Not even a little.

She desperately needs a tit job. Those are the very definition of mosquito bite nipples. That might do her some favors, but not much.

Of all the cows on the Farms who could/have made sex tapes, he's probably the best choice.

Eh, yeah. I was hoping the MUS sex tape would be some kind of wild, crazy, fucked up meth fueled biker orgy in the middle of the Arizona desert, but at least he gave us a decent sex tape that wasn't some kind of autistic shit like Chris trying to fuck a blowup doll.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She desperately needs a tit job. Those are the very definition of mosquito bite nipples. That might do her some favors, but not much.

Eh, yeah. I was hoping the MUS sex tape would be some kind of wild, crazy, fucked up meth fueled biker orgy in the middle of the Arizona desert, but at least he gave us a decent sex tape that wasn't some kind of autistic shit like Chris trying to fuck a blowup doll.
Honestly her body just looks like someone enlarged a prepubescent kid's body. She doesn't have curves or tits, no ass or anything. It's a little gross the more I think about it. Damn, Methed-Up Samurai, you've got some weird tastes...

I'd rather see a sex tape of him and the Mexican cartel queen. Bring back Cartel Queen!

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
tumblr_p5a6bxQ2KR1uzuww9o1_400.png
Maybe MUS has more in common with Shadman than I thought...
Her tits are literally just nipples.

tumblr_p5a6d6inzJ1uzuww9o1_400.png

But at least she's legal?

Also he doesn't bust so many nuts because he's a beast, it's because meth makes orgasms easier.
It's not amazing sex, you're just on drugs.