Dramacow Michael Christopher Martin & Heather Lynn Martin /DaddyOFive/MommyOFive/FamilyOFive / MikeMartin1982 - now DaddyOZero, serving 5 years probation for child neglect, doesn't know when to quit

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

• Cody

Votes: 915 75.2%
  • Jake

Votes: 219 18.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 24 2.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Emma

Votes: 35 2.9%

• Total voters

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Optimistic, I know - but here's hoping that now they aren't allowed to E-Beg their way into forgiveness, let alone out of the trouble they deserve to be & stay in... With anyone. Too bad that begins with taking away their internet first and making sure they never goes near it to even do so.

I can only hope probation includes that; it's cruel and unusual, but befitting, IMHO. I can laugh at dumb videos on YT, but these were a crime to even think about going near for me.

I think it would be a little excessive to bar them from the Internet entirely. It's almost impossible even to have a job and not use the Internet at all, and I'm pretty sure maintaining employment is a term of their probation too. They should, though, be prohibited from doing video content on the Internet. Like a drunk who commits crimes only when drunk, they should be ordered to avoid the occasions of sin, as it were.

And it appears that Heather will be writing a book about everything that happened. They're riding the child abuse gravy train for as long as they possibly can. Seeing how eloquent and well spoken she is on her Twitter, we can only assume that this book will be a real treat to read.

They should be ordered not to do this, either, or at least the profits should be confiscated if there's any "Son of Sam" laws in the state to prohibit profiting from your own crimes.

Discourteous Discourse

¡THIS CHEESE IS BURNING ME!™
kiwifarms.net
I think it would be a little excessive to bar them from the Internet entirely. It's almost impossible even to have a job and not use the Internet at all, and I'm pretty sure maintaining employment is a term of their probation too. They should, though, be prohibited from doing video content on the Internet. Like a drunk who commits crimes only when drunk, they should be ordered to avoid the occasions of sin, as it were.

They should be ordered not to do this, either, or at least the profits should be confiscated if there's any "Son of Sam" laws in the state to prohibit profiting from your own crimes.

Maryland repealed the law in 2001 and replaced it with this in 2003.

Attachments

• 11-622.png
    11-622.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 269

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net
Angel said that a neuropsychologist who worked with Frederick County Child Protective Services during the investigation found that 11-year-old Emma and 10-year-old Cody Martin, the biological children of Michael Martin and the stepchildren of Heather Martin, had experienced “observable, identifiable and substantial impairments of their mental or psychological ability to function.”

WELL, NO SHIT. Of course this fucked up those kids. I still think they got a slap on the wrist, all things considered.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WELL, NO SHIT. Of course this fucked up those kids. I still think they got a slap on the wrist, all things considered.

Unfortunately, in a case like this, you don't want to punish the children for the crimes of the parents even more. You have to decide whether it's in their best interest to stay with less than excellent parents or suffer the trauma of foster care, which could be even worse.

In this case, you have to hope probation keeps these cunts on a tight leash.

I can't say I'm very optimistic, though. These scumbags have shown no signs of remorse whatsoever and still don't appear to realize they did anything wrong other than getting caught.

Frozen Fishsticks

kiwifarms.net
Glad to know Mike's taking this time to edit some photos of himself to add dramatic filters and quotes. (and another)

Mike and Heather like to insinuate narratives. When they had Cody to sling around the house and berate, they loved to hint that Cody was a disturbed child who was constantly misbehaving, lying, and, in one video, claimed he smeared shit on the walls of the house. As though he was so out of control that somehow he deserved to be the favored target of their pranks.

In the slew of new videos on Heather's channel, they did a tour of their new home and, pretending the remaining kids were living there, showed Jake, Ryan, and Alex's room. Jake's computer desk had a towel hanging over it with Mike, with his stupid shit-eating grin, saying that a teenage boy needs his privacy because you-know-why. The funny ha ha punchline he didn't say but the fans would get from this is that Jake jacks off. Comedy gold, Mike.

Now these passive aggressive macros. One with a pretentious bible quote that he hopes people take to mean Mike has risen above the drama and conflict to forgive people for being... concerned for a kid's welfare? Responsible witnesses to child abuse? Eliminating his Youtube revenue?

The other with all the incredulousness of a snotty teen who's just too real for us. You sensitive pansy boys just don't get him.

Fuck Mike and that heifer he mooches off of.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
I decided to take a look at Twitter to see the autist fan chimpouts.

Were the other three boys still with their grandmother over the weekend? If so, I guess they're still pretending that the kids were home.
View attachment 278782

Glad to know Mike's taking this time to edit some photos of himself to add dramatic filters and quotes. (and another)

And it appears that Heather will be writing a book about everything that happened. They're riding the child abuse gravy train for as long as they possibly can. Seeing how eloquent and well spoken she is on her Twitter, we can only assume that this book will be a real treat to read.

Or too young to even have their own money. Nearly everyone who responds to their tweets look like they're about eleven years old.
This motherfucker thinks he's Eminem.
Go back to the early to 2000s, you pretentious goatee-wearing soundcloud wannabe rapper faggot.

Sinner's Sandwich

Superman got raped for 8 months LoL
kiwifarms.net
“When we began the investigation, I don’t think anyone was certain there was criminal [activity],” she said, but the psychologist’s reports made the state pursue neglect charges.

This man was shoving his child into a fucking bookcase on purpose and giving him a bloody nose! How is that uncertain?? How dumb are these people??

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
It's the South. That answers your question.

Maryland is really more of a weird no man's land that no one wants to claim. Most people from actual southern states (like Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama) would consider Marylanders "yankees" but actual yankees (Massachusetts, New York, Maine, etc) consider them southerners.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maryland is really more of a weird no man's land that no one wants to claim. Most people from actual southern states (like Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama) would consider Marylanders "yankees" but actual yankees (Massachusetts, New York, Maine, etc) consider them southerners.

Actual Marylanders differ on whether they're the south of the North or the north of the South based on where in Maryland they live. Even our accent is an ungodly mix of northern and southern.

We are truly the Old Line state.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
I decided to take a look at Twitter to see the autist fan chimpouts.

Were the other three boys still with their grandmother over the weekend? If so, I guess they're still pretending that the kids were home.
View attachment 278782

Or too young to even have their own money. Nearly everyone who responds to their tweets look like they're about eleven years old.
If it's going to be as exceptionally written as her tweets then it will probably be worth a laugh. But buying it means supporting child abuse. So hopefully there will be a digital version to pirate if it's bad enough to be great.

neogafrefugeenumber44634

I wish my anal glands could smell like popcorn
kiwifarms.net
It's the South. That answers your question.

Maryland and Florida aren't in the South. Yes Florida is not considered a southern state. Kids raised there if they go to for instance Georgia will be asked why they don't have a Southern accent. The Floridians will reply Florida isn't part of the South.

Dedenne

kiwifarms.net
I honestly find Heather's newer videos very chilling. Of course, I don't think anyone with half a brain thinks child abusers never seem normal, but comparing how composed and like a normal boring mom Heather acts lately, to how she is in candid videos makes me feel kind of ill. Thank God their reputation is probably unsalvageable now no matter how normal she makes them seem.

Rare Drop

High level chess questions.
kiwifarms.net
I honestly find Heather's newer videos very chilling. Of course, I don't think anyone with half a brain thinks child abusers never seem normal, but comparing how composed and like a normal boring mom Heather acts lately, to how she is in candid videos makes me feel kind of ill. Thank God their reputation is probably unsalvageable now no matter how normal she makes them seem.

People still slip in "I feel bad for Cody" comments to this day. They're only going to get people ignorant to the affair, and once someone drops the Jim video in their laps it's one more person leaving again.