Dramacow Michael Christopher Martin & Heather Lynn Martin /DaddyOFive/MommyOFive/FamilyOFive / MikeMartin1982 - now DaddyOZero, serving 5 years probation for child neglect, doesn't know when to quit

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

• Cody

Votes: 882 75.6%
  • Jake

Votes: 206 17.7%
  • Ryan

Votes: 23 2.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 21 1.8%
  • Emma

Votes: 35 3.0%

• Total voters

Rabid Weasels

Schadenfreude Junkie
kiwifarms.net
Could be wrong but I thought the YouTube awards were on the wall at their friend's house where they were visiting.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found Mike's Soundcloud

The frustrations of angry white trash YT dad set to rap. It would make a hilarious off-broadway musical tbh.

SlavicCyanide

There is no need to be triggered
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to kinda necro the thread, (though it appears it isn't completely dead anyways) but people are still reuploading this shit under fan accounts

It's kind of disgusting.
Even the slightly abusive videos are still going up.
Guy gets arrested and even then his fanbase sticks around like a persistent migraine.
Even he won't go away, there's legit no cure for this shit.
Apparently one of his kids attacked that chick who made a video on him.

From The Uncanny Valley

DANCE💜INTO💜THE💜NIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to kinda necro the thread, (though it appears it isn't completely dead anyways) but people are still reuploading this shit under fan accounts

It's kind of disgusting.
Even the slightly abusive videos are still going up.
Guy gets arrested and even then his fanbase sticks around like a persistent migraine.
Even he won't go away, there's legit no cure for this shit.
Apparently one of his kids attacked that chick who made a video on him.

Kids will always be fucking awful.

SlavicCyanide

There is no need to be triggered
kiwifarms.net
Attacked like made a video calling her a cunt or attacked like he tracked her down and slapped her with a brick?
I don't recall or know exactly what was said or anything, but I know it wasn't a physical attack. I remember someone mentioned it somewhere on Discord.
I am not in the server it was mentioned in right now, so no screenshot unfortunately. But if I remember right, supposedly what happened was the person who's video I linked earlier talked about Mikey's new SoundCloud rapper bullshit, and criticised his shitty music. Michael, being the temper-tantrum throwing child he is, decided to just completely delete all the songs (to my knowledge he did it not long after she made a video on him, so maybe her criticism is the reason he finally took it down?). Then I guess one of his kids found out what happened and decided to harass at that person out of all the other (and more popular) people who criticised his father's dungslop bullshit he dares to call "music."

Meanwhile...

Note: I remember that there 100% absolutely used to be a "kys" attached to the end of the original comment, which means the donggobbler edited their message.
His fans are still sucking his toes.

They decided to bring their religion into the chat for no particular reason other than the fact they ran completely out of arguments.
Backed themself into a corner and just had to keep going and continuing to make the people cornering them more and more pissed. Just like DO5 himself.

-------------------

In all seriousness though, I can't believe this guy, or what fans he has left that are White Knighting him. He apparently made like 50 rap songs revolving around the heaps and heaps of hate he gets. Oh woe is him.
I guarantee if he would just go away for like a year instead of trying to come back to the internet to get famous (and also probably try to get money from it again), and perhaps try to get another job offline or something, people probably would've forgotten by now.
If he was really sorry, like he and his pot-belly sow try (and fail) to pretend they are, he wouldn't have made a second YouTube (or at least, I heard he did? And it got taken down because he wasn't supposed to come back after his first channel was deleted/terminatd?), he wouldn't be coming back basically just to complain about the haters in his shitty rap music, and he'd at least seem to realize why people don't fucking like him.
Doesn't he like doing Photoshop edits of himself? I'm pretty sure I saw it mentioned in the early days of this thread's history. Why not get more education in that type of stuff and try to get a job that involves Photoshop?
For some reason all I can imagine if his remaining three kids are successfully put into their biol. father's custody, his lardass landwhale Miss Piggy will probably leave him, leaving him with no source of income as she's the only one of the two who has a job (unless she's been fired from that).
That alone is a good reason to hope the biol. father or some other more responsible guardian eventually gets custody of the remaining 3 kids because tbh who wouldn't wanna see this fucktard rotting away alone in a box on the street. Same for Miss Gordo.

Now that Cody and Emma, who seem to have been the most abused out of the five (likely for a number of reasons) have been returned to their biological mother and are now safe and in better hands, they only one we really need to worry about is poor Jake.
I know he's a shithead, but probably only because his laughable excuses of parents conditioned him like that.
There is definitely something wrong with him, and the best scenario for him would probably be if his biol. father manages to get custody of him.
That kid isn't going to become a psychopath or messed up, he pretty much already is.

This is such a deep rabbit hole. And we're all mad here .