Skitzocow Methed-Up-Samurai - Edgy, weapon sperg, meth-head, terrible gifs

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
Methed-Up-Samurai lives, and he's giving off those Sid Vicious vibes.

tumblr_ou74d2vdT81w50mapo1_1280.jpg

http://archive.md/xf4ii

Our Lord and Savior may be bloodied, but he lives still, just as much of an absolute mad lad as he's ever been.

He looks like a dirty mishmash of Robert Downey Jr and Hugh Jackman if they both did meth.

Also, that face fucking SCREAMS
"What if we did meth together?
haha just kidding...
unless?... "

[Methedup {KILLERHUGHJACKMAN========>

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
God its been like 3-4 years but a buddy of mine used to do some editing for this dudes gifs just as an excuse to interact with him more he sent me a recording of one of their skype calls and it was a fucking trip, dudes a wacko but god is he entertaining if you just get him going on a tangent like a racist high school teacher

I am so envious of this friend of yours.

Broseph Stalin

Smoke a Fed for St. Herkster
kiwifarms.net
so am i, i tried my best to get into a call myself but unfortunately with school and work time lines never meshed will with a meth addict

This is a pretty long shot, but...is there ANY chance your friend would be willing to give us some info? If not, it's aight.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
Oh man the samurai, I'd forgotten about him. He's like... reverse depression. Where nothing matters and you give zero fucks anymore but instead of losing motivation you do anything that pops into your head because why the fuck not. If I were trying to convince people to smoke meth I'd probably compile this guy's content into an infomercial.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Oh man the samurai, I'd forgotten about him. He's like... reverse depression. Where nothing matters and you give zero fucks anymore but instead of losing motivation you do anything that pops into your head because why the fuck not. If I were trying to convince people to smoke meth I'd probably compile this guy's content into an infomercial.
The term you're looking for is "mania".

Grinrow

Monkey
kiwifarms.net
This man is a fucking trip holy fucking shit what an absolute fucking legend there is not a single boring post.