MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MGTOW is a group of the manosphere which instead of engaging in political activism instead opt to simply avoid women altogether.

Their two founders were stardusk (who is still quite active and somehow wants mgtow to become an area of serious academic study) and barbarossa (who seems to have moved on moreso)
They have a website mgtow.com which is extremely autistic and has a fairly small community rather distinct from the actual youtubers but likely overlapping in the audience of sandman
They have a much larger community on youtube with the main youtubers being sandman who is known for making short rage inducing videos (not really him raging but he appeals to the dumber mgtows) and Turd Flinging Monkey who has far more autistic pseudo intellectual videos which are less mgtow specific and closer to the alt right in general

Last edited:

Rin

Needlessly Bitchy Pigtails Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is their website: http://www.mgtow.com/. Warning: their main page contains autoplaying Star Wars music. Yes, it's that level of autistic.

Overall, the site reeks of pretension. Their list of recommended books is prefaced by this enlightening statement:
A small but expanding collection of Red Pill reading materials....these titles contain illusion-shattering wisdom bombs firmly grounded in reality, and are therefore not recommended for those with weak dispositions, feminists, manginas or White Knights. So if you explode over a hashtag, this section is not for you. View all books here , and we wish to extend very special thanks to our featured sponsors below. Quietly please. Others are reading. Thank you.
Illusion-shattering wisdom bombs. I'm not making this up. Interestingly, one of the books is called The Wicker Man Chronicles, a biography that seems to be titled in reference to the movie of the same name. Not the classic one, mind you, which has nothing to do with feminism, and where Summerisle is actually led by a man. The Nicholas Cage one that pretty much everyone agrees is shit.

Here's their forums. Note that they apparently think they're Han Solo, to which I can only say "Bitch, please." Within, we can see them bitching at Roosh for not supporting them, report clever one-liners they came up with but didn't have the guts to say, and autistically philosophize about whether or not they're changing the world.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
"I’m listening to a mangina tell a female friend that he saw an email come in from his long time girlfriend and how he speculated that she was wondering if he would bring home Thai food.

“Nailed it” he tells the friend. “We’re usually in sync on that sort of thing. If you live with someone long enough, you start sync’ing up on things like that.”

As a confirmed red pill MGHOW, my very first thought was thought was “Are your periods in sync too?”"

My thoughts right off the top of my head:

a) Heaven forbid a guy is so close with his girlfriend that he knows what kind of food she likes, right?

b) "my very first thought was thought was". Nice proof-reading there champ.

c) This pretty much reeks of "I'm angry this guy has a girlfriend and I don't, so I'm just gonna make fun of him to make myself feel better".

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Obviously they do have women's best interests at heart. They know we don't want to deal with losers like them AND we want to cuddle kittens.
Is it bad that I find it funny as fuck that clicking "female" leads to that? It's the best part of the site, to be honest ;)

Apart from that, the site's pretty well-designed for what it is, but the autism is just overwhelming and blows all that away. How much did they pay to have this site designed? I don't think MGTOWs are smart enough to build a site that actually works, considering how broken SlutHate is.

I found a video about autism
Exactly how did they manage to compress that much autism into a 13-minute YouTube video? Reminds me, the Love-Shy.com crowd actually claims Aspie females would rather date non-Aspie guys, so yeah, LS users and MGTOWs who are Aspies are fucked either way.

So, there you have it.

I think it's cute how they pretend they have a choice about being lonely wizards.
Never underestimate the power of denial. To recognize the truth and attempt to face reality would bring about endless, crippling despair.

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
Any movement that has the acronym MGTOW is automatically lame. If you're going to have a movement, at least give it some catchy name, not a name that conjures up images of towing a British sports car.

from their Glossary - does this not remind us of @Holden's reltionship views?

Relationship: Usually overheard in a sentence like “I want a relationship”, this is the silly female idea that some unmarried man (whom she often hasn’t even met) should be interested in not banging other chicks and paying for everything. She will automatically expect him to be sexually faithful, even when he is not married (and even when she refuses to put out) while conveniently forgetting exactly WHY he is not married. A scenario she pre-imagines in her head in which everything is done with HER best interest above all other things – while you are expected to fill a pre-conceived role of “provider” even when she has made zero effort to earn what she expects. Your needs, dreams and desires are a non-consideration and totally irrelevant, and everybody knows it. It is common for a female to expect such “commitment” and displays of costly devotion, while giving her affection away for free to someone else who is not remotely invested in her. Also known as a “relationshit”.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
Wow this site has changed so much since I last saw it. Are they really trying to make a good impression on newcomers? This is pathetic even for them.

Well about that. http://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/men-are-scared-of-strong-independent-women-yeah-right/
Honestly, these guys would go a long way into being taken slightly more seriously if they'd just admit they prefer "weak, Disney princess" type women and fear stronger willed women who won't take their BS.

فيل

kiwifarms.net
One of the oldest MGTOW sites around:
http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/

Any movement that has the acronym MGTOW is automatically lame. If you're going to have a movement, at least give it some catchy name, not a name that conjures up images of towing a British sports car.
I wouldn't say that MGTOW is a movement, because its followers do not appear to have a political agenda. Their solution is simply to opt out of certain social institutions of society, such as marriage.

I find that they do bring up good points about how men can get screwed over marriage, but overall it's hard to take these MGTOWers seriously when they constantly generalize female behavior while not offering any proof. They heavily rely on stories to illustrate their points about female behavior.

I think it's cute how they pretend they have a choice about being lonely wizards.
Bingo. Going MGTOW isn't going to change their situation. They still are going to be failures in the dating game, regardless if they are willing to play in it or not.

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say that MGTOW is a movement, because its followers do not appear to have a political agenda. Their solution is simply to opt out of certain social institutions of society, such as marriage.
Movements aren't not always political. A movement is just any group that works together to achieve a goal. For MGTOW, I'd say the goal is to free themselves from the perceived shackles of feminism.

RationalWiki also describes them as a movement.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way
"The Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) movement is an offshoot of the men's rights movement resembling some kind of straight male separatism."

I find that they do bring up good points about how men can get screwed over marriage, but overall it's hard to take these MGTOWers seriously when they constantly generalize female behavior while not offering any proof. They heavily rely on stories to illustrate their points about female behavior.
What good points are you referring to?