MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I have to agree with some of the other posters earlier. Of all the lolcow communities the MGTOW are the ones I have the most understanding for. Especially when taking into account the unhinged #MeToo faggotry, the dehumanizing cesspit that are family courts etc., avoiding marriage, dating and in some extreme cases any interaction with women seems sensible. I still stand by what I said earlier. I don't even disagree with most of their talking points that are based in socio-biological reality, as men and women behave the way they do due to basic sexual dimorphism and the fact that we are nothing but slightly more sophisticated apes that like to deny this basic fact. The Bloodhound Gang was right all along.

But instead of learning the right lessons, many of them decide to be melodramatic faggots instead that in their rhetoric are sometimes indistinguishable from genuine incels. If I understood Turd Flinging Monkey's backstory correctly, I can understand where his bitterness comes from, but at some point it just becomes comical. Stardusk, judging by his speech pattern, might have legit assburgers and Raging Golden Eagle has already been discussed. They're not sending the best.

In the end you can either bitch about how unfair the rules of life are, or adapt to said rules to make life unfair to your advantage.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I have to agree with some of the other posters earlier. Of all the lolcow communities the MGTOW are the ones I have the most understanding for. Especially when taking into account the unhinged #MeToo faggotry, the dehumanizing cesspit that are family courts etc., avoiding marriage, dating and in some extreme cases any interaction with women seems sensible. I still stand by what I said earlier. I don't even disagree with most of their talking points that are based in socio-biological reality, as men and women behave the way they do due to basic sexual dimorphism and the fact that we are nothing but slightly more sophisticated apes that like to deny this basic fact. The Bloodhound Gang was right all along.

But instead of learning the right lessons, many of them decide to be melodramatic faggots instead that in their rhetoric are sometimes indistinguishable from genuine incels. If I understood Turd Flinging Monkey's backstory correctly, I can understand where his bitterness comes from, but at some point it just becomes comical. Stardusk, judging by his speech pattern, might have legit assburgers and Raging Golden Eagle has already been discussed. They're not sending the best.

In the end you can either bitch about how unfair the rules of life are, or adapt to said rules to make life unfair to your advantage.
The problem with MGTOWs is they let women live rent free in their heads. It’s because they aren’t truly at peace with celibacy.

Roccosmoderndeath1

Dishonest and false hater
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how many ways you can be a single dude and not be one of these pricks. Just off the top of my head, I know a single guy who has a ton of mutually casual flings, a guy who is single and has never dated, and a guy who has had multiple long term relationships but has been focusing on himself right now.

All of these guys are well adjusted, have healthy friendships with women, and don't whinge about their lack of a relationship/lack of sex. It's not difficult.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
After browsing through the first few pages of r/mgtow, there sure seems to be a lot of consooming going on. Look at me and all my vidya games! I know they’re not all white, but the whole subreddit reeks of suburban atomization. I saw someone say ‘who cares about having a legacy, do you know the name of your great-great grandfather?’ It was shocking to me that they care so little about their own heritage. I guess that’s what separates them from tradcons.

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Male "rights" are a fucking joke.

Half of your complaints are about things men do to each other which you bizarrely scapegoat women for (male on male violence, refusing to talk about mental health issues, circumcision - which is a male invented practice that is nothing like FGM unless the entire head of the penis has been removed); the other half of your complaints (not being allowed to own women like property, or to stop your daughters from getting a higher education, or marrying underage girls, or being able to punish disobedient wives etc) are not oppressive to men at all.

As for child custody, it is determined by who the main carers are, if they're fit parents and the circumstances behind the marriage breakdown (alcohol and/or substance abuse, domestic violence or coercive behaviour, extramarital affair etc). THAT IS FAIR, whether misogynists like it or not.

It is NOT "oppressive" to men that mothers are given equal opportunity to fight for custody of their children - something which was once denied to mothers for centuries.

However, if misogynists are going to operate under the moronic "logic" that - despite the 24/7 breastfeeding and childcare (while coping with the vaginal stitches, post natal depression, mastitis) on top of the housework and, for some women, a job too - women have absolutely "no right to custody" of the children they grew "just because" they gave birth to them (not forgetting the women who endured excruciating miscarriages, stillbirths and IVF) then misogynists need to explain why they have a right to custody just because they briefly inserted their penis into a woman's vagina and ejaculated...which is no different to the mother supplying her eggs and uterus and is certainly not on an equal footing with pregnancy, life-risking agonising childbirth (and living with the subsequent health issues) or 24/7 breastfeeding etc.

The more MRAs, MGTOW and other misogynistic morons scapegoat and vilify women because they can't take responsibility for their poor decisions, behaviour or sexual failings; the more they prove to women that they are not worth the suffering of childbirth or wasting the best years of their lives raising them.

Which is exactly why the scapegoating, vilification and hatred of women and mothers was pushed onto White men in the first place who are too thick to realise that they have guaranteed their eventual annihilation...exactly as intended.

Last edited:

Roccosmoderndeath1

Dishonest and false hater
kiwifarms.net

Half of your complaints are about things men do to each other which you bizarrely scapegoat women for (male on male violence, refusing to talk about mental health issues, circumcision - which is a male invented practice that is nothing like FGM unless the entire head of the penis has been removed); the other half of your complaints (not being allowed to own women like property, or to stop your daughters from getting a higher education, or marrying underage girls, or being able to punish disobedient wives etc) are not oppressive to men at all.

As for child custody, it is determined by who the main carers are, if they're fit parents and the circumstances behind the marriage breakdown (alcohol and/or substance abuse, domestic violence or coercive behaviour, extramarital affair etc). THAT IS FAIR, whether misogynists like it or not.

It is NOT "oppressive" to men that mothers are given equal opportunity to fight for custody of their children - something which was once denied to mothers for centuries.

However, if misogynists are going to operate under the moronic "logic" that - despite the 24/7 breastfeeding and childcare (while coping with the vaginal stitches, post natal depression, mastitis) on top of the housework and, for some women, a job too - women have absolutely "no right to custody" of the children they grew "just because" they gave birth to them (not forgetting the women who endured excruciating miscarriages, stillbirths and IVF) then misogynists need to explain why they have a right to custody just because they briefly inserted their penis into a woman's vagina and ejaculated...which is no different to the mother supplying her eggs and uterus and is certainly not on an equal footing with pregnancy, life-risking agonising childbirth (and living with the subsequent health issues) or 24/7 breastfeeding etc.

The more MRAs, MGTOW and other misogynistic morons scapegoat and vilify women because they can't take responsibility for their poor decisions, behaviour or sexual failings; the more they prove to women that they are not worth the suffering of childbirth or wasting the best years of their lives raising them.

Which is exactly why the scapegoating, vilification and hatred of women and mothers was pushed onto White men in the first place who are too thick to realise that they have guaranteed their eventual annihilation...exactly as intended.
I mean, there's good bones here, but:

The problem with MGTOW isn't that they are fighting for men's rights. Good men's lib activists fight for the same things good feminists do (or any egalitarian would): equal pay, less restrictive gender roles, parental leave, more equal parenting roles, freedom of emotional/sexual expression, abolishing the draft, more male birth control options, etc. No reasonable person is bashing MGTOW for wanting these things.

The reason they are terrible is because they blame women for all of these societal issues. And the root of it isn't even their disdain for these issues, the root is that they hate women because they can't get laid. And they take it further than equality, which you touched on, wanting to go back to the ages where women had no rights. Because they actually might be able to get laid then.

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
Weren't men required to provide for a wife and as many kids she could pop out before childbirth killed her back in the day women had no rights? I don't think all modern concepts are automatically good, but there are advantages in living in the west at this time.

White Devil's Advocate

Getting ill-er than the Zodiac killer
kiwifarms.net
Seems like he bashes women a lot, too - and of course thinks that they're incapable of (selflessly) loving men, as seen in his latest video, and the people in his comment section think the same. I have found many news articles of women risking or sacrificing their own lives to save men, whether it's their husbands or complete strangers. They think women don't/can't love men because of "Briffault's law", even though a lot of men are with a woman because SHE benefits HIM (i.e. is hot, is fertile, etc).
Also, his immature "butt" jokes and subsequent laughter are annoying, and he seems a little too obsessed with beer and showing off his YouTube Play Button.
That was probably one of the most sad, pathetic, and humorless displays of projection I have ever seen. Arthur Fleck in the comedy club scene was funnier than this Fake Alpha gibberish.

Reactions: Adamska

Gravityqueen4life

i am full but i must eat.
kiwifarms.net
the philosophies of MGTOW is not entirely wrong, i agree with some of it but some of these guys takes the teachings to such an extrem level, it makes them either seem insane or butthurt not being able to be a "chad". they avoid women but cant stop talking or thinking about women so they live rent free in their heads and it frustrerats them.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

I know this is from last month but you know breastfeeding is optional, right? La Leche League isn’t going to come into your house and pop a titty into the baby’s mouth.

I guess you’re taking a white nationalist stance at the end, but in any case, most white (why capitalize the w?) men aren’t MGTOWs, and their stance is not going to have a large impact on white births.

Gravityqueen4life

i am full but i must eat.
kiwifarms.net
Not to derail, but can someone please explain the difference between incels, love shys, and MGTOW? 🤨
Inces wants to be with a women but cant beacuse reasons. (most cases is them being ugly, having low-self esteem, being weird or only aiming for 8+ good looking females)
MGTOW are monks that avoid women out of fear of being metoo`ed but some outright hate and despise women beacuse of "injustices" they did to them in the past

no idea what love-shy is.-

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Not to derail, but can someone please explain the difference between incels, love shys, and MGTOW? 🤨
Loveshy = Too autistic to get a gf- think Love Quest-era Chris-chan.
incel = Too autistic to get a gf + sick fuck.
MGTOW = the final form of boomer whining about "women; can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em".

TendieMan

Will need to have weeb posts explained
kiwifarms.net
peejay is at it again. guess his gf didn't touch his pp much lately so he bitter