Infected MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

OneEyedCool

kiwifarms.net

THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY.

Misogyny is when a man notices a distinct pattern and isn't stupid enough to fall for it more than once.

The word misogyny is a word stupidly used by someone, to signify, they have lost the argument.

Real men love the word misogynist and would rush towards it, embracing it like a long lost friend.

Misogyny means; women have only themselves to blame, it describes a man's unashamed sexual instinct, the flame in his heart, the glint in his eye, it is the fire in his belly, the spit in his enemy's face.

I love you misogyny, because my worst enemy hates you.

I will stand by you until my last heartbeat in my chest, until my dying last words, until my very last breath on my lips.

You kept me safe, you kept me happy.

I'm grateful for everything you've done for me and the person I am today.

By SEEthemTURN -MGTOW

LMAO. Had to share a random. Jerry Seinfeld being like a MGTOW. With the title "MGTOW Compilations EP 5- Tinder trap , Beta male crying and begging GF more..." Words of a man-child.

Last edited:

Trombonista

これが正義だよおそ松さん
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a huge difference is that loveshies see their inability to have a relationship as ultimately their own problem, due to their own social anxiety or autism or what have you, whereas incels are less willing to blame themselves; instead it's society's problem for discouraging traditional relationships or womankind's problem for preferring chads and tyrones over nice guys or what have you. So while both types of people have the same problem, they throw the blame for it in different directions.
Au contraire.

FukuMuku

dumb bitch juice
kiwifarms.net
1583417429859.png

1583417487813.png

their website.

• Informative
Reactions: Viridian

Sekirodiealot

kiwifarms.net
Because a lot of both are just angry thirsty simps so it all blends together.
That's a to sum it up. Than again i take MRAS more seriously than i can ever do with mgtow because they at least have reasons to be angry as opposed to acting like incels pretending they don't care. It's just the way they go about it is why they're lumped together

Anonymous_Crusader

kiwifarms.net
How did you manage to get out of the crab bucket? Are you still working on getting rid of the mindset? Genuinely curious.

No I completely kicked it. It started with MGTOW not being what I thought it was. I was a bitter asshole who blamed the world for me not having a girlfriend, which lead to me getting kicked in the balls by my younger sister (I deserved it) and getting my ass kicked by my dad for telling my mom "you're naturally a bitch for being a woman" a few hours of walking aimlessly around the neighborhood made me remember how my mother saved my life when I was 11. I was having chest pains that hurt so bad it legit felt like an alien chest burster was about to come out of me and everything else she did for me. Also there was MGTOW saying "Chris Hansen should have minded his own bushiness" and wanting to abolish the 19th amendment like it'll fix anything. So then I quit being MGTOW because I saw that it was really just a bunch of bitter sexually frustrated assholes and they proceeded to call me a "simp", "soyboy", "beta male faggot" among other things I don't remember. I then gave them a hardy "fuck you" and that was that. I would like a girlfriend by college is my top priority right now.

missmercury616

kiwifarms.net
As a former MGTOW I'm embarrassed to even have called these cretins my "brothers".
Kind of like how feminists call each other "sisters"? They're both cults who hate the opposite sex, except MGTOW also has its own website and dictionary.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
No I completely kicked it. It started with MGTOW not being what I thought it was. I was a bitter asshole who blamed the world for me not having a girlfriend, which lead to me getting kicked in the balls by my younger sister (I deserved it) and getting my ass kicked by my dad for telling my mom "you're naturally a bitch for being a woman" a few hours of walking aimlessly around the neighborhood made me remember how my mother saved my life when I was 11. I was having chest pains that hurt so bad it legit felt like an alien chest burster was about to come out of me and everything else she did for me. Also there was MGTOW saying "Chris Hansen should have minded his own bushiness" and wanting to abolish the 19th amendment like it'll fix anything. So then I quit being MGTOW because I saw that it was really just a bunch of bitter sexually frustrated assholes and they proceeded to call me a "simp", "soyboy", "beta male faggot" among other things I don't remember. I then gave them a hardy "fuck you" and that was that. I would like a girlfriend by college is my top priority right now.
Unless I got everything back asswards in my research, that sounds to me more like the tale of a former incel in denial, which does indeed cover a great percentage of self-described MGTOW.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How are they simps? Simp means “Suckers Idolizing Mediocre Pussy.” That’s like the complete opposite of MRAs and MGTOW.
Which of course is why they constantly get mad at and still rage at women every single day rather than just fucking off in the later and caring about egalitarianism for the former. Hate comes from passion, meaning they still idolize the pussy, as they pretend they don't.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
And some of the more bitter feminists are women who got abused by despicable men and courts that cater to them.

Life sucks, don't have to be dick about it
I'll agree about being screwed over by shitty men. Not the courts, though. Courts do not cater to men. Not for many many years. As for being a dick, what's dickish about merely disengaging? If they were calling for laws to cement MGTOW or other systemic biases against women, that'd be different. And therien lies the difference.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I think you're missing the glorification of rape/slavery/extermination both mgtows and incels wax lyrical about

The difference between mgtows and incels is the mgtows just want either women to become a house slave, dying in a gutter or be nonexistant altogether. Incels prefer the rape
MGTOWs do NOT advocate women being house-slaves. They want nothing to do with women at all. Having a wife as a houseslave necessitates having a wife in the first place, which is completely anathema to MGTOW.