Methods of Coffee Procurement and Preparation - Or how I became a Soy-Filled Bitch

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Capital Punishment

This is Kurt Cobain now , Feel old yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do other Kiwi's attain their morning beverage?

Through a process of toil, pouring liquids & flavourings about; or do you just pick it up from a local coffee shop? What brands and roasts do you prefer?

My personal concoction is a shot of fresh brewed LavaAzza Gran Espresso, mixed with squirt of peppermint sauce, and topped with a dollop of whisked, boiled milk. I cut out Starbucks from my budget about a year ago, and have so much extra money.

Capital Punishment

This is Kurt Cobain now , Feel old yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just got a Ninja coffee maker, so I'm trying out all sorts of different ways of having coffee like some sort of spaz.
Nice, I was thinking about getting one of those. Have any issues with it, or does it work like a dream?

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me I use a thrift store find Keurig brewer with the coffee filter accessory so I'm not paying up the ass for even "cheap" cups and some store brand medium coffee mixed with creamer/sugar. Then during the day I'll chug whatever "canned coffee" was cheapest at the grocery store.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Nya-ha-ha-haaa!
kiwifarms.net
Keurig is for people who think they're being classy but don't know any better. If I wanted coffee flavored water, I'd just suck on a filter.

I grind my own and don't consider it a proper cup of coffee unless I can feel my tongue retract.

The Shadow

I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents!
kiwifarms.net
I brew black coffee before work. I use the Dunkin Donuts brand because it tastes good.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
I have a single-serving stainless steel French press. I drink my coffee black or sometimes with just a splash of heavy cream. I like the darker roasts; French, Italian, etc... Costa Rican is my favorite though.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since it's all about the caffeine, caffeine pills... It's coffee with none of the calories

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
French press with just some locally roasted Sumatran beans. 22g to maybe about 16 oz of water for 1 minute to bloom and then another 3.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I prefer to make my own (half because I'm cheap and half because then you can control the strength).

I usually like it iced and make it in a drip coffee maker, but lately I've been experimenting with making my own coldbrew.