Dramacow Michael Christopher Martin & Heather Lynn Martin /DaddyOFive/MommyOFive/FamilyOFive / MikeMartin1982 - now DaddyOZero, serving 5 years probation for child neglect, doesn't know when to quit

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

• Cody

Votes: 882 75.6%
  • Jake

Votes: 206 17.7%
  • Ryan

Votes: 23 2.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 21 1.8%
  • Emma

Votes: 35 3.0%

• Total voters

Donovan the Man

Best 2 silver coins I’ve ever spent.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, I'm middle aged...
But can someone PLEASE explain the eyebrow situation type deal? When I was teaching HS Social Studies, I'd see this crap on both boys and girls. It looks stupid as almighty fuck. Is it some kind of gay ass Black Wanksta Disciples thing? It looks even stupider on this kid because he has extremely bushy eyebrows so the doofy shave isn't working the way he thinks.
Man, I dunno anymore. Zoomers are just weird. Like they think mom jeans and mullets are trendy. I’m not that old but anything they do is just weird.

Fourfivesix

kiwifarms.net
Hi, who are you? Did you make an account just to ask this? Asking for minors' social media profiles in your first post on the website is incredibly suspicious.
Hey, sorry about that. In response to your question, no; the reason I asked was because I found an Instagram account that I thought belonged to Cody (the user claimed to be Cody Hall/Cody Martin from DaddyOFive), I’m not going to post the username due to privacy reasons. It’s probably not him, though.

Last edited:

Kadika

kiwifarms.net
Hey, sorry about that. In response to your question, no; the reason I asked was because I found an Instagram account that I thought belonged to Cody (the user claimed to be Cody Hall/Cody Martin from DaddyOFive), I’m not going to post the username due to privacy reasons. It’s probably not him, though.
I feel way more inclined to leave Emma and Cody out of this. they're children, victims and not part of the drama anymore. and if Rose is good for anything she taught Emma and Cody a ton about privacy online and changed their last names.

Also there are a ton with the same name out there. Hall or Martin are anything else but unique names.

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net

Jake’s going to release a video with actual BTS from some of the videos, in this clip he shows BTS from the home invasion prank, the one where they activated the alarm and made Mike think there was a home invader.

I’m kind of conflicted about this. On one hand, in the video, they actually activated their alarm, which caused text message alerts to go to their phones (you can hear a boing after the alarm goes off in the video, that’s Heather’s ringtone), Mike was mad about them setting off the alarm, and they say that the police came and reprimanded them for setting off their alarm. I’m not sure how these two scenarios could coexist, maybe it’s possible they filmed fake BTS after the fact?

When Jake drops his video (on Sunday, according to the IG comments), I’ll take a look. This opens up a new can of worms because I’m genuinely curious to see how any of these other videos could be faked.

Speaking of the IG comments, the DO5 fans are celebrating this as some victory against the “haters” when they haven’t shown any of the abuse against Cody was fake or scripted. Even if they have BTS of Cody, I don’t know if they’re even legally allowed to share it.

We’ll see.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for doubleposting. I can’t make heads or tails of this anymore.

Chambers of my Heart, The same person who defended and helped raise funds for Rose, is now collaborating with and defending the Martins. I seriously don’t know what to make of this, how could she, of all people, have been swayed to their side to the point where she’s trying to help them clear their names?

Sunday, I guess we’ll see.

Fourfivesix

kiwifarms.net
I really don’t know what to make of all this. It honestly seems like Michael and Heather are just trying to play the victim like usual; what specifically made Chambers defend them? Did they threaten her or something?

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
I really don’t know what to make of all this. It honestly seems like Michael and Heather are just trying to play the victim like usual; what specifically made Chambers defend them? Did they threaten her or something?
I think after the controversy, Chambers and Rose had a feud under the radar. She links a Drive folder with all this evidence of Rose's lies and whatnot.

Some of the stuff is admittedly kind of suspect, like Rose and Rose's father admitting that her new boyfriend/husband was a druggie shitbag who Cody and Emma didn't even like, and apparently he would share the bed with the kids? No clue on that front, and the evidence Chambers provided isn't annotated or anything, so it's kind of hard to follow. It's a series of folders with screenshots, but the screenshots themselves don't really say much unless they're marked up somehow. She provides the evidence but hardly even explains what the evidence is for or what it specifically proves.

Aside from that, I'm guessing she's (rather naively) bought into the whole "the videos are 100% fake" thing because Jake shared a BTS clip that seems like it could be legitimate, and apparently there's much more aside from the videos being faked, given how she seems to be hyping up Jake's video on Sunday. I doubt she's being threatened, I think there's a chance she's doing this to spite Rose after having some drama with her. In fact, I wouldn't put it past the Martins to be exploiting Chambers' disdain for Rose for their own gain.

Personally, I'd love to see how they prove that the videos with actual physical harm coming to the kids are fake. Can't wait to see the BTS for those videos.

Although, there's a good chance we won't, because...

https://archive.md/09fZ6
1622268738932.png

OH MY, HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT!!

I'm sure that, coincidentally, the BTS videos that would have totally proven Mike and Heather's innocence and proven that some of the more cruel videos like the Adoption pranks and the Invisible Ink prank are part of that data that is "now gone", and that the "some" that still remains are videos that don't totally disprove their abuse, yet they're the ones they'll put forward as proof that none of the kids were abused! I'm sure this is a totally truthful statement Mike and Heather told Chambers to get her fully on their side!

Sidenote, if there really was all this behind the scenes footage, why didn't they post it earlier when the controversy was in full swing? Surely posting the BTS of the home invasion prank would've knocked away some of the people saying "Look, Mike pointed an actual, loaded gun at his son!"

Last edited:

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Uploaded the video for posterity sake. When it's content that will likely be deleted in the future it's best to upload to Kiwifarms. Youtube-DLG is idiot proof and ever works on Instagram & Twitter.
View attachment 2172347
Fucking hell, he's looking more and more like his father as the years pass. How disgusting.
I think after the controversy, Chambers and Rose had a feud under the radar. She links a Drive folder with all this evidence of Rose's lies and whatnot.

Some of the stuff is admittedly kind of suspect, like Rose and Rose's father admitting that her new boyfriend/husband was a druggie shitbag who Cody and Emma didn't even like, and apparently he would share the bed with the kids? No clue on that front, and the evidence Chambers provided isn't annotated or anything, so it's kind of hard to follow. It's a series of folders with screenshots, but the screenshots themselves don't really say much unless they're marked up somehow. She provides the evidence but hardly even explains what the evidence is for or what it specifically proves.

Aside from that, I'm guessing she's (rather naively) bought into the whole "the videos are 100% fake" thing because Jake shared a BTS clip that seems like it could be legitimate, and apparently there's much more aside from the videos being faked, given how she seems to be hyping up Jake's video on Sunday. I doubt she's being threatened, I think there's a chance she's doing this to spite Rose after having some drama with her. In fact, I wouldn't put it past the Martins to be exploiting Chambers' disdain for Rose for their own gain.

Personally, I'd love to see how they prove that the videos with actual physical harm coming to the kids are fake. Can't wait to see the BTS for those videos.

Although, there's a good chance we won't, because...

View attachment 2212176

OH MY, HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT!!

I'm sure that, coincidentally, the BTS videos that would have totally proven Mike and Heather's innocence and proven that some of the more cruel videos like the Adoption pranks and the Invisible Ink prank are part of that data that is "now gone", and that the "some" that still remains are videos that don't totally disprove their abuse, yet they're the ones they'll put forward as proof that none of the kids were abused! I'm sure this is a totally truthful statement Mike and Heather told Chambers to get her fully on their side!

Sidenote, if there really was all this behind the scenes footage, why didn't they post it earlier when the controversy was in full swing? Surely posting the BTS of the home invasion prank would've knocked away some of the people saying "Look, Mike pointed an actual, loaded gun at his son!"
This chick and JoySparklesBS were major attention whores seeking big enough e-drama to get eyes on them.

If evidence that the abuse never happened existed, Mike and Heather would've come out with it immediately rather than waiting four or five years after their e-fame and internet careers have been ruined.

All I hope is that Cody and Emma become legal adults soon so they can get as far the fuck away from these people as possible so Mike won't be able to rope them into being abused on camera ever again and whatever alleged sketchy shit Rose does doesn't drag them down.
Those guys are still at it? Hmm, I thought things cooled down, I guess the dumpster fire has lit up again.
Their probation is ending soon, I guess. And Mike's deadbeat attention whore needs some way to make money.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
If evidence that the abuse never happened existed, Mike and Heather would've come out with it immediately rather than waiting four or five years after their e-fame and internet careers have been ruined.
Yeah, I say as much in my post

Though in fairness I think they were barred from posting any more videos about or featuring Cody and Emma, but either their probation is up or because they’re getting Jake to do it, they’re in the clear

Fourfivesix

kiwifarms.net
This all reminds me of when Joy Sparkles turned against Rose, seemingly just as a way of getting attention. To be honest, I’m getting nervous at this point, even though it seems just a really shitty plot by Michael and Heather to try and reestablish some credibility or find sympathy.

Honestly, all I want is for the kids to be happy and healthy and recovering from all the BS that Michael and Heather put them through, whether that means that they’re with Rose or someone else, and some up-to-date proof that this is happening.

I hope that Heather’s three boys realize the error of their parents’ ways, but if or when this will happen I don’t know.

Fucking hell, he's looking more and more like his father as the years pass. How disgusting.

This chick and JoySparklesBS were major attention whores seeking big enough e-drama to get eyes on them.

All I hope is that Cody and Emma become legal adults soon so they can get as far the fuck away from these people as possible so Mike won't be able to rope them into being abused on camera ever again and whatever alleged sketchy shit Rose does doesn't drag them down.

Their probation is ending soon, I guess. And Mike's deadbeat attention whore needs some way to make money.
Are you saying you hope they get away from Rose as soon as possible? We don’t even know if what Chambers recently said about her is true.

Side note: I heard something about five to ten pages back about Rose getting a restraining order against Michael, but haven’t seen any proof of that. Is there any proof that she did that?

Last edited:

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net

Chambers put out one of their unreleased videos, which takes place days after the controversy erupted. I haven't had time to actually watch it, so later I'll edit this with comments on it

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chambers put out one of their unreleased videos, which takes place days after the controversy erupted. I haven't had time to actually watch it, so later I'll edit this with comments on it
I watched a little bit, they shove a camera in the kids' faces and Cody goes "I was acting." Okay, this is not damming evidence that it was all faked. If you are being abused you're not going to tell your abuser that what they did was wrong, especially when there's a camera shoved in your face.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Are you saying you hope they get away from Rose as soon as possible? We don’t even know if what Chambers recently said about her is true.
Not necessarily Rose, which is why I said allegedly. There's no confirmation of what Chambers alleges, and I highly doubt it's true either way. As you said in your post above this one, both Joy and Chambers are attention seeking fucks.

I just want Cody and Emma to be able to make their own decisions as adults and not be chained to any potential shitshows in the future, since a lot of bad adults have or had a lot of power over them at the age they're at.

What the fuck does Chambers expect? Did she expect Cody to tell the truth, that he was being abused, while he was on-camera, to his abusive father, on a video his abusive father would post on the internet? Did she think Mike would ever post any video with Cody admitting that he was harmed by him?

How does she explain immutable evidence of physical abuse like Mike throwing Cody into book shelves and Mike's clone, Jake, slapping Emma and making her cry? I don't think you can really "act" having your glasses smashed in by your manchild father throwing you into a wall.

I get that she hates Rose, but that's no fucking excuse to push lies and deception from actual child abusers.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily Rose, which is why I said allegedly. There's no confirmation of what Chambers alleges, and I highly doubt it's true either way. As you said in your post above this one, both Joy and Chambers are attention seeking fucks.

I just want Cody and Emma to be able to make their own decisions as adults and not be chained to any potential shitshows in the future, since a lot of bad adults have or had a lot of power over them at the age they're at.

What the fuck does Chambers expect? Did she expect Cody to tell the truth, that he was being abused, while he was on-camera, to his abusive father, on a video his abusive father would post on the internet? Did she think Mike would ever post any video with Cody admitting that he was harmed by him?

How does she explain immutable evidence of physical abuse like Mike throwing Cody into book shelves and Mike's clone, Jake, slapping Emma and making her cry? I don't think you can really "act" having your glasses smashed in by your manchild father throwing you into a wall.

I get that she hates Rose, but that's no fucking excuse to push lies and deception from actual child abusers.
I think Cody slipped up right here,
timestamped, he says "we're not fake" and Mike and Heather quickly correct him

This video does very little in the way of disproving abuse, if anything it shows that Cody and the kids were gaslit into believing that everything was just "fun" and everything was acting. I'm still waiting for proof that the instances of physical violence were faked, and that these kids were world-class stuntmen.

It's still interesting to know that there is more stuff that they've recorded after the apology videos, and before Cody and Emma were taken from them. Almost feels like the controversy is still happening now.

Fourfivesix

kiwifarms.net
I doubt that Chambers’ videos or the one that Jacob said he’ll post Sunday will change much of anything. The videos don’t really have that many views so far, nor does Chambers really have that many subscribers, plus the only people that seem to checkout much of what Michael, Heather, and co. post on Instagram/YouTube is the puddle of people that still like them; their social and online reputations are too far down the toilet to be salvaged by something like this.

I’m starting to wonder whether Michael’s even worth talking about anymore. No one really pays much attention to him and he’s essentially become an internet pariah who produces nothing of value, just ranting and bitching about how his “loving family” was destroyed by a bunch of “false accusations”. They’re not false, you moron!

Last edited:

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net

Jake's video is out, and as expected, it does a lot to prove very little. It doesn't show that any of the videos with physical violence was fake, just that the home invasion prank and a few others involving destruction and the kids crying were fake, just as I predicted. Funnily enough, Jake links Mike's social media in the description.

Of course, the comments are singing his praises, saying things like "Oh damn the haters are goin down!", evidently not realizing that they haven't shown proof the violence was fake. I also think Jake's moderating his comment section and leaving comments up to approval.

Fourfivesix

kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder why Jake decided to post these videos now, of all times. Is it because Michael and Heather’s probation ends in 2022 and they want to make a comeback? What’s going on?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder why Jake decided to post these videos now, of all times. Is it because Michael and Heather’s probation ends in 2022 and they want to make a comeback? What’s going on?
Broke ass white trash and they are ravenous for any measure of that attention and e-fame they once had.