Dramacow Michael Christopher Martin & Heather Lynn Martin /DaddyOFive/MommyOFive/FamilyOFive / MikeMartin1982 - now DaddyOZero, serving 5 years probation for child neglect, doesn't know when to quit

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

• Cody

Votes: 889 75.3%
  • Jake

Votes: 212 18.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Alex

Votes: 21 1.8%
  • Emma

Votes: 35 3.0%

• Total voters

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
'ello. Been a while, it has. I've kept a cursory glance on their goings-on, here's what they've been up to in the last week.

I found one of Jake's newer videos. I wouldn't share it if it didn't have some funny cringy shit,
(Also there are ads on it lmfao)

Beginning at around 4:00 there are a series of clips (likely made around the time the controversy blew up, given the content and the fact that it's in the 2nd house) of Mike talking about how sad he is, there's one clip of Mike angrily whining that his kids were taken away, aided by some sound mixing that's worse than Tenet's. Pretty sure these have never been released, if they have, all the response videos people made to the situation would've included them.

The real funny thing to me starts at 5:14 though, Heather is calling someone about a job, and they're telling her that they're not gonna hire her because of the DaddyOFive stuff, as she looks on with puppy-dog eyes uwu. Notably that's the bedroom in their 2nd house, so there's a good chance it was taken just after the controversy exploded. It's also funny to imagine she put in applications for some work specifically so she could catch them denying her due to the controversy, only so she could get it on film. I'd imagine there's the possibility that was staged for dramatic effect too, because the voice sounds a little similar to the voice of the person Heather used for the "Kid starts a FIRE" prank video on Cody.

After that clip, you have a clip of Mike finding a DaddyOFive Gaming shirt in the laundry (presumably meant to be Cody's), then crying about it with their commonly-used sad stock music in what is 100% not some kind of bizarre sympathy-beg. That one looks like it was filmed in their second house as well, so unless they moved back into it (and I'm very certain they haven't) I think it's possible they were attempting some kind of sympathy vlog before they fled to a new neighborhood. I don't think they'd film themselves crying over a shirt or not getting accepted for a job offer if they weren't gonna try that.

That whole thing just reeks of begging for sympathy. It's really difficult to give them sympathy anyway, considering what they put the kids through. Mike seems to want to come back, but it doesn't seem like they're regretful at all for anything since they're still talking about the "haters".

In case you guys need a reminder of how fucking terribly they treated their children, here's a video of Mike punishing Emma multiple times because Ryan pulled her hair.

No, you didn't read that wrong.

The actual video title was "MICROWAVED POKEMON CARDS", and this video is actually clipped, the beginning has Mike punishing Cody for being curious about video games that a fan sent them.
Timestamped to the relevant point.

This isn't even a prank, and honestly, this was one of the hardest ones for me to watch. I genuinely don't want this fuck to make videos again.

They've brought their website back as well, and oddly enough, despite their brand being "FamilyOFive" and "The Martin Boys" now, they're still selling mainly DaddyOFive merchandise.

1620691057179.png

I seriously can't imagine why, given that the name is so fucking tainted. My own personal theory is that they have a massive excess of them after having so many made before the controversy broke out, probably expecting more and more orders as they increased in subscriber count. It's funny to me, imagining them transporting a large number of boxes of merch nobody's gonna buy from house to house as they move.

As an aside, if Jake legitimately wants to have a channel, he really shouldn't feature his dad at all. If this channel actually is Jake's, and he continues to feature Mike, people are of course going to figure Mike has some kind of hand in it, and YouTube will terminate it like they did the last few.

I'll keep an eye out for anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
When does Jake get a thread?
He's old enough, but I'm honestly not 100% sure if he deserves one. All he's really done is make music and general vlogs, all the bad shit he did to his siblings was while he was a minor, and I know Mike has had a lot of influence in that department.

Maybe if he starts to perpetuate the "PhillyD ruined our lives" and the "we didn't do nuthin wrong" things, then he may need a thread. I still have a bit of an inkling that he's still secretly acting on behalf of his dad.

ChickenGetYoChickenHere!

Oompah Loompah Prison Guard
kiwifarms.net

So Mike has committed to start appearing in videos again so long as his list of demands are met. They are:

-No filming or talking about the baby...until they are to talk about (i.e.-monetize) the baby.

- No bringing up old shit. Cody and Emma are the old shit he is talking about. It was four years ago, he did his time, and it's over now. The balls on this clown.

- He cannot be the Star of the show (??!!)

- He can only appear in videos on Sunday.

Buckle up. Mikey rapping child beater is coming back to YouTube.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yo like why is there a pole saying two of the kids who actual got abuse by their Biological father and their step mother I mean Emma and Cody . along with their Degenerate three brothers . Well I think the step brothers are gonna shoot up a school.

By the way Emma and Cody are abuse victims. Not school shooters. So why are their names on that poll. Bit of dumb joke right. It wasnt a funny joke someone crossed the line there.

Anyways Emma and cody got custody by their mum. So why create a poll like that.

If the person in this thread really cared about abuse victims. Then dont create polls with their names in them for joking or laughing matters. Its not a laughing matter it was a pretty serious situation they were both in my their Abusive step Siblings and their step mum and thei biological father.

Thank god their either in jail or on probabtion.
So you're either one of the Martins or a pointless whiteknight. Either way, stop shitting up the thread and go back to school - I've met ten year olds with better writing skills.

Kadika

kiwifarms.net
ugh just seeing this fucker already gives me an itch at the back of my throat.

So Mike has committed to start appearing in videos again so long as his list of demands are met. [...] Buckle up. Mikey rapping child beater is coming back to YouTube.
What a nice little strategy to make it seem like he is forced in front of the camera by the hords of fans missing their YouTube god. please excuse myself while I go projectile vomiting.

Last edited:

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Ruined the turkey 'fore Turkey Day! I'm screwed!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 207303

Michael Christopher Martin
DOB: December 17, 1982

View attachment 207304

Heather Lynn Martin (maiden name Zopp)
DOB: August 24, 1983

View attachment 207308

11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754
https://www.bizapedia.com/md/daddyofive-llc.html (http://archive.md/FFDW9)
Moved. Updated address and voter details case it wasn't added

Michael Christopher Martin
17 December 1982

Heather Lynn Martin (nee Zopp)
24 August 1983

122 Pauls Pl.
Falling Waters, WV

Martins_voter.jpg

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's an archive of "Bring FamilyOFive Back", posted May 2nd 2021

And here's the newest video, "I got Dad to give a house tour" posted May 15th 2021.

It's rather disturbing to me that the comments are by & large very supportive, wondering if this kid is filtering anything negative. I did find a reupload channel that's posting Michael's abuse of poor Cody. So the internet beyond Kiwifarms does not forget.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seriously can't imagine why, given that the name is so fucking tainted. My own personal theory is that they have a massive excess of them after having so many made before the controversy broke out, probably expecting more and more orders as they increased in subscriber count. It's funny to me, imagining them transporting a large number of boxes of merch nobody's gonna buy from house to house as they move.
Normally people just do business with "print on demand" merchandise companies as it saves them money on the products and shipping.

Fourfivesix

kiwifarms.net
I have a couple questions:

1. Do any of you guys think they’ll try to get Emma and Cody back when their sentence expires in 2022? (I really don’t know if they give a shit about them anymore)

2. Do you guys think they’ll try to make a comeback when their sentence expires? (I hope they don’t)

3. Do you all remember the show Supernanny? Do you all remember the Chapman Family, the family with the two girls that called for Jo to come in (see here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=SFbP2e_sP2E and http://www.riverfallsjournal.com/co...ed-child-neglect-after-appearance-super-nanny, Archived here: https://web.archive.org/web/2016053...-child-neglect-after-appearance-super-nanny)? Well, they, in my opinion, were better parents, or at least better people, then Michael and Heather Martin. They, at least, sent their daughters to a normal high school after the episode was filmed in 2007, and they seem to have to have returned to an at least somewhat normal life. The mother, Sara, divorced the dad, Glenn, and the two girls, Brittany and Moriah, seem to have a good relationship nowadays with their mom, while all three of them seem to have booted Glenn out of their lives. This latter bit I found by visiting their respective Facebook pages, which are “Brittany Marie”, “Moriah Chapman”, “Sara Hendrix”, and “Glenn Chapman”.

4. Does anyone know if Emma and Cody have any social media profiles?

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

1. Do any of you guys think they’ll try to get Emma and Cody back when their sentence expires in 2022? (I really don’t know if they give a shit about them anymore)

2. Do you guys think they’ll try to make a comeback when their sentence expires? (I hope they don’t)

3. Do you all remember the show Supernanny? Do you all remember the Chapman Family, the family with the two girls that called for Jo to come in (see here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=SFbP2e_sP2E and http://www.riverfallsjournal.com/co...ed-child-neglect-after-appearance-super-nanny, Archived here: https://web.archive.org/web/2016053...-child-neglect-after-appearance-super-nanny)? Well, they, in my opinion, were better parents, or at least better people, then Michael and Heather Martin. They, at least, sent their daughters to a normal high school after the episode was filmed in 2007, and they seem to have to have returned to an at least somewhat normal life. The mother, Sara, divorced the dad, Glenn, and the two girls, Brittany and Moriah, seem to have a good relationship nowadays with their mom, while all three of them seem to have booted Glenn out of their lives. This latter bit I found by visiting their respective Facebook pages, which are “Brittany Marie”, “Moriah Chapman”, “Sara Hendrix”, and “Glenn Chapman”.

Hi, who are you? Did you make an account just to ask this? Asking for minors' social media profiles in your first post on the website is incredibly suspicious.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net

1. I wouldn't discount the possibility but I remember a video Heather made, it was the first one she made after the controversy calmed down that summer on her MommyOFive (later FamilyOFive) channel. She said something akin to she was going to leave Rose and "Rose's Children" be, but honestly, I'm not sure. Leaning towards probably not.

2. Most likely. Although Mike's been apparently really depressed after everything happened, reasonably so, he had a booming YT channel and then he plummeted to the floor, becoming the most hated man in the world for a while

3. Yes

4. Nope, I don't think so, and it's not really important if they do, since they're not really relevant to the situation anymore outside of referencing what happened to them in the older videos. Logically, I don't think Rose would want those two to have social media, to keep people from tracking them down and saying something to them about the videos. I feel like Rose would want to keep them away from reliving any of that in any capacity. To his credit, even Mike was hesitant about letting the kids have their own social media, and sharing their gamertags and usernames for video games.

Even if they did, they're still minors and victims of abuse. We should leave them alone, yeah?

Last edited:

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's an archive of "Bring FamilyOFive Back", posted May 2nd 2021
View attachment 2176390
And here's the newest video, "I got Dad to give a house tour" posted May 15th 2021.
View attachment 2176396
It's rather disturbing to me that the comments are by & large very supportive, wondering if this kid is filtering anything negative. I did find a reupload channel that's posting Michael's abuse of poor Cody. So the internet beyond Kiwifarms does not forget.

I'm sorry, I'm middle aged...
But can someone PLEASE explain the eyebrow situation type deal? When I was teaching HS Social Studies, I'd see this crap on both boys and girls. It looks stupid as almighty fuck. Is it some kind of gay ass Black Wanksta Disciples thing? It looks even stupider on this kid because he has extremely bushy eyebrows so the doofy shave isn't working the way he thinks.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, I'm middle aged...
But can someone PLEASE explain the eyebrow situation type deal? When I was teaching HS Social Studies, I'd see this crap on both boys and girls. It looks stupid as almighty fuck. Is it some kind of gay ass Black Wanksta Disciples thing? It looks even stupider on this kid because he has extremely bushy eyebrows so the doofy shave isn't working the way he thinks.
I'm not, and I thought that shit was just accidents with an electric shaver. Kids do stupid shit all the time.