Michael Anthony Janke / Mike Janke - Father of Isabella, Former Navy SEAL Team Four and Six Member - Ridiculously wealthy; has founded or been a part of seven different data privacy-focused start-ups

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit even /pol/ is worried about us nowView attachment 2499976
LOL if people think that Michael Janke would or would need to liquidate a home in order to attack the Internet they don't know much about the way the world works. Not everything is connected, and even if it is, if it's true that Michael and Marybeth's marriage was already on the rocks (source on that though?), then well then that's too bad for them, but makes a lot more sense.

Crusader King 1

"Were the best trolls on history"
kiwifarms.net
Not everything is connected, and even if it is, if it's true that Michael and Marybeth's marriage was already on the rocks (source on that though?), then well then that's too bad for them, but makes a lot more sense.
Most parents tell their kids that they aren't the reason for divorce.

Bella's parents do not have that luxury.

Matt Damon

kiwifarms.net
Not everything is connected, and even if it is, if it's true that Michael and Marybeth's marriage was already on the rocks (source on that though?), then well then that's too bad for them, but makes a lot more sense.
The guy appears to have moved around and started up companies all over the place.

I'm not convinced any explanation at all is necessary for selling the house - it seems to be a pretty common occurrence for them. I'd bet my money on it being entirely coincidental.

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Mommy
kiwifarms.net
Do they really believe that Mike liquidated his $2Mil New Mexico home so that he could have the funds to fight free speech on the internet? And they think Kiwi Farms is full of autists?
Kiwi farms is full of autists. Idk what some random retard from /pol/ is thinking, I was just surprised that thread floated at all tbh.

Punished Magician

A man deprived of his A-Log
kiwifarms.net
I think we're reading into this too much. The dude's richer than we'll ever be, he doesn't need to sell the house for quick cash, anything he's gonna do he already can pay for twice over.
His daughter may be a retard, but he's a glowie, he knows enough OpSec to at least slightly offset her idiocy in addition to covering his own bases. Right now, the internet (who's angry at his daughter) knows where his house is. Boom, buy a new house. He's rich, he doesn't give a shit. To him, that money isn't like buying a new house or new car is to us, it's like buying a new Playstation because your old one's fucked up. Yeah it's a big purchase, but you won't exactly be eating ramen for the next few months to pay for it. He doesn't need to save shit, he probably has all the money to buy a comparable mansion all upfront, without having to wait for the money from selling the current one first.

Work

kiwifarms.net
Lmao at the idiots who think he's selling it for the money, or braindead conspirator poltards who think this is some sort of 4d chess to OWN DA INTERNET

He's selling it due to doxx + julay calls, simple as

At these point I am surprised that Mike hasn't disowned his fungal daughter

Last edited:

Special Agent Punchy

kiwifarms.net
Mike Janke has listed his Santa Fe mansion and heretofore primary residence for sale on zillow.com:

View attachment 2499209
I have attached all photos of the mansion, which are obviously in staged form for the sake of selling, and also include a compressed .7z of them all for your convenience.

Michael Janke certianly works fucking quickly, huh? Between redirecting the domain of his website during the DDOS downtime, to having Bella private her interview with him during said downtime, to selling his house within weeks of his daughter's sociopathy becoming widespread news, I'm personally convinced that he is running interference for his little girl he loves so much, if you know what I mean.

Sincere thanks to @IctusLUsEaTo who first alerted me to this via Twitter.
What is with all of these huge undressed bathroom windows on the ground floor of mansions?? No wonder the rich are all degenerates.
If the glowy power couple is splitting permanently, good for Mary Beth!
Sure, Mike is rich, powerful, and has some nice hair plugs, but is any of that worth dealing with the Bella baggage? That's a big fat NO from me.

Last edited:

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
Why would he sell his place due to dox when his next place would be doxed too?
Perhaps he's intending to move to a luxury rental for a few months. He might intend to wait out the internet's interest and then only leave a papertrail in the form of a property purchase once he assumes nobody cares anymore.

Crusader King 1

"Were the best trolls on history"
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps he's intending to move to a luxury rental for a few months. He might intend to wait out the internet's interest and then only leave a papertrail in the form of a property purchase once he assumes nobody cares anymore.

Ex-navy seal scared of internet trolls so he sells his house?

Probably selling the house as planned.

Greasy Spoon

release the grease
kiwifarms.net
From the imgur dump post.

Under the "hidden camera" there's two videos of Mike and what really sounds like the stepmom discussing 9/11 theories and Trump with a third party.

Boy would glowie daddy be angry his little shroom recorded him and his wife discussing potentially damaging topics?🤔

Like maybe she's getting blackmail? That would certainly be a kick in the pants, wouldn't it Mike? I wonder what else she may have on hard drives. If I was her father I'd tear all her devices apart and kick her ungrateful, duplicitous ass out. Just sayin'.

(Cross post & edited by I forgot to re-upload the relevant videos.)
So they were taken from inside the Janke household, the bench, rug and shelving match this photo. Bella was sat on the left hand side here:

19.jpg

It's as if it was screencapped straight out of the commencement video 😄
Also the PROTECTOR book to the left of the monitor.

View attachment 2499577
Her room.? With her bass for study soundtrack edits.

View attachment 2499575
The book does seem suspiciously angled towards the camera.

:thinking:

So is Mikey currently working for any tech firm or does he just start them up and fucks off to a new one? Also is it pronounced Jaynk or Jay-nekey or Jahn-k?
I believe it's pronounced "yohn-keh" since they're supposedly Germans.
It's just straight up Janky (see attached). Thanks and have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator: