Michael Anthony Janke / Mike Janke - Father of Isabella, Former Navy SEAL Team Four and Six Member - Ridiculously wealthy; has founded or been a part of seven different data privacy-focused start-ups

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
I wonder it government debt folding and recession affect his start ups and wealth in general. Complete collapse of dollar, raising cost of living among other things come to mind

Would a complete crash affect this man?

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
I wonder it government debt folding and recession affect his start ups and wealth in general. Complete collapse of dollar, raising cost of living among other things come to mind

Would a complete crash affect this man?
he's so rich he could literally ride out a depression if he were smart.
he might have 10's of millions in land and precious metals.
even if the economy falls apart, those dont devalue to zero.

Slobs

FUCK WEBP NIGGERS I HATE WEBP NIGGERS KILL .WEBP!!
kiwifarms.net
more like his crazy past. how he hunted and sold animal pelts at the age of 8
That's just stereotypical narc compulsive lying. I'm sure he has a billion made-up stories loosely based on real life events so that he can make them sound more credible, and having a skill like that would certainly have been useful in his line of work when he was younger.

Danny T.

autistic 'n ballistic
kiwifarms.net
unknown.png
1634304279728.png

Many such cases!

¨¨¨

kiwifarms.net
While is doesn't conclusively prove anything (Blumer/Blümer seems to be used by ethnic germans as well),there does seem to be a strong overrepresentation among gods chosen when it comes to that name compared to german goys.

Unless you have names like Kuhn,Kaplan,Rubin,Goldstein etc. that are almost exclusively used be kikes then it's hard do draw any conclusions when it comes to german descendants,eg the overwhelming majority of people who are called Janke are germanic goys but none other that one of Goebbels' many girlfriends (Elsa Janke) had that name even though she was half jewish.

There was an odd picture taken by ILJ that depicted a cat (Goober?) wearing jewish religious clothing (a kippah and a tallit),maybe those are things that she has inherited from her grandmother?

EDIT:
Some proof that Blumer is indeed a jewish name:

The picture depicting Goober wearing jewish religious attire:

Last edited: