MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Not to derail, but can someone please explain the difference between incels, love shys, and MGTOW? 🤨
This is from how I understood things:

MGTOW at its purest is avoiding marriage, dating and in some extreme cases any interaction with women in general. That is all. Reasons for that can vary from you having overwhelmingly bad experiences with women, getting divorce-raped or you determining that the current toxic climate is not worth the risk. Many men are MGTOW without even knowing about the term. Just like any other community however, MGTOW too was prone to and eventually fell into the pitfall of being a circlejerking hugbox for autists. Personally I consider them by far the most harmless ones.

Incels are literally virgins with rage and can in my opinion be interchangeably used with loveshy. Various reasons such as crippling autism, shitty character, having lost the genetic lottery etc. make them pent up with an unholy amount of angst until they eventually an hero themselves or go PumpedUpKicks.mp3. From an ideological standpoint you can regard incels more or less as reverse-PUAs. While incels make everything about how much sex they don't get, PUAs make everything about how much sex they allegedly get. I couldn't help but notice that the term incel is being increasingly used the same inflationary way as nazi or bigot, only here for men who - God forbid - dare to disagree with a woman or even put an uppity bitch back in her place (Vic Mignogna's fans are often derided as "incels" for example).

A lot of confusion seems to stem from the fact that all these people are part of the so-called "Red Pill" community. To make things even messier, you can see various individuals changing teams, such as PUAs now becoming MGTOWs themselves, dating coaches or, in Roosh V's case, religious fundamentalists. The thing that all of them have in common - at the very least the more chromosomically challenged members - is that they are more or less like /pol/ if you Ctrl+H "Jews" with "women".

That is of course if my research is correct.

Last edited:

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
This is from how I understood things:

MGTOW at its purest is avoiding marriage, dating and in some extreme cases any interaction with women in general. That is all. Reasons for that can vary from you having overwhelmingly bad experience with women, getting divorce-raped or you determining that the current toxic climate is not worth the risk. Many men are MGTOW without even knowing about the term. Just like any other community however, MGTOW too was prone to and eventually fell into the pitfall of being a circlejerking hugbox for autists. Personally I consider them by far the most harmless ones.

Incels are literally virgins with rage and can in my opinion be interchangeably used with loveshy. Various reasons such as crippling autism, shitty character, having lost the genetic lottery etc. makes them pent up with an unholy amount of angst until they eventually an hero themselves or go PumpedUpKicks.mp3. From an ideological standpoint you can regard incels more or less as reverse-PUAs. While incels make everything about how much sex they don't get, PUAs make everything about how much sex they allegedly get. I couldn't help but notice that the term incel is being increasingly used the same inflationary way as nazi or bigot, only here for men who - God forbid - dare to disagree with a woman or even put an uppity bitch back in her place (Vic Mignogna's fans are often derided as "incels" for example).

A lot of confusion seems to stem from the fact that all these people are part of the so-called "Red Pill" community. To make things even messier, you can see various individuals changing teams, such as PUAs now becoming MGTOWs themselves, dating coaches or, in Roosh V's case, religious fundamentalists. The thing that all of them have in common - at the very least the more chromosomically challenged members - is that they are more or less like /pol/ if you Ctrl+H "Jews" with "women".

That is of course if my research is correct.
I think you're missing the glorification of rape/slavery/extermination both mgtows and incels wax lyrical about

The difference between mgtows and incels is the mgtows just want either women to become a house slave, dying in a gutter or be nonexistant altogether. Incels prefer the rape

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Incels are literally virgins with rage and can in my opinion be interchangeably used with loveshy.
I think a huge difference is that loveshies see their inability to have a relationship as ultimately their own problem, due to their own social anxiety or autism or what have you, whereas incels are less willing to blame themselves; instead it's society's problem for discouraging traditional relationships or womankind's problem for preferring chads and tyrones over nice guys or what have you. So while both types of people have the same problem, they throw the blame for it in different directions.

Fougaro

kiwifarms.net
I think you're missing the glorification of rape/slavery/extermination both mgtows and incels wax lyrical about

The difference between mgtows and incels is the mgtows just want either women to become a house slave, dying in a gutter or be nonexistant altogether. Incels prefer the rape
Depends. Regarding MGTOW I've seen among the more autistic ones like TFM giving some mixed signals. On one hand he'd advocate for reverting women's rights back to before the introduction of female suffrage, but on other occasions he doesn't mind women, or anyone for that matter, voting as long as they're net taxpayers. The usual token amount of flailing spastics aside, the consensus in that regard, from what I've seen at least, seems to range from reverting the rights to pre-female suffrage/introducing a Saudi guardianship styled system to just sheer complete and utter apathy rather then going full Immortan Joe.

Legit incels on the other hand are more or less the ultimate a-logs of women.
I think a huge difference is that loveshies see their inability to have a relationship as ultimately their own problem, due to their own social anxiety or autism or what have you, whereas incels are less willing to blame themselves; instead it's society's problem for discouraging traditional relationships or womankind's problem for preferring chads and tyrones over nice guys or what have you. So while both types of people have the same problem, they throw the blame for it in different directions.
Come to think of it you're right. If a loveshy successfully compensates for his God given deficiencies (autism, bad genes etc.) or alternatively overcomes his literal shyness, he might be slaying some serious pussy. Alternatively there are still the options of inceldom and MGTOW. I'm still not sure where I'd put FA (Forever Alone) though.

Driverscissors

kiwifarms.net
I don't think TFM really knows what he wants other then to take away women's rights, cause everything else he says is constantly contridictory and confusing.

• Feels
Reactions: Fougaro

redcent

kiwifarms.net
Depends. Regarding MGTOW I've seen among the more autistic ones like TFM giving some mixed signals. On one hand he'd advocate for reverting women's rights back to before the introduction of female suffrage, but on other occasions he doesn't mind women, or anyone for that matter, voting as long as they're net taxpayers. The usual token amount of flailing spastics aside, the consensus in that regard, from what I've seen at least, seems to range from reverting the rights to pre-female suffrage/introducing a Saudi guardianship styled system to just sheer complete and utter apathy rather then going full Immortan Joe.

Legit incels on the other hand are more or less the ultimate a-logs of women.

Come to think of it you're right. If a loveshy successfully compensates for his God given deficiencies (autism, bad genes etc.) or alternatively overcomes his literal shyness, he might be slaying some serious pussy. Alternatively there are still the options of inceldom and MGTOW. I'm still not sure where I'd put FA (Forever Alone) though.
the worst abusers out there are the ones with mixed signals.

While no one is forced to stay in his presence "mixed signals" isn't all that reassuring.

That said there are mgtows and incels who have been hard done by. But the aforementioned groups aren't healthy places to deal with that.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao, and manosphere subs like r/MensRights (which is more about bitching about women and less about advocating for men’s rights) are complaining about it.

024C1195-55CD-4B81-9CA4-FA80212796EF.jpeg

Literally no one cares about men not wanting to date women for personal reasons, it’s the fact that they couldn’t shut the fuck up about how much they hate women and how natural and “based” misogyny is. “Men Going Their Own Way,” more like “Men Getting Triggered Over Women.”

Also, in case you’re curious as to why the sub got quarantined now of all times, it seems as though the sub just got linked to a terrorist on January 30:

His most frequently visited website was the subreddit “Men Going Their Own Way” (MGTOW), an online misogynistic hub, which he visited “tens of thousands of times” between 2017 and 2019, according to a 120-page report from the Department of Homeland Security’s “Insider Threat Division.”
Generally, Reddit doesn’t do shit about banning or quarantining subs unless they get negative media attention.

Solid Hyrax

kiwifarms.net
I wanted to say some things but @Fougaro pretty much said it better than me. I'm what you can say part of the MGTOW community, but I kinda dropped off watching content of that nature because I got all the information I needed after years of consuming it. I just avoid relationships and live for my own - that's it. That's what I got from it, and it's pretty nice.

You guys can't seem to take jokes from the community you're criticizing, but I'll let that slide as just a confusion.

redcent

kiwifarms.net
I wanted to say some things but @Fougaro pretty much said it better than me. I'm what you can say part of the MGTOW community, but I kinda dropped off watching content of that nature because I got all the information I needed after years of consuming it. I just avoid relationships and live for my own - that's it. That's what I got from it, and it's pretty nice.

You guys can't seem to take jokes from the community you're criticizing, but I'll let that slide as just a confusion.
Yeah right they hate all women and hope they're either all gone in the future or beaten back their rights removed but it's just a joke y'all.

It's amazing how much things you can excuse if you just say it's a joke when there's never anything remotely funny about it

If you want to live on your own whatever floats your boat but if you go your own way get out of the way of women doing the same and none of this
"all women are whores that need to have their rights removed" bullshit

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What jokes are there?

Because the biggest joke I see at the moment is the inability for most MGTOWs to actually unplug from women last I checked. For all the claims, the thirst for china is still real, and the screaming out of entitled rage still audible.

Fougaro

kiwifarms.net
so MGTOWs have been moving to a site called mgtow TV as an alternative to youtube now.
That's actually good news and I wish them well. I'm always in favour of more alternative platforms given YouTube's current terminal homosexual faggotry.
No problem. As I said, my research could be faulty, but it is my understanding that the rejection of any (long-term) relationships with a woman is all it takes for a man to be a MGTOW, the reasons being irrelevant. However, I couldn't help but notice that a significant amount of self-proclaimed MGTOWs could be more fittingly described as incels or FAs in denial.

Please elaborate.

Last edited:

Solid Hyrax

kiwifarms.net
What jokes are there?

Because the biggest joke I see at the moment is the inability for most MGTOWs to actually unplug from women last I checked. For all the claims, the thirst for china is still real, and the screaming out of entitled rage still audible.
I'm not saying all the things all MGTOW content creators say is OK, but some that are blatant jokes. For example that guy who said TFM would say to a women while she's dying that "he loves to see her die that way", or something like that I don't remember exactly. It's clearly a joke. Of course there are nutcases in this community that will say anything just to get clicks to their videos but I'm really not too occupied with that anymore.
Most men who are single deliberately don't actually watch these content creators so you can't just put us all in this sphere of hatred toward women, a "screaming minority" if you will.
All we want is to be left alone.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying all the things all MGTOW content creators say is OK, but some that are blatant jokes. For example that guy who said TFM would say to a women while she's dying that "he loves to see her die that way", or something like that I don't remember exactly. It's clearly a joke. Of course there are nutcases in this community that will say anything just to get clicks to their videos but I'm really not too occupied with that anymore.
Most men who are single deliberately don't actually watch these content creators so you can't just put us all in this sphere of hatred toward women, a "screaming minority" if you will.
All we want is to be left alone.
If all you want is to be left alone, why are you in this thread getting defensive?

Charles Kinbote

Sexfast Enlightenment
kiwifarms.net
A few weeks ago I saw Sandman complaining on his Bitchute channel about declining Youtube revenue. Judging by the handful of videos I have watched and the titles of all the others,
I kinda dropped off watching content of that nature because I got all the information I needed after years of consuming it
is probably a very common experience. All MGTOW "content" I have seen is the same handful of points repeated ad nauseam for years.

Here's hoping that V̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶D̶a̶y̶ International MGTOW Day (edit) will bring us some funny posts.

Last edited: