Dramacow Michael Christopher Martin & Heather Lynn Martin /DaddyOFive/MommyOFive/FamilyOFive / MikeMartin1982 - now DaddyOZero, serving 5 years probation for child neglect, doesn't know when to quit

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

• Cody

Votes: 882 75.6%
  • Jake

Votes: 206 17.7%
  • Ryan

Votes: 23 2.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 21 1.8%
  • Emma

Votes: 35 3.0%

• Total voters

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this cow can be milked that much anymore, but I happened to stumble on Mike's instagram by chance.

And dear fucking god it's so cringe

1575824188505.png

1575824255124.png

1575824311180.png

1575825164547.png

He still has his autistic fans, too. That lady right there is a mother.

It kinda feels like now that everything is all said and done, he's still trying to push this idea of "I was destroyed by false aquisations, but those people were wrong and I have completely risen above it". These images also suggest that they want "the truth" to get out, but I'm not sure what that "truth" can be... I'd rather not delve back into that stuff though. Maybe they're expecting someone to reach out to them for a documentary, but I'm very certain it wouldn't have the effect that they believe it would. Besides, the two Nick Monroe articles are practically documentaries about this entire thing in and of themselves.

Seeing this again also got me curious if they've gotten into any more legal mischief, and would you look at that:
1575824584957.png

Lol Cody and Emma's mother sued Mike for child support, but aside from that and a couple of speeding tickets from Heather, not much.

Old story, I know, but judging by Mike's "inspirational" crap and their apparent desire to expose the "truth", again, whatever that may be ("Our children were actually trained stuntsmen", "those farts on our kids' faces weren't real!", "Our children can cry on command!", "When I said my children fighting was 'free entertainment', I didn't mean it like that!"), I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of em. Maybe I'll keep a cursory glance. Mike is such a hilarious idiot who attracts such hilarious idiots (as you saw above), so it's entertainment anyway.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this cow can be milked that much anymore, but I happened to stumble on Mike's instagram by chance.

View attachment 1041598
View attachment 1041600
View attachment 1041601
View attachment 1041617

It kinda feels like now that everything is all said and done, he's still trying to push this idea of "I was destroyed by false aquisations, but those people were wrong and I have completely risen above it". These images also suggest that they want "the truth" to get out, but I'm not sure what that "truth" can be... I'd rather not delve back into that stuff though. Maybe they're expecting someone to reach out to them for a documentary, but I'm very certain it wouldn't have the effect that they believe it would. Besides, the two Nick Monroe articles are practically documentaries about this entire thing in and of themselves.

Seeing this again also got me curious if they've gotten into any more legal mischief, and would you look at that:
View attachment 1041604

Lol Cody and Emma's mother sued Mike for child support, but aside from that and a couple of speeding tickets from Heather, not much.

Old story, I know, but judging by Mike's "inspirational" crap and their apparent desire to expose the "truth", again, whatever that may be ("Our children were actually trained stuntsmen", "those farts on our kids' faces weren't real!", "Our children can cry on command!", "When I said my children fighting was 'free entertainment', I didn't mean it like that!"), I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of em. Maybe I'll keep a cursory glance. Mike is such a hilarious idiot who attracts such hilarious idiots (as you saw above), so it's entertainment anyway.

Jesus that instagram page was just boomer incarnate. Who the fuck uploads some so deep inspirational shit yo with their own fucking face. Also still pretending that the "evil trolls and haters" are to blame for the fact that he got exposed as a genuinely awful person when it was all of his own stuff that made that possible in the first place. How can one guy be so retarded?

Imagine being a kid with his genes. Probably gives you an iq of like 75 or something.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1041598
View attachment 1041600
View attachment 1041601
View attachment 1041617

View attachment 1041604

Mike reminds me of Matt Jarbo.

They're both obsessed with this idea of YouTube stardom. They've mapped their rise to celebrity all out in their head, and are sure their paths are set in stone. They've tried multiple different formats and YouTube channels to try and get an audience before settling on their current format that only became popular IN SPITE of them, because their personalities suck.

To them, there's nothing else they can do with their lives, and are willing to ruin their lives, the lives of their family, and any relationships they have to get it.

They're also both not capable of raising kids.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
I looked on Twitter and it seems like the conversation about them is still going, and, well... Rose's Father (I believe) chimed in, sharing a few pictures of his grandchildren.
https://twitter.com/RobertJosephHa2/status/1038814319557918722?s=20
1575830862201.png

1575830876227.png
And that was from last year. Wew boy. Though I'm sure anyone would prefer a few extra pounds over getting tortured on camera daily and having it broadcast to the world.

Jesus that instagram page was just boomer incarnate. Who the fuck uploads some so deep inspirational shit yo with their own fucking face. Also still pretending that the "evil trolls and haters" are to blame for the fact that he got exposed as a genuinely awful person when it was all of his own stuff that made that possible in the first place. How can one guy be so exceptional?

Imagine being a kid with his genes. Probably gives you an iq of like 75 or something.
I mean Cody and Emma were the only ones with his genes, that might be why he picked on Cody so much.

Last edited:

Muttnik

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
I looked on Twitter and it seems like the conversation about them is still going, and, well... Rose's Father (I believe) chimed in, sharing a few pictures of his grandchildren.
https://twitter.com/RobertJosephHa2/status/1038814319557918722?s=20
View attachment 1041774

View attachment 1041775
And that was from last year. Wew boy. Though I'm sure anyone would take a few extra pounds over getting tortured on camera daily and having it broadcast to the world.

I mean Cody and Emma were the only ones with his genes, that might be why he picked on Cody so much.

Kids look a lot happier, though I hope Rose is feeding them properly and that they're not trauma-eating. Cody and Emma are good kids. They deserve every nickel that bastard Michael has in his account over the shit he put them through.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
Kids look a lot happier, though I hope Rose is feeding them properly and that they're not trauma-eating.
I actually recall Rose saying that her daughter loved to eat cheese and she wasn't allowed to do that while under Mike's care, so it's possible that they aren't living the healthiest lifestyle, but it still stands that it's 100% better than having your caretaker tell the world that you're a thieving, conniving fecalpheliac and profit off of it.

Weight can be fixed. Childhood trauma isn't quite as easy.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking Mike was dropped on his head and to ensure that her child can still get laid or start a family his mom drove around the country slapping baby girls outta their parents' arms and right into the floor. But that's just the last bastion of me wanting the universe to make sense when I know that it is random and ruthless. God damn.

Plaster what I wrote to a photo of this potato head will you Alexa?

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
20200108_061517.jpg

I struggle to understand the perspectives of uber Christian supporters of Mike like this. What hardships has Mike overcome? He has no access to two of his kids, (praised be God, hallelujah), and he has not shown an iota of remorse, unless you count him saying he's sorry that people are haters who can't mind their own business. Literally the same people who post these supportive messages also post how they hope he gets Cody back, so he can upload more videos of the family slamming him headfirst into furniture while screaming at him and breaking his toys.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1104071
I struggle to understand the perspectives of uber Christian supporters of Mike like this. What hardships has Mike overcome? He has no access to two of his kids, (praised be God, hallelujah), and he has not shown an iota of remorse, unless you count him saying he's sorry that people are haters who can't mind their own business. Literally the same people who post these supportive messages also post how they hope he gets Cody back, so he can upload more videos of the family slamming him headfirst into furniture while screaming at him and breaking his toys.
Maybe the fans are just the type of people who are easily indoctrinated.

RatRoyalty

kiwifarms.net
American Evangelical Christianity is like a wild unstoppable cult of toxicity and nonsense. One of the major pillars of Evangelical Christianity is "redemption", all you have to do is worship God and you'll be redeemed of your past mistakes. Of course, part of that is that you have to acknowledge your mistakes and work to correct the thinking that enabled those mistakes to happen, but to Evangelicals thats the fine print that they ignore. These are the same people that preach "prosperity gospel", aka a variation of Christianity where wealth and material possessions are seen as literal gifts from God for his most worthy followers. Those crazy mega churches are designed to make the average visitor believe that God himself built the church and that the people who congregate there are the most blessed.

For DaddyOFive, his followers see him as an unfairly judged man, who may be rough around the edges, but all in all loves his family. They honestly believe that he didn't earn his wealth and fame through the exploitation of his children, but that God blessed him with wealth and fame as a gift for being a worthy follower. They'll actively refuse to believe that this person is guilty of any crimes, because if they accept the fact that they've committed a crime then it shatters the illusion of "wealth = god's approval" and leads to more existential questions that they don't want to find the answers to. Same reason people go crazy defending R Kelly or any of the other beloved celebrities accused of horrible shit.