Michael Anthony Janke / Mike Janke - Father of Isabella, Former Navy SEAL Team Four and Six Member - Ridiculously wealthy; has founded or been a part of seven different data privacy-focused start-ups

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>pays money for a Stingray
>doesn't know how to set it up properly
>strings buzz something fierce
>never plays bass again
>tells everyone who sees it in the corner "oh I like to pluck it from time to time"
>tries to get Chris to kill himself to cope

The caliber of person you get when two in deep glowniggers reproduce

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I've attained the (actual) private video showcase for the mansion for any of you eagle-eyed farmers to have a look:
The only thing I personally noticed more visible in the video than the pictures is the presence of more Janke-Wilkas marriage memorabilia, which is kind of sad.

Here is the private real estate listing for the mansion from Mike Janke's realtor, Carmelo Danna:

realestate.PNG

https://archive.md/WcujY

This also confirms that 30 August, 2021 was the exact date Michael Janke listed the property on the market. Furthermore, I believe that "bank-owned = no" means there's no mortgage on the property, meaning Mike either bought the $2m property in full upfront or paid any mortgage off within his two years of owning it.

Last edited:

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
For such a high tech glowie Soldier with such discipline and focus on cyber security, he sure as fuck failed to monitor his daughters own security and stop her from becoming a perverted cockwaffle who force feeds her own cat to watch it shit and bully autistic trannies to committing incest. He dun goofed as a dad that’s for sure.

super thug

A new age of detransitioners is almost upon us.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of this is just speculation on my part. This is just a breakdown of what I think might be true or false with the reasoning stuck in the spoiler.

-Portabella's story about her dad killing the cartel leader/accountant: I'm pretty confident this never happened as she describes.
-Mike Janke had something to do with the DDOS attack on KF: I highly doubt it.
-ILJ had something to do with the DDOS attack on KF: this is much more likely imo.
-Mike Janke stuck his hard dick into ILJ at some point: this actually seems likely to me, more likely than it not happening for reasons other farmers have already pointed out. She displays multiple red flag behaviors that arise from these situations. I don't know anything for sure, but if there was a way to get a 100% honest answer I'd be more surprised at this point if he never sexually abused her.

I don't believe the story that Portabella shared about her father killing a south American cartel leader, 41 years accountant. It doesn't make any sense, for a number of reasons, I'll start with the logistical ones. I think this is her own, invented lie and not one her father told her because to me it sounds like a child's lie. No one becomes wealthy in a vacuum. The idea that there could be a cartel leader that no one (except 1 other guy!) knows about is pretty absurd. Isn't that exactly what every cartel leader would want, complete anonymity? Why do you think it's so hard for these people to maintain their anonymity after they get big?

Normal house with 10 stories of basement under it? What's one guy going to do in all that space for 4 hours that's helping move the business along? No one's stopping by and picking up or dropping off massive deliveries? Is he cooking up drugs down there or just moving drugs from one floor to another? If he's manufacturing drugs in all that space then someone would have to come by to pick up those loads regularly, if he's running a cartel then they'll be moving metric tons every single week. You'd need something like an airstrip, a sea port, a railroad, a ton of large diesel trucks, etc. It's about getting shit from point A to point B. There is no cartel without global transportation.

If he's just making calls to have something picked up/dropped off in other countries then why does he need a ten story basement to do it? Maybe it was just a really big basement and Portabella was exaggerating when she said 10 stories?

If you've ever owned a business then you know it's actually the business that owns you. Dude's running a massive, illegal, international enterprise while only putting in 4 hours of work per week? lolno.. gtfo, lol.

You know what I'd give serious thought to trying if I was the one and only person that knew the identity of this anonymous cartel leader? I'd probably try to kill them so I could "become" them. Right? If you just killed the leader of a cartel that somehow, amazingly, no one else knew the identity of, except for you, then why wouldn't you immediately step in and just take their place? No one would be able to say it wasn't you the entire time. So if you were the anonymous cartel leader and someone learned your identity then you really couldn't let them live, they might try to "become" you later at some point, or they could tell other people your secret, etc. What's stopping your drug mules from just taking the kilos for themselves and retiring early? The whole thing only works if there's enough fear of the leadership to discourage betrayal. Multiple people not only have to know who you are but also need to be terrified enough of you that they don't try to take over what you've built.

Why would glow-dad be watching an accountant for weeks on end so that he just happens to notice he spends 4 hours in his basement on the weekends? I really think long term surveillance like that would be someone else's job and they'd just send in glow-dad once they knew who needed the early retirement package.

Not to say this story of her's is impossible, absurd as it might be it still could've happened. Truth is often stranger than fiction. It just... sounds like complete horseshit to me.

I also strongly doubt that glow-dad had any part of the DDOS attack on the site. You can rag on him for his hair plugs and his HRT and everything but this is a pretty serious dude. You really think Mike Janke is the type that flexes through a DDOS attack? I strongly doubt it. It wouldn't do anything for him like it would for some kid or tranny. A kid or tranny knocks out a webpage for a week, they feel powerful, they feel like they're a big deal. It feels good to them because they don't normally make decisions that affect large numbers of people, because they aren't powerful people. Seriously now, what do you think someone like glow-dad does to feel powerful? Why would someone like glow-dad ever waste their time with such a thing? "Buying more time"? I think he's probably more pragmatic than that.

Just more thoughts for the pile.

Mendicant

kiwifarms.net
I really don't think Michael did anything that bad.
I'm guessing he was a distant father, given his martial background, but that's a story as old as time.

You can tell Michael's type from his wives, he likes powerful, confident women not mushrooms.

I think some of the mushroom daughter's problems are Michael's fault through his genes. A little cray in their generics.

Jan Ciągwa

she / it / sheeeit
kiwifarms.net
The drug cartel story: Bhelllaaa is a barely functional, crude psycho and while she lies about anything and everything even without any benefit for doing so, she reeks of the same conceit that Samson did. So stupid that she might assume you know she's lying but you're so dumb that she can tell you truth straight to the face and you wouldn't believe any of it.

Scheele's Green

highly-toxic arsenic dye Napoleon Fan Account
kiwifarms.net
It occurred to me that men like Glodaddy might prefer to have lesbian daughters to straight daughters. That way they'll always be the #1 male in their daughters' hearts. It might play out a lot like the plot of "Meet the Parents" if they had straight daughters. (The dad in the film was ex-CIA and determined to find fault with his daughter's boyfriend by going to any means necessary.) It'd be hard for alpha male #1 to be a #2 in his lil mushroom's heart.

I'm somewhat shocked that Mushroom Family is selling their newly purchased stunning desert mansion. I understand why, but damn is that view gorgeous. I wonder if they'll be buying their new house under some sort of shell company or whatever powerful people do to keep their addresses hidden. I'm sure farmers will find the address regardless.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ex-navy seal scared of internet trolls so he sells his house?

Probably selling the house as planned.
I agree. I don’t think they’d sell just because of a few a-logs.
I really don't think Michael did anything that bad.
I'm guessing he was a distant father, given his martial background, but that's a story as old as time.

You can tell Michael's type from his wives, he likes powerful, confident women not mushrooms.

I think some of the mushroom daughter's problems are Michael's fault through his genes. A little cray in their generics.
Perhaps she was abused by a step parent, close neighbor, or relative like an uncle. He was gone a lot so it would make her more vulnerable emotionally and physically. Like maybe she was looking for someone to fill in the emotional void of missing her dad.

Last edited:

Mendicant

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps she was abused by a step parent, close neighbor, or relative like an uncle. He was gone a lot so it would make her more vulnerable emotionally and physically. Like maybe she was looking for someone to fill in the emotional void of missing her dad.
This ain't explainable by abuse, otherwise there would be Isabellas everywhere.

The internet raised her, in part because her father was distant/busy (which is only partially his fault). She fell into the wrong crowds on the internet, and became the wrong crowd through carving out her own gay ops team at TTU.

I think perhaps you are projecting your own fetish/trauma on her?

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This ain't explainable by abuse, otherwise there would be Isabellas everywhere.

The internet raised her, in part because her father was distant/busy (which is only partially his fault). She fell into the wrong crowds on the internet, and became the wrong crowd through carving out her own gay ops team at TTU.

I think perhaps you are projecting your own fetish/trauma on her?
It’s not uncommon for girls to get in trouble if their dad is absent. This includes violent crime and even an increased risk for teenage pregnancy. Her dad’s absence could’ve made her more susceptible to grooming and she could’ve been abused by a seedy neighbor or relative. She also could’ve been groomed online too. I don’t know if she’s been abused, I was merely offering alternatives to a theory that her dad abused her. Hopefully no one did, but her fixation on children is disturbing which is why I think people speculated her dad did that.

I am hoping that her dad is a decent guy that just was gone because of work/divorce. It’s unfortunate but it’d be very hard to raise a kid properly when one went through a divorce and was constantly deployed. If she was abused by someone else I hope her dad finds out and rips him a new one much like that based Russian. No one would fault him for it and he’d be a hero.

I have a soft spot for military dads and I hope if she was abused it wasn’t by him. Honestly, it’d suck to be him right now because I imagine he loves his baby girl and feels like shit for what she’s done and possibly gone through. I can’t imagine what he’d feel when he saw all the leaks and I honestly wouldn’t blame him for not wanting to accept that his daughter did something so awful.

The internet clearly screwed her up. No one is denying that but there’s been speculation that she’s been abused because of things she had said on Reddit and in Discord. She clearly didn’t have enough parental supervision, most likely when she stayed with her mom. I could see her dad, especially since he was in the military and is in cyber security, being extra paranoid.

Mendicant

kiwifarms.net
I also have a soft spot for military dads. Michael Janke is also the real deal, a literal navy seal.

I think in some twisted way our mushroom princess was trying to make her father proud of her through her actions. Building a team, executing covert operations.

Isabella's mental problems and skillset would have been an asset if she could have kept them under wraps until she got a job that glows.

What are the things she said on Reddit / Discord that make you think she was abused?

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
I agree. I don’t think they’d sell just because of a few a-logs.
IDK, it’s more than a few. When you’re an object of scorn for this many people, you’re never safe. People will find fun and creative ways to make you miserable. Might as well move if you can afford it.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
From what I can tell, her dad is fairly paranoid and never stays in a place longer than a couple years.

This move is normal for him.

Mendicant

kiwifarms.net
From what I can tell, her dad is fairly paranoid and never stays in a place longer than a couple years.

This move is normal for him.
supporting info? because the timing of the move would be incredibly coincidental if so.

protec cat

protecc flower pot tabby cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who get hair implants have to perpetually take finasteride aka Propecia, which is a hair loss drug - and also a hormone blocker prescribed to male-to-female transgenders. People who take it often grow breasts.
View attachment 2448841

Often if you see a rich celebrity with hair plugs who has weirdly feminine fat distribution--Elon Musk is one example that comes to mind--it's cause they aren't responding well to finasteride. If they don't take it, their hairline will keep receding past the implant point.

For a man like Michael Janke, there is no leap too far to keep up precious appearances.
:thinking:

So Mike Janke is on his (hope I got his pronouns right) way to becoming a True And Honest Woman? The Merge is truly happening.