Orbiter Michael C. Rezaei / ZachAutist / Boon / IHATEKOP666 / Edgequeen66 / Speeddemon6606 / Zachlawless1226 - Biggest alog in the DPSphere, Ween, Sockpuppet kid, "24 hr Ops", panties, febreeze suicide 2.0

Is Fred or Boon the biggest alog?

• Boon

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Freddy

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • Both of them are equally exceptional

Votes: 78 67.2%

• Total voters

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DISCLAIMER
This Cow and his "Friends" have a extremely HIGH tendency to distort the Truth, plant misinformation, falsify evidence, derail conversations, participate in Operations for Self-Interest and Preservation alone, and will attempt to trick Moderators/Site Staff/Supervisors/Communities and even Owners in order to get what the cow and/or his "friends" desire. Everything posted below has been vetted now 3 times and it has been confirm that the Article from Encyclopedia Dramatica in Question(Sons of Kojima) are to be disregarded and rebuilt due to the events by this one Cow and his "Friends" below. This Cow and his "Friends" are EXTREMELY autistic and aloggy(See Pages 2-4 for @Turn the Frogs Gay Spedout Video event) so caution when interacting with this Cow and his "Friends" they will melt your fucking Brain.
Quoting another Kiwi
The way I see it, the well was somewhat poisoned already, because a lot of the info is not verified by someone outside their group, you know? Most of it is Ross claiming that Boon did something, Boon shooting a counter-claim...etc

This is a group of friends that is defined by betrayal for cheap e-points (which is the most worthless currency IMO), literally it all began with Neil (and possibly Boon) making a thread on their Ross, and now everybody is either making threads or providing dirt for outside people to make a thread. It's like crabs in a barrel. Be careful though, from what I've seen, it seems that they have a propensity for being economical with the truth to save themselves.

Approved by @Clown Doll, revised by@Bryan Dunn, edited by @neger psykolog, edited by @Haunter

This is Michael Charles Rezaei, better known as Boon. On Kiwifarms he goes under the name @ZachAutist but has been confirm to be socking under 3 different lolcow accounts, 1 alog account.
  1. @zachlawless1226
  2. IHATEKOP666
  3. @SpeedDemon6606
  4. Edgequeen66
CONFIRMED ASSOCIATES/SCHEMERS/"FRIENDS"/"ENEMIES" OF COW
  1. @FunnY
  2. @Turn the Frogs Gay
  3. PUK015(YOUTUBE, TWITTER known to Massflag videos for @ZachAutist Here and Here earned himself an ED page of sorts)
  4. Jetrex(TWITTER, THREAD Owner of the Saints Podcast and Archives turbosped, can't read, Hosts Boon regularly, Boon's errand boy. Sentenced on Jan. 5, 2019 to 50 years to life for "repeated and continuous acts with the 7-year old female victim over a period lasting a week." SOURCE)
  5. @TriggerNigger a.k.a Neil(Halal'd by Null for being a TurboSped MixMasterKetchup, Co-host of the Saints Podcast)
  6. @effinrawz a.k.a Johnathon Ross(THREAD BathTub Pedophile, Possible School Shooter in the making, Turbosped, Literal REE)
  7. Sam(INFO HERE Tranny, MIA since 2016)
  8. @Eris (THREAD Defender of JRoss, "Hole", Window Jumper, Attention Whore)
  9. Jonifications(ED PAGE STREAM REDDIT Weird dude, Alogs against Sons of Kojima, Turbosped)
NAMEDROPS OR FORMER TARGETS OF COW
  1. @RADRAD (Former Sons of Kojima Member)
  2. @Moogle (Former Sons of Kojima Member)
  3. @James Earl Cash (Former Sons of Kojima Member)
  4. Fred Fuchs (Leader of the Sons of Kojima)
  5. EvilAj(Youtuber/TIHYDP content Creator)
  6. DRGNKiller(Twitter DSP Archiver)
Dox

Michael Charle Rezaei, Cocoa, Florida
1353 Stetson Drive S. 32127-15163

Phone number: (321)-806-4635

Betrayed by his "Friends"

Voter record
https://voterrecords.com/voter/8824703/michael-rezaei
http://archive.md/uCfGG

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/michael.rezaei
http://archive.md/lazz9

newspaper birth
Born in Cocoa FL
August 16th, 1995
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/175607515/ page 7
Sock accounts, confirmed by @Meowthkip
This exceptional individual would have a history of a-log and ween behavior that spans all the way back to 2015. Michael was a "Detractor" and enjoyed the Sons of Kojima, a podcast strictly to talk about DarkSydePhil. He demanded to be apart of it as a member early on around 2015-2016. Fred Fuchs, the leader of the SoK would push this idea off. Insulting him and his best friend, Johnathon Ross in the process(noteworthy: Michael has history with both doodletones and Dillion. Not sure how but cow-crossover is heavy with this one)

This event would trigger within Michael an anger to get the ultimate revenge of all time against the SoK. His plan was to recruit Johnathon Ross, Neil ( @TriggerNigger ), a tranny named Sam, Puk015, @FunnY , Jetrex, Jontrifications, and afew others(Important: these are his "Friends") to plan an Operation of sorts. The plan was simple

• Get The leader of the SoK to believe a fake dox of a former SoK member he had beef with.(DSP_TXT is the former Member)
  • Dox Darksydephil and prepare a SWATTING during one of his livestreams.(UNCONFIRMED DUE TO DSP NOT PROVIDING EVIDENCE BUT STATED THIS HAPPENED)
  • Use the fake dox as a way to convince DSP fans/DSP that the SoK were behind the swatting event(Plan had worked)
  • Falsify a ED article with tons of half-truths & misinfo and tie it to others(Plan Semi-worked, mostly a failed event)
  • Frame the Leader of the SoK as a dirty monster(ironically Fred was dirty but they did not know how dirty)
Lets start with the fake dox.

In 2016 Boon and Sam decided to fake a twitter dm conversation between each other, Puk and Johnathon Ross.
https://m.imgur.com/a/7HTd3
Boon then took this DM and passed it to FredFuchs claiming that the dox was legitimate and dsp_txt was apart of a swatting event to tie into the SoK to give DSP ammo against them. Essentially, making FredFuchs turn on his own members with his paranoia(this worked). He ended up writing a twitlonger explaining his side of events to this here At the same time, Boon decided to write an entire ED page with Jonifications and Sam on the SoK around an event know as "Ardnas" and a "Tevin" feud. This led to FredFuchs getting into heated audio recordings with Jontrifications and Boon on why they did this. It was on regards to four issues.
  1. Dsp.txt dox event
  2. DSP dox/swat attempt
  3. SoK ED page
  4. Tieing Fred Fuchs to planning Ops
It led to them trying to expose FredFuchs as an evil man bent on destroying the DSP community, this did not work but would be the catalyst to Freds downfall as he now did not even trust a Door Creak from this.

Now the ED page has some interesting things happening. A Edit battle took place between Boon and Sam(possible falling out?)on how the accurate and inaccurate information would be handled leading to Boon getting an admin named "Sam" to "Hard Edit" the page afew times and falsify more information while trying to hide his dox. At this time, it is safe to say the ED page needs a proper revamp. Sam also turned out to be attempting to drag DSP into this event with a patreon Q&A.
With the SoK now focused on the Tevin, TXT, Ardnas events they had completed half of there Operation. This will lead us to 2017. @BSV vs @Bryan Dunn begins. Ross, Boon, @FunnY , Puk015, Jonifications, and ShadowRaptor help Vidar by socking as a "HeavyMetalGamer" and faking photoshop images of death threats, doxing, and swatting talks to HMG and @Bryan Dunn and use @FrankPentangeli as the fall man in this little operation. In the video "DSP Fandom: Edgelords on the hunt" it covered most of the events as this operation failed miserably but led to Vidar and Bryan to go to internet war with each other as it was assumed BSV orchestrated it. Reality is, Boon did.

Nearing the end of 2017, Boon would help Neil expose Ross as a pedo on a livestream that involved MisterMetokur. He would take credit for this event suggesting he helped Neil make Ross's Thread

Boon likes to steal used Panties and wear them. Often.
He also attempted suicide on a livestream because he was outed as a pantie wearing weirdo. Ross begged him not to kill himself. He also decided to stalk down other people's family members and pretend to be Jetrex and Puk to get the families to disown the person he was angry at
And this would lead us to his 3rd operation. I like to call this, Operation Zach LAWLED.

Boon decides he would trick kiwifarms into believing he was the lolcow Zach L. Then followed up by planning a trolling campaign with Ross under the twitter handle "ZachRapist" levying pedophilia charges at Zach while weening it onto his kf thread.

Ties to a sock account of Sam's became noticed after more digging
And finally, a former SoK member @James Earl Cash provided some saved vods of other "Operations" ran by Boon. Here and Here

To summarize we have an exceptional individual who
  • Sockpuppeted operations to take down DSP, the SoK, @Bryan Dunn , Sam, Ross, Neil, Zach Lawless
  • Has a used panty fetish
  • Attempted suicide on stream
  • ED page troll
  • A-log ween to end all weens

His final posts were as followed before going dark

More information to come shortly

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

This+

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why people take laughing at a fat middle aged man with gout failing at videogames so seriously, meanwhile revealing all their degenerate fetishes and secrets on a place where nothing is hidden and everything is recorded.

I know the Occam's Razor here is :autism: but I absolutely refuse to believe that there are this many autistic people on the internet.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At the same time, Boon decided to write an entire ED page with Jontrifications and Sam on the SoK around an event know as "Ardnas"
To elaborate on this part, and keep info in one place:

Fred and the SoK had a beef with Ardnas, who was a TIHDYP maker, over her monetization of her clips, Fred wanted all TIHDYP material to be demonetized, so as to not give Phil an attack vector against the detractor's community, the ensuing drama is what prompted @chimpburgers to make the DSP A-Logs community thread in the 1st place, you can find caps in the 1st pages of that thread.

It is rumored that Ardnas is now uploading videos as Snort Burnell.

I know the Occam's Razor here is :autism: but I absolutely refuse to believe that there are this many autistic people on the internet.
This is Kiwi Farms, you should've learned to know better lol.

FunnY

Shocked. As Shinoa would think.
kiwifarms.net

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boon already confirmed me that he was the one who made the ED page on Jonifications.

Oh and just to add a little bit of spice there for @Bryan Dunn is the one DM from earlier months before his suicide stream attempt. I found that to be a laugh.

View attachment 386905
Lol
eb2.png

@Meowthkip can we put the "verified" label on @ZachAutist please

Phil is, by proxy, the greatest content provider for the Farms and he has no clue.
At this point, @neger psykolog and myself have become full on DSP supporters. As long as he exists we get to see some fantastic saga's. Catfishing empires, door creaking speds, Panty wearing suicidal OpsDuders, Butlers, School shooting bathtub pals.
The list is endless and its only February

CausticMinory

Meanie, fat guy, doesn't like nice guys.
kiwifarms.net
It didn't surprise me that you were @Your Friendly Neighbor
Goddammit, I'm glad I didn't say shit until it was revealed. Good show Bryan.

Tsumugi fan. That's all you need to know this fellow is a scumbag
He's basically unintentionally RPing a character that RPed as a mastermind. He just fucked up just enough to follow down the same path

Last edited:

Near

Perpetrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aw shit, didn't expect the thread so soon. Nice

Boon already confirmed me that he was the one who made the ED page on Jonifications.

Oh and just to add a little bit of spice there for @Bryan Dunn is the one DM from earlier months before his suicide stream attempt. I found that to be a laugh.

View attachment 386905
lol sounds like it was fully warranted, too.

Last edited:

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Dynastia did you and the doxsluts get this account btw?

>Trying to lay low.
Defaming me for my past mistakes.
?

View attachment 386925
View attachment 386926
Whats with this guy calling everyone pedos? He did the same shit to Zach, Ross, Neil etc. Is that his natural defense? Scream "kid fucker!" As loud as possible?

Snip it of the suicide stream
https://twitter.com/jabman6961/status/966005676211359745?s=20

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FunnY

FrankPentangeli

kiwifarms.net
3 3his will lead us to 2017. @BSV vs @Bryan Dunn begins. Ross, Boon, @FunnY , Puk015, Jetrex, Jontrifications, and ShadowRaptor help Vidar by socking as a "HeavyMetalGamer" and faking photoshop images of death threats, doxing, and swatting talks to HMG and @Bryan Dunn and use @FrankPentangeli as the fall man in this little operation.
Me and Pol tried getting to the bottom of that and as far as I knew it was blamed on Shadow Raptor. Never made sense he'd use my name but now I see Walmart Willy was in on it it now makes perfect sense.

Kid needs help. Professional or high calibre

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me and Pol tried getting to the bottom of that and as far as I knew it was blamed on Shadow Raptor. Never made sense he'd use my name but now I see Walmart Willy was in on it it now makes perfect sense.

Kid needs help. Professional or high calibre
What was funny is they got you me and fred in a call and worked out alot of tension between you guys for years. Tension that seems to have orchestrated by Boon himself. This guy had his hands in everyone's cookie jar.