MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
petersw2.png

A Normal Country

Best kinds of comments under PeterSweden’s tweet are along the lines of “What a great example for the rest of us!” Exactly. The worst kinds of comments, and thankfully there were very few of those and I only saw them from European female posters: “I wish I could move to Poland.” Poland in the present moment is an example of a White Christian society that is free to be itself. This makes PeterSweden’s statement “feels like a normal country” mean more than it does on its face.

An anecdote from my most-recent visit there, which was three years ago. I was in the historic downtown of one of the smaller cities. My brother-in-law and I were at an outdoor table of a restaurant. Next to us were two men, maybe mid-twenties. They discussed something. One of them was passionate about the subject and the other was listening. For the first time ever in all of my visits to Poland, I felt that my SMV is behind the curve there. Age does its thing, of course, but that wasn’t it. Rather, after twenty years of my regular visits, I felt that… the young men there suddenly looked taller, better dressed, more intelligent, less awed by a shiny foreigner, more ready to give you that piercing look like they can make it hurt. They are healthy people who see the same global war on Whites that I do, encircling their country. The difference between me and them, is that I as a sort-of American represented a conquered people and they represented free men. What a difference that makes.

Poland had its 101st anniversary celebration of national independence today. I looked for a video from the Warsaw march to post today. I imagine that it will take a day or two for short, artistically edited, high-definition, narrated and subtitled videos to be uploaded to YouTube.

When searching in Polish by “marsz niepodległości 2019,” I mostly came across two- or three-hour-long reports from the march, or mainstream media discussion panels. Those aren’t blog-friendly format. I did watch YouTube Live from one of the news sources there during the march. A reporter among the participants in the march gave a street-level view. Being virtually embedded there as a viewer, from the vantage point of his cameraman, gave me a nice sense for what it was like in the march, among the participants. The turnout looked as massive as it’s been in recent years. The sky was overcast. It was cold, judging by people’s scarves and winter hats. Red-and-white flags everywhere like trees, the glow of familiar red flares all around.

The reporter raised my suspicion as to his motives. He approached people for short interviews. None of the people he walked up to were militant-looking or with aggressive banners. All were ordinary people, none carrying anything more than a Polish flag. He was evidently baiting them for “extremist” soundbites. No one that I saw took the bait. He asked a young couple, working class by appearance, what they thought about people who oppose their idea of Polish patriotism. The young man politely sidestepped that entire frame, simply saying that everyone marching today is a patriot, and that is a good thing.

The reporter then stopped to speak with a middle-aged couple that was standing among the spectators on the sidewalk. My translation of their short conversation:

REPORTER: How important is Independence Day to you?

WOMAN: [smiling] It’s the most important day after Christmas for us. That’s how I felt today
REPORTER: It’s clearly very important to you. But I’d also say that this day is not very important in every home. To put that delicately.
MAN: I must say that having traveled all over the world, having seen all kinds of countries, having come across all kinds of different people and all kinds of situations, I am happy to have my own country. I am happy to be a Pole. It’s a reason to be proud.

“Normal country.” Ordinary people in a normal country aren’t going to be defensive or get in your face. Nor will they hem-and-haw like a normie-cuckservative who watches his words lest a non-lie slips out. What they will do, is patiently and politely tell you the simple truth because they are not ashamed of anything.

Meanwhile, when searching in English for “poland independence day 2019,” I got a lot of unedited, low resolution videos. Along with many foreign media films with alarmist headlines about the “far-right” and “nationalists.” But I did find a short, watchable video that gives a good snap-impression of today’s Independence Day march in Warsaw:

The formerly-Communist countries of Eastern Europe are in a better position than their western brothers to raise alarms — and to defy — the communism of our day. This is why the world, Poland’s well-wishers as well as those with malice toward that country, watches Poles celebrating their national holiday with such attention.

The communism of our day. You should look up the Pitesti Prison in Romania. Communist henchmen between 1949 and 1951 tortured Christians there. The prisoners were priests and nuns, seminary students, as well as Romanian patriots who refused to renounce Jesus Christ. The tortures were obscenely sacrilegious. True to the nature of the ultimate enemy, who mocks God. He mocks the beautiful and the true. That is what Satan does and that is what the men and women who serve Satan do.

All of the West is in a death-struggle against that Enemy. Satan’s mockery of human dignity on the “free” side of the Iron Curtain became blatant right after WWII, with the teaching of West Germans and Americans to be ashamed of who they are. The forcible desegregation of neighborhoods and schools has wasted so much. Such mountains of lies and hypocrisy now tower over us. Then the humiliation of Rotherham, the interracial agitprop in advertising, ads that groom children into homosexuality. The demon-transsexuals and their access to children. A mockery of the very God-granted human spirit.

This is why Poland is so unusual to Western observers. It is a normal country in which men are masculine and women are feminine. PeterSweden’s flattering comment about Poles should be as banal as an observation that the people there have two arms and two legs each. Yet it’s a startling observation because proper masculinity and femininity are under attack. Under these circumstances, Poland is paradoxically an extraordinary normal country. And so be it. It’s Poland’s task and honor to show that it’s normal to worship God and dream of a White Europe of brotherly nations. That Communism can’t be accommodated, as the countries of Eastern Europe have learned. That the works of the devil must be renounced in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

A commentor on that blog said something about gays on this blog but in a different post:

Gays (male) too. Male homosexuals are tormented and they long for lights-out. It varies by individual, certainly, but it’s there at some level and it drives them in ways they might be unaware of. This is why they set off so viciously on Christian bakers who gently tell them that they can’t bake them a sacrilegious cake, and even offer to put them in touch with a baker who might. They don’t want the Christian’s brotherly love. They adore homicidal Muslims.

Another Christian pro-MSM blog. He has a daughter with a cute name.http://www.averagemarrieddad.com/2018/05/14/raising-a-woman/
My daughter Birdsnest is on the cusp of womanhood. She is as tall as my mom. The days of her playing with her American Girl dolls are nearly over (she has one friend and a younger neighbor girl who still oblige her). She’s just had her first period. My wife Holly and I are doing our best to raise her to be kind, have grit, think for herself, make good financial moves, and have a good moral compass before she enters this crazy world. Holly has a very important world in preparing her to be a woman, but as a father, our role is just as big. We’re the model for what a man, or in the meantime, boys should be like. That means we need to get your hands dirty and do stuff you don’t like. It means that we need to do masculine things and be able to manage not just our business, but that of our family. We’re doing something right. She’s a straight A student, doing many of the solos in jazz band concerts, and is working her way through the tae kwon do belt system when she’s not doing soccer. She already can cook dinner, and takes care of her own breakfast and lunch, does laundry, the dishes, and takes care of the dogs. She’s saved nearly $900 in a savings account (mostly from allowance or babysitting money) and has a single share of a couple of stocks (DIS, BRK-B) I showed her how to buy. She’s well on her way for a foundation when she leaves the nest. I’m a proud dad, but our work is never done.

Here are some things I am doing. Correlation isn’t causation, but perhaps you can gain some ideas or insights:

• Stay married. It is hard enough to raise a kid with two people, but with one you are leaving a lot on the table. Interactions and disagreements between adults in a healthy marriage are good teaching moments, as are the time we work together to problem solve and deal with the wrinkles of life and celebrate the wins. Staying married means being a strong man and leader. Same as being a good dad. The marriage stuff you can get from my book

• Be the family leader. As dumb as this sounds, this starts by always driving the family car. It means cooking Sunday breakfast. It means taking care of the dirty work like buying and selling cars, mowing the lawn, killing spiders, and generally providing the calm rock to counteract the drama that comes from your wife. I’m the pitcher of tents, the grill master extraordinaire, and the leader of backyard campfires. My wife has very important skills and strengths as well, but everyone in my family knows who the key cog is to keep things steady.

• Be active and do masculine things. If all you do is sit on your ass and watch TV, you’re modeling a future lazy husband as being acceptable or normal, and a lazy husband is not often a good father and increases the chances of divorce. Masculine things are more exciting. Lift weights. Hunt. Train boxing. Shoot guns. Chop wood. Chop vegetables. Watch football. Listen to heavy metal or punk rock once in awhile. Do this in front of your kids and show them how to do it. My daughter is my football watching buddy when no one else but the dogs hang with us.

• Never stop learning. That may mean different things to different people, but as she evolves and learns, so must you. Read, listen to the news, understand the latest drug or craze so that you may best protect them but also to understand them. You are the reference point for the renaissance man, so you must be able to fix a bike tire or play chess, and teach them these skills or knowledge you have learned.

• Eat well, and exercise. I’d hate for my kids to trust in mass media for their dietary guidance. We are far from perfect, but we still lead by example of what are good decisions, and what aren’t. She’s seen that bread and white flour don’t agree with her complexion so is eating burgers without bread and helps cook healthy foods with us for dinner. We buy beef and pork directly from a local farmer, and my wife and kids raise a garden, everyone helping to chip in. She sees my wife and I running (the kids will often bike with us or to the destination where we meet them), me lifting or boxing, and she does a couple of organized sports herself.

• Don’t be afraid to show affection. The more love in this world the better. Yeah, love on them, but also smooch your wife and grab her ass, give your bros and dads man-hugs. We snuggle watching movies and she still is ok with her old man giving her bedtime kisses.

• Don’t be afraid to cuss. One of the funniest stories we like to share of young 4 year old Birdsnest is when she came upon a dog poop accident in our old house. She looks at it with hands on hips and says “Those fucking dogs!” After doing our best not to laugh, we said maybe we shouldn’t swear so much. However, now that they are older, we don’t really censor ourselves so much anymore. They are going to hear it, and a good swear by their dad carries some gravitas in a taboo way if you don’t overuse it. You can smile and give them a wink, and it feels like they are in on a little secret between just you two. It won’t be too long before they are jaded and the magic of swearing is gone, so enjoy this short time and don’t be afraid you’ll break their precious ears.

• Play. Play an instrument (I play guitar). Play with them when you can in any way you can (bonding happens in our house over backyard soccer, videogames, Dungeons and Dragons, board games). For spring break I took the kids to a wrist-band arcade (one entry fee and you can play all the arcade or pinball games you can handle) and we had a blast over 5 hours (Dance-Dance-Revolution was a favorite). I’m admittedly more serious, but we have fun, joke around, and all of us play with the dogs all the time. She’ll remember the hard things you help them with, but also the spontaneous dancing and fun things you did with them, or how you taught her how to throw a football or play soccer with them in the backyard.

• Be flexible. While I can often be a hard ass, I’m also flexible. I let them stay in bed with us once in awhile despite how much I don’t like it (but they and my wife love it). Flexibility is a great trait and changes routine to something special if you let it. From the Tao Te Ching:

• The living are soft and supple;
    the dead are rigid and stiff.
    In life, plants are flexible and tender;
    in death, they are brittle and dry.

Stiffness is thus a companion of death;
    flexibility a companion of life.
    An army that cannot yield
    will be defeated.
    A tree that cannot bend
    will crack in the wind.

The hard and stiff will be broken.
    The soft and supple will prevail.
    Love. Bottom line, this is the most important thing for raising a woman. Love and show them they are worthy of it. Daddy issues come from not getting the love or attention they crave. She looks up to you more than you or I (or even her) will realize.

Listen, none of us know what they hell we are doing as parents. We’re trying to balance all this life stuff, get promoted, have a fulfilling life. Raising a daughter is different than raising a boy, but many of the same principles apply. We’re about to journey the teenage years with her, and I’m sure I’ll have more stories as she figures out boys and jealous girls and feminism and values. Hopefully we’re doing all right, but time will tell I guess and I’ll keep playing by intuition and gut feel while doing what I do and trying to be a good and interesting man.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pissmaster

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
Here is a tangential related site. They are on the side of the masculists.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWives/
Red Pill Wives (RPW) is a place for like-minded women to discuss sexual strategy from an anti-feminist, traditionalist, and/or evolutionary psychology perspective. We also explore related subjects such as culture, current events, science, history, and philosophy! The community is for women of all ages who are married, or are interested in marriage.

Trad Wives, Knitting Patterns, Cooking, Religion, Parenting, Coupon Collecting Conservative Politics, Sewing, Gossip, Marriage Advice, Pregnancy Tests and so much more!

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
I'll randomly post some of bobx23456's blog posts here. Dates are posted at top so I won't have to post direct links to each Blogspot post.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Families, Fathers and daughters

Fathers are the people who have traditional and historic responsibility for raising daughters. Many fathers are confused these days. Most of today's fathers have been raised all their lives by feminist indoctrinated mothers, feminist schoolmarms, and feminist propaganda media. Most of today's fathers are confused on their goals for their daughters, are confused on what a good father ought to be doing for is daughter.

Last year Bob advised a young woman to eschew the false feminist program of “education” instead of marriage, and a man's business career instead of raising her family. Bob advised her to ask her father to help her find a good husband. Unfortunately for her, her father had been thoroughly indoctrinated by feminist dogma and he verbally abused his daughter for having the good sense to ask for his help to have a good life.

Many fathers today are confused and mislead about their role as fathers. Most fathers want to help their sons and daughters but have been told lies about the appropriate goals for a daughter. Young men grow up being fed the nonsense lies and propaganda of feminism, and most fathers believe what they've been told. Most fathers believe the feminist fiction that daughters need to be encouraged to waste the productive years of their life going to feminist dominated “schools” which are little more than warehouses for young adults. Most fathers now believe that their daughter is supposed to attend college or university, get her own apartment, pursue a man's traditional career, and become independent. It is the lies taught by feminists who oppose families and marriage. Bob is here to tell them the truth about a father's role in his daughter's life. Feminist lies hurt daughters as much as they hurt sons. Fathers need to oppose feminists and ignore their lies.

The first thing fathers need to know is that females have always been divided into two classes, the wife class and the whore class. The wife class of females has always been good and decent, partners for husbands, and mothers of good children. The whore class of females has always been the underclass, the camp followers, the entertainers, the sluts and one night fucks. The whore class has often been “educated” with men's reading, writing, music and other entertainment skills. They have been called courtesans and old maids. The whore class has worked in brothels and taught school. They fuck for money, or just for fun. Their children are bastards, raised by mothers without a father's love and guidance. Often the whores don't have any idea who the father of her bastard was. There are few fathers who want their daughters to become whores. Most fathers want their daughters to become good wives and good mothers.

The second thing fathers need to figure out is that the feminist life plan of “education,” independence, and a man's career is the whore's life plan, not the good wife's life plan. A father who encourages his daughter to “stay in school,” go to college, get a job, etc., is pushing his daughter into whoring and a whore's life. A good father encourages his daughter to become a good wife and mother, not a whore.

The good wife life plan begins when she passes through puberty and becomes a biologically adult woman. Usually that is about age 13 or 14, and has been that age for thousands of generations of women. Feminists lie. Biology doesn't lie. Your daughter's body is telling you she's ready to be a good wife and mother. Your daughter's body is that way because that is how women have lived for thousands of generations. Bodies don't lie. Compared to other mammals, age 14 is very old to begin bearing children. The females of most species start being mothers at age 3 or 4. Only human females wait another decade, until age 14 or so, to be biologically ready to be mothers. Fathers need to look and listen to their daughters, see that she's ready to be a woman, and disregard the feminist lies that are intended to destroy her family and turn her into a whore. A good father wants his daughter to become a good wife, to bear and raise good children, and to live a full, rich, wonderful life. A good father doesn't want his daughter to grow up and become another whore.

The next thing fathers need to understand is that while his daughter is ready to be a wife and mother during her teenage years, young men are not ready to be good husbands at the same age. The requirements for young fathers are quite different from those of young mothers. A husband needs to be educated and established in a career so he can support and protect his wife and family. A good husband needs more worldly knowledge and maturity than the biological ability that a mother needs. Over many ages and thousands of generations young women have married men who are older than they are, perhaps a decade older or even more. For all human history until the middle of the 20th (feminist) century, most females married men who were a decade older than they were. A typical female of 14 to 16 years of age would usually marry a man of age 25 to 30. Before feminist propaganda became “what everyone knows' that age difference was the standard life plan for wives. Young women have a built in biological ability to be attracted to older men. It is the life plan that promotes good marriages, good families, and the best life for a man's daughters. Today's feminists call it “criminal.”

Finally, a good father needs to remember that his responsibility as a father is to find a good husband for his daughter and turn responsibility for her over to the husband. Just as he accepted responsibility for his wife from her father, he needs to give his daughter to a good husband of her generation. In traditional marriage ceremonies the Priest asks “Who gives this woman to be married?” The traditional marriage transfers responsibility for the young woman from her father to her husband. The father gives her away at the marriage ceremony and after that is no longer responsible for her support. The father's goal has been achieved. His responsibility is over. His fatherly responsibility has passed to the next generation. That is the goal and responsibility of a good father. Unlike the feminist lies, the transfer of his daughter to a good husband allows his daughter to have full, rich, wonderful life as a wife and mother.

Unfortunately most fathers today have been taught to raise their daughters as whores instead of as wives. Fathers push their daughters to “stay in school” instead of to get married. Fathers encourage daughters to be “independent” as a feminist whore, to get a man's career instead of a husband. She ends up having her own apartment, fucking men she picks up at bars, doing sex in the city as a common whore. She thinks she will eventually find a husband at age 30 or so, and a few manage to leave the whore's life to go back to the wife's life, but even then most are not able to live as wives. The whore trained females go from man to man blaming him for their failures. But the serial husbands are not to blame. The feminists who prevented them from living the life of a good wife are to blame. The feminists who lied to mothers and fathers, who convinced young women to “stay in school” instead of getting married, who led them into a whore's life instead of a good wife's life are to blame. Millions of unhappy, lonely, broken women are the result of the failure of feminist lies. Today we have almost half of the children in the US born as bastards to whores. We have almost half the marriages failing because the feminist whore female has lost her ability to bond emotionally with one man. She treats sex like a commodity, and her cunt is always for sale to the next man. She became a trained whore instead of a good wife and mother. That is not the life that any father would want for his daughter.

There are always two classes of females, the wife class and the whore class. A good wife marries when she becomes biologically ready. She shares her cunt only with her husband and opens her womb to bear his children. She doesn't sell her cunt to many men for money and for fun. She doesn't eschew marriage during the years when she is able to form strong lifelong emotional bonds with a husband. She doesn't “stay in school” to learn the letters and poetry and courtesans skills of high class whores.

A good wife is a woman of value to the society. She is living her life creating a good future for the whole culture. She is a value and positive model for all women, and respected by all good men. She is a contrast to the whore class females. A whore has no value to the society other than to provide men with entertainment and as an overnight fuck. When a man's wife is raped it causes great harm to the man. His exclusive use of his wife's cunt is broken, and the hot fucking time she has with another man remains as a permanent risk for his marriage. Likewise when a man's unmarried daughter is raped she becomes less valuable to other men as a future wife, and the man will have a harder time finding as good a husband for her. In Biblical law a man who rapes another man's daughter must pay her father a fine, and perhaps marry the daughter. It alloted the cost to the father and provided for a daughter who had become less marketable as a wife. Biblical law does not provide a penalty for a man who rapes a whore, because no harm is given to any other man. She may likely enjoy the fucking she gets, and even if not enjoyed another slice off a cut cake causes no harm. Rape of an unmarried and eligible daughter is a property crime against her father, but rape of a whore no crime worse than failure to pay for commercial service. Even if a whore is killed it is no loss to the society, no family has been damaged. A whore has no value for the future of the society, and another dead whore is no loss.

When a man's wife files for divorce and goes whoring there is little he can do under a feminist dominated government. Feminists enacted “no fault” divorce laws half a century ago as part of their campaign to destroy marriage and families. Feminism is led by lesbian men hating bitches and whores. They hate good wives and good families as much as they hate men. When a feminist female destroys her family under feminist “no fault” divorce on a whim laws, she is given “custody” of her husband's children. The divorced ex-wife is now a single female with no husband, she is immediately transformed from a wife to a whore. She has given up the life of a good wife and chosen the life of a whore. The chances are she was already living as a whore, fucking other men behind her husband's back. Leaving her husband only makes her identity as a whore official. Its the chosen feminist life.

The feminists claim that a female can “have it all” if she eschews a good life as a mother and wife. They are wrong. Millions of old lonely females will never have the babies and family they put off and put off for the false feminist dream. Even with the services of the hugely expensive fertility clinics that are now a big industry, millions of females are just too late. The irony is that females can have it all but only if they work with mother nature, not against their bodies. A female who marries and bears her children during her biological baby making years will have her children grown and married off before she is 40. She will then have several decades to go to college, get a PhD, and have that life she was promised by the feminists. She can have it all, but only if she is a good wife and not a feminist whore.

When a wife leaves her husband to be a whore, under feminist law she also takes her ex-husband's children. A man's daughter is taken from him by the feminist state. She no longer is his daughter to be given in marriage to a good husband. When the state takes a man's daughter she is forced into a whore's life with her whore mother. The feminists have won, they have claimed another girl for the whores life in the sisterhood of feminist whores. There have always been two classes of women. Today there are few good wives and many whores. Instead of marriage the daughter will sell her cunt for a good time at a party or after school. She may be raped and it is no crime because her cunt has become public. Feminism and her feminist whore mother have destroyed her. The father's responsibility no longer exists. His daughter is gone along with the responsibly he once had for his wife.

The feminists who oppose families and marriage are winning our daughters. They demand that daughters be prevented from becoming good wives. Finding a good husband for an eligible daughter is now illegal in most parts of the US. Feminist laws force fathers to wait until the daughter has been indoctrinated and turned into a whore before she is allowed even to try to find her a husband. They make men of eligible age into criminals for meeting and marrying eligible women. Then they pretend that marriage is unsuitable for young women because the young men they were allowed to marry were not old enough and responsible enough to be good husbands. The whole feminist system is very badly messed up.

A father of a daughter needs to remember the responsibility of a father, and to fight against all opposition who would destroy his daughter or turn her into another whore. A good father needs to fight any whore wife who files for divorce and tries to take his daughter from her father. A dead cunt never gets custody, and a dead whore is no loss to anyone. Fathers must resume their responsibility to help daughters find good husbands who will take over responsibility for the young woman during her biological baby making years. Unlike the father of the young woman mentioned above, fathers need to help their daughters find a good life as a good wife, and help them to avoid the feminist whore life that is promoted by the feminist dominated culture. Remember there are two classes of women. Which class would a father want for his daughter? Probably not the life of a whore. What life do you want for your daughter?
Comments in response to this post:

Anonymous
Anonymous said...
My oldest daughter just began her fifth semester in medical school, where she's planning a career as an orthopaedic surgeon. She's so far managed to maintain a 4.0 GPA, so needless to say my wife and I are thrilled and proud. She's a great example to our other children--we've always tried to teach them that their dreams are in reach, if they're willing to put in the hard work to achieve them.
It may interest you to know that her classes are consistently majority-female, not overwhelmingly so, but still more young women than young men are enrolled. It'll make it more difficult for these up-and-coming female doctors to find good husbands, but they can always look to other professions for intelligent, deducated men.
January 23, 2008 11:42 AM
Bob said...
Note to anonymous;
I am sorry for you and your daughter. She has turned her back on the meaning of life, children and families. I am sorry that your daughter has not provided you with grandchildren and her life is a waste. I've known so many "sucessful" women who cry every night for the children they can never have now. I am sorry for her that she has been encouraged to give up her children for a false feminist god.
January 23, 2008 1:07 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous (January 23, 2008 6:36 PM)
From dictionary.com bas·tard ==> –noun 1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
The last census data I saw said that some US states now have more bastards than legitimate children. The other states are close behind.
Anonymous
Anonymous said...
"To the man whose daughter is in medical school, how fortunate he is to have such a daughter! Her intellectual fulfillment, her career goals are tremendously valuable to her and to society. Women like her make the best wives and mothers (if they CHOOSE to marry)."
They make terrible wives. They do not obey their husband. People who believe as you do should be genocided for the good of Men and mankind.
January 23, 2008 8:07 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 24, 2008 4:32 PM)
You may be as ignorant and stupid as you like, nobody is stopping you. What Bob is suggesting is an end to forcing young women into failed lives based on your stupidity and feminazi indoctrination. Millions of bastard children and ruined families deserve better.
January 24, 2008 4:37 PM

Anonymous
Anonymous said...
Bob/ Mikee, have you considered what would happen to that girl if she married, bore 3 children, and suddenly became a widow at 16?
Another potential husband will not want her since it means adopting another guy's kids. Back home she goes to mom and dad. Those poor pouls must now forego retirement to help raise babies, while their teen daughter is out rollerskating.
January 24, 2008 4:38 PM
Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 24, 2008 4:38 PM)
A miniscule number of teenage widows would be almost insignificant compared to the millions of bastard whore kids and divorce kids we see today. A widow is at least respectable and may find another good husband with the help of her father. Her life will be much better than the millions of today’s single mother whores and divorce whores. Her children will be better off than the children of whores.
January 24, 2008 5:02 PM

Anonymous said...
“As for "men's careers", that's nonsense. With a few exceptions, careers are for PEOPLE who want them, with no gender or race restrictions.”
This statement is simply not true. The work force is for the most part masculine in nature!
Big Brother had to come in and impose massive regulations that forced men to not have to think, act, or talk the way men would normally so that women could even enter the work force, because as it was, women would not have been able to handle it. Even after all of this Government intrusion, sexual harassment lawsuits that cost employers billions of dollars illustrate that women still cannot handle being in the work force!
When Feminists encourage women to compete against men in male oriented fields such as engineering, science, medicine, law, ect, they are damaging them in way that will never allow them to be able to have a lasting relationship with man, they simply have to become too much like a man to compete in such fields!
January 25, 2008 7:45 AM
Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 25, 2008 7:45 AM)
You make some good points. Many females have been fed a life plan of feminist nonsense. They believe in all the feminist dogma and can not admit that they have wasted their lives on dead end careers. They can't stand men who tell the truth about their whoring and bastards, about their serial sham marriages and phony relationships. The feminist plan hurts everyone in the whole society.
January 25, 2008 11:33 AM

Anonymous
Anonymous said...
Anonymous January 23, 2008 11:42 AM. You seem to think it is important that more women then men are "enrolled" in medical school. You are not very well informed.
NO ONE ENROLLS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL.
People apply, and the staff selects those they want to study. Period.
There are not more women in med school because more women apply, nor because women are more qualified. There are more women in med school because the staff deliberately selected more women. Sorry you don't have a clue.
Also, over half the females who become doctors cease full-time practice within a few years. They don't even have time to pay the tax payers back the large amount of money they borrowed for their great feminist experiment. So, why do they drop out? TO HAVE BABIES!!!!!! Just like Bob says they really want.
Note that this mean half of women who go to medical school do not have bags of money.
They are also more likely to work less hours. Female doctors are not a major contribution to American medical care.
My son is in med school. Several women already married other med students. Those idiot men don't seem to realize they are going to be paying off their own loans, and hers as well.
And, there are a couple whores who are already unwed mothers, in the class.
The comment on women being slaves. You are talking to an unsympathetic group here. Modern child support rules make millions of men into slaves, so we really don't mind of a few women become slaves as well. It's called equality. I am referring to men ordered to pay amounts of money greater then their income. Men ordered to pay support when DNA shows they are not the father. Men ordered to pay support to women they never met, because the c/s agency sent a no-receipt letter to a former address, then decreed he had defaulted, and there is no way to get out of it, even if he was not the man she meant.
So, whining from women or manginas about women being slaves is MUSIC TO OUR EARS.
Anonymous age 65
January 25, 2008 8:32 PM
Anonymous
Anonymous said...
"I'd never marry a woman who didn't have at least a high school education. What kind of conversations could you have over the dinner table with someone so uneducated?"
Probably something like 'hello sweetie...' :) etc
Marraige etc is not about mental masterbation.
--MikeeUSA--
Death To women's Rights.
Viva Men's Liberties.
January 25, 2008 9:55 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 26, 2008 5:27 PM)
Your revisionist history does not turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. Feminism had everything to do with the rise to power of the German National Socialist Labor Party. It was opposed by almost all men in Germany for obvious reasons, but the emotional appeals to new female, feminist voters swept the Nazis to power.
Today's feminists still use the same evil propaganda, lies, and socialist promises, and emotional appeals, and still create destruction on the culture.
Feminism is not humanism. That lie doesn't hold water either.
Fascism is in fact socialism that didn't quite reach the communism of Stalinist Russia. Today's socialist liberal feminists are as fascist as any fascist in history. Socialist/fascist government domination is quite the hallmark of feminism. Always has been. Still is.
Feminist fascists are quite the opposite of Bob and men who work for civil rights and the protection of children and families.
January 26, 2008 5:43 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 27, 2008 4:15 PM)
You obviously have very limited mental capacity, no understanding of political theory, very limited reading ability, and are driven by misandry rather than reason. We expect that from a fat feminiazi cunt.
“Fascism” is a political theory characterized by socialism and government control slightly less severe than Stalinist communism. The term was coined in the early 20th century by the communists to characterize those socialist regimes which didn’t toe the Stalinist line. Feminism and female police state government domination is fascist. Bob’s advocacy of freedom and independence of men is the opposite of fascism.
Your mischaracterization of Bob’s positions demonstrates your lack of reading and comprehension, and your motivation driven by anti-men hatred and bigotry (misandry). The time of your propaganda lies is over. Fat sows like you don’t cut the muster any more. Pound sand.
January 27, 2008 5:36 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 27, 2008 6:02 PM)
Fascist Hitler and the rise to power of the National Socialist Labor Party (Nazis) was the first great victory for female suffrage.
Females think with their ovaries, not with their brains. Feminism hasn't changed a whit since feminists voted Hitler into power.
January 27, 2008 6:18 PM

Maya

“I’m back, bitches!”
kiwifarms.net
I'll randomly post some of bobx23456's blog posts here. Dates are posted at top so I won't have to post direct links to each Blogspot post.

Comments in response to this post:

Anonymous
Anonymous said...
My oldest daughter just began her fifth semester in medical school, where she's planning a career as an orthopaedic surgeon. She's so far managed to maintain a 4.0 GPA, so needless to say my wife and I are thrilled and proud. She's a great example to our other children--we've always tried to teach them that their dreams are in reach, if they're willing to put in the hard work to achieve them.
It may interest you to know that her classes are consistently majority-female, not overwhelmingly so, but still more young women than young men are enrolled. It'll make it more difficult for these up-and-coming female doctors to find good husbands, but they can always look to other professions for intelligent, deducated men.
January 23, 2008 11:42 AM
Bob said...
Note to anonymous;
I am sorry for you and your daughter. She has turned her back on the meaning of life, children and families. I am sorry that your daughter has not provided you with grandchildren and her life is a waste. I've known so many "sucessful" women who cry every night for the children they can never have now. I am sorry for her that she has been encouraged to give up her children for a false feminist god.
January 23, 2008 1:07 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous (January 23, 2008 6:36 PM)
From dictionary.com bas·tard ==> –noun 1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
The last census data I saw said that some US states now have more bastards than legitimate children. The other states are close behind.
Anonymous
Anonymous said...
"To the man whose daughter is in medical school, how fortunate he is to have such a daughter! Her intellectual fulfillment, her career goals are tremendously valuable to her and to society. Women like her make the best wives and mothers (if they CHOOSE to marry)."
They make terrible wives. They do not obey their husband. People who believe as you do should be genocided for the good of Men and mankind.
January 23, 2008 8:07 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 24, 2008 4:32 PM)
You may be as ignorant and stupid as you like, nobody is stopping you. What Bob is suggesting is an end to forcing young women into failed lives based on your stupidity and feminazi indoctrination. Millions of bastard children and ruined families deserve better.
January 24, 2008 4:37 PM

Anonymous
Anonymous said...
Bob/ Mikee, have you considered what would happen to that girl if she married, bore 3 children, and suddenly became a widow at 16?
Another potential husband will not want her since it means adopting another guy's kids. Back home she goes to mom and dad. Those poor pouls must now forego retirement to help raise babies, while their teen daughter is out rollerskating.
January 24, 2008 4:38 PM
Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 24, 2008 4:38 PM)
A miniscule number of teenage widows would be almost insignificant compared to the millions of bastard whore kids and divorce kids we see today. A widow is at least respectable and may find another good husband with the help of her father. Her life will be much better than the millions of today’s single mother whores and divorce whores. Her children will be better off than the children of whores.
January 24, 2008 5:02 PM

Anonymous said...
“As for "men's careers", that's nonsense. With a few exceptions, careers are for PEOPLE who want them, with no gender or race restrictions.”
This statement is simply not true. The work force is for the most part masculine in nature!
Big Brother had to come in and impose massive regulations that forced men to not have to think, act, or talk the way men would normally so that women could even enter the work force, because as it was, women would not have been able to handle it. Even after all of this Government intrusion, sexual harassment lawsuits that cost employers billions of dollars illustrate that women still cannot handle being in the work force!
When Feminists encourage women to compete against men in male oriented fields such as engineering, science, medicine, law, ect, they are damaging them in way that will never allow them to be able to have a lasting relationship with man, they simply have to become too much like a man to compete in such fields!
January 25, 2008 7:45 AM
Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 25, 2008 7:45 AM)
You make some good points. Many females have been fed a life plan of feminist nonsense. They believe in all the feminist dogma and can not admit that they have wasted their lives on dead end careers. They can't stand men who tell the truth about their whoring and bastards, about their serial sham marriages and phony relationships. The feminist plan hurts everyone in the whole society.
January 25, 2008 11:33 AM

Anonymous
Anonymous said...
Anonymous January 23, 2008 11:42 AM. You seem to think it is important that more women then men are "enrolled" in medical school. You are not very well informed.
NO ONE ENROLLS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL.
People apply, and the staff selects those they want to study. Period.
There are not more women in med school because more women apply, nor because women are more qualified. There are more women in med school because the staff deliberately selected more women. Sorry you don't have a clue.
Also, over half the females who become doctors cease full-time practice within a few years. They don't even have time to pay the tax payers back the large amount of money they borrowed for their great feminist experiment. So, why do they drop out? TO HAVE BABIES!!!!!! Just like Bob says they really want.
Note that this mean half of women who go to medical school do not have bags of money.
They are also more likely to work less hours. Female doctors are not a major contribution to American medical care.
My son is in med school. Several women already married other med students. Those idiot men don't seem to realize they are going to be paying off their own loans, and hers as well.
And, there are a couple whores who are already unwed mothers, in the class.
The comment on women being slaves. You are talking to an unsympathetic group here. Modern child support rules make millions of men into slaves, so we really don't mind of a few women become slaves as well. It's called equality. I am referring to men ordered to pay amounts of money greater then their income. Men ordered to pay support when DNA shows they are not the father. Men ordered to pay support to women they never met, because the c/s agency sent a no-receipt letter to a former address, then decreed he had defaulted, and there is no way to get out of it, even if he was not the man she meant.
So, whining from women or manginas about women being slaves is MUSIC TO OUR EARS.
Anonymous age 65
January 25, 2008 8:32 PM
Anonymous
Anonymous said...
"I'd never marry a woman who didn't have at least a high school education. What kind of conversations could you have over the dinner table with someone so uneducated?"
Probably something like 'hello sweetie...' :) etc
Marraige etc is not about mental masterbation.
--MikeeUSA--
Death To women's Rights.
Viva Men's Liberties.
January 25, 2008 9:55 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 26, 2008 5:27 PM)
Your revisionist history does not turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. Feminism had everything to do with the rise to power of the German National Socialist Labor Party. It was opposed by almost all men in Germany for obvious reasons, but the emotional appeals to new female, feminist voters swept the Nazis to power.
Today's feminists still use the same evil propaganda, lies, and socialist promises, and emotional appeals, and still create destruction on the culture.
Feminism is not humanism. That lie doesn't hold water either.
Fascism is in fact socialism that didn't quite reach the communism of Stalinist Russia. Today's socialist liberal feminists are as fascist as any fascist in history. Socialist/fascist government domination is quite the hallmark of feminism. Always has been. Still is.
Feminist fascists are quite the opposite of Bob and men who work for civil rights and the protection of children and families.
January 26, 2008 5:43 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 27, 2008 4:15 PM)
You obviously have very limited mental capacity, no understanding of political theory, very limited reading ability, and are driven by misandry rather than reason. We expect that from a fat feminiazi cunt.
“Fascism” is a political theory characterized by socialism and government control slightly less severe than Stalinist communism. The term was coined in the early 20th century by the communists to characterize those socialist regimes which didn’t toe the Stalinist line. Feminism and female police state government domination is fascist. Bob’s advocacy of freedom and independence of men is the opposite of fascism.
Your mischaracterization of Bob’s positions demonstrates your lack of reading and comprehension, and your motivation driven by anti-men hatred and bigotry (misandry). The time of your propaganda lies is over. Fat sows like you don’t cut the muster any more. Pound sand.
January 27, 2008 5:36 PM

Bob said...
Note to anonymous: (January 27, 2008 6:02 PM)
Fascist Hitler and the rise to power of the National Socialist Labor Party (Nazis) was the first great victory for female suffrage.
Females think with their ovaries, not with their brains. Feminism hasn't changed a whit since feminists voted Hitler into power.
January 27, 2008 6:18 PM

Yeah because self determination is feminist dogma, apparently. I’m starting to think this Bob guy is a troll. And I think these people believe when it comes to women, having a family and having a career are two totally different things. You can’t have both, apparently.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
Are you kidding? A man can't marry a career woman! Any form of financial independence and he'll walk away in disgust! A woman must be obedient and subservient or the poor delicate flower prince macho manly man would barf at the mere thought of having brutal hate-sex making love to a bizarre creature with a will of it's own

She needs to be unemployed and dependant on these wonderful examples of NEETs living in poverty rich working man so when she dares have wants and needs of her own like any normal human being does the man can slap her and call her a gold digging whore. And please excuse the guys while they spend yet more money on their animu porn.

Those career witches need to be kept single and grow old into cat ladies as they deserve for neglecting their place. They will grow old and obviously die jealous of these fictional underage anime characters and all the abuse they go through, and they will never have children. But the MGTOWs, any day now, they'll have their promised artificial wombs where they will get their promised ego extensions proud sons who are spitting images of their old man. Any day now. Any day....

tl;dr spare me 🙄

Based_Papa_John

Papa Lied, Memes Died.
kiwifarms.net
Are you kidding? A man can't marry a career woman! Any form of financial independence and he'll walk away in disgust! A woman must be obedient and subservient or the poor delicate flower prince macho manly man would barf at the mere thought of having brutal hate-sex making love to a bizarre creature with a will of it's own

She needs to be unemployed and dependant on these wonderful examples of NEETs living in poverty rich working man so when she dares have wants and needs of her own like any normal human being does the man can slap her and call her a gold digging whore. And please excuse the guys while they spend yet more money on their animu porn.

Those career witches need to be kept single and grow old into cat ladies as they deserve for neglecting their place. They will grow old and obviously die jealous of these fictional underage anime characters and all the abuse they go through, and they will never have children. But the MGTOWs, any day now, they'll have their promised artificial wombs where they will get their promised ego extensions proud sons who are spitting images of their old man. Any day now. Any day....

tl;dr spare me 🙄
Independent women: Feminists and sluts.
Housewives/SAHMs: Gold diggers and sluts.
Breathing female: slut. 🙄

Why are those that are obsessed with "chaddery" and machismo are always the ones that are as far distant from those two concepts as possible?

Roccosmoderndeath1

Dishonest and false hater
kiwifarms.net
Why are those that are obsessed with "chaddery" and machismo are always the ones that are as far distant from those two concepts as possible?
That's the core of MGTOW though isn't it? They can't accept that their lack of appeal is why they aren't getting laid, so they either need to find a way to blame women or artificially raise their own standards to a point that no woman could meet them.

Maya

“I’m back, bitches!”
kiwifarms.net
Besides thinking that women use copulins to control men’s minds, what’s the dumbest thing Sandman has said?

Mein Garten

No dogs allowed
kiwifarms.net
I've never understood the leaps of logic that one has to take in order to blame women for their problems. I'd be interested in seeing what their backgrounds are to see if there are some similarities. Probably all half-educated butt hurt millennials who can't get laid and don't want to improve themselves to change that.

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
I find MGTOWs an interesting group. On one hand, I can see where they are coming from on a decent amount of points. I have seen fathers unjustly ruined in divorce courts, women smacking the fuck out of men and no one bats an eye, guys getting #MeTooed with nothing to base anything on besides some really sketchy accusations, boys getting their troubles about body image issues ignored, stuff like that. You want to bring that stuff up? Fine, we can discuss all that like rational adults and see where that leads. But then they just get dumb.
Weird math and science to prove women are thots, explaining how women do not care about anything other than themselves, a lot about hypergamy, now they're losing me. Calm down, have some dip. Thottery is not the cause of all problems on Earth, there's more to life than that.
When you push things to the fringe, they only develop more fringe characteristics, even if they were reasonable to begin with. "We shouldn't be so rough on white people. Racist injustice of the past is not the fault of white men living today" becomes "Hitler was a hero who fought against the enteral Sematic menace."

missmercury616

kiwifarms.net
Independent women: Feminists and sluts.
Housewives/SAHMs: Gold diggers and sluts.
Breathing female: slut. 🙄

Reminds me of "if she breathes, she's a thot".

Check out this video. I love how he uses classical music to appear refined and sophisticated.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Based_Papa_John

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net
I've never understood the leaps of logic that one has to take in order to blame women for their problems. I'd be interested in seeing what their backgrounds are to see if there are some similarities. Probably all half-educated butt hurt millennials who can't get laid and don't want to improve themselves to change that.
Not Generation Y. The majority of the MRA voices are of Gen X. The Yers actually have much less hate flowing in-and-out of their mouths. Reading the blogs and forums I got the Xer feel of it from the kinds of words they use and in how they present their stories.