Dramacow Michael Christopher Martin & Heather Lynn Martin /DaddyOFive/MommyOFive/FamilyOFive / MikeMartin1982 - now DaddyOZero, serving 5 years probation for child neglect, doesn't know when to quit

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

• Cody

Votes: 882 75.6%
  • Jake

Votes: 206 17.7%
  • Ryan

Votes: 23 2.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 21 1.8%
  • Emma

Votes: 35 3.0%

• Total voters

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
So now Chambers released a new set of videos, one on her channel and a number of them in a Google drive

This is the video she released on her channel, it's a video of Mike and Heather, after the controversy blew up and after they claimed they were 100% fake, going around to the kids and asking them their thoughts on the therapy and what they should do. They spend a sizable amount of time talking to Cody, who's trying to act big and tough for them. As with every single other video they've released before this one, it does a lot to prove very little. It's still a little disturbing to me that they've gaslit Cody into believing that getting physically harmed was just "fun" and "an outlet" and that the people concerned for his safety were just malicious haters.

Here's the Drive link that Chambers provided:

There are a lot more videos in the Drive file in the last two folders, and, once again, say it with me now, they do a lot to prove very little. Some of them are cut footage from pranks where they say "go!" or "is the camera rolling?" followed by scenes from the actual videos, and others are just videos of the kids upset, and in a few cases, crying because of the controversy. The one that stood out to me was the video "YOUR KILLING MY FAMILY" (their spelling), which I assume was recorded after this video and before the original apology, where Mike plays a portion of the original Chambers interview with Rose while Cody hugs a crying Heather, and they yell at the haters through the camera. Cody and Emma talk about how much they hate Rose, and apparently Rose killed a dog in front of them, and that Rose's boyfriend threw a trash can at Cody's head? They repeatedly emphasize that the videos were "YOUTUBE EDITED VIDEOS", but that doesn't really follow. Did they edit Jake crushing Cody with a small couch in this video? Did they edit Jake kicking Emma in the back of her legs and her crying and running away? Saying they're YOUTUBE EDITED VIDEOS" doesn't really mean what they think it means. At around 6:00, Mike goes with the "the videos aren't fake, some things are exaggerated" line he used on Drama Alert.

Of course all this flying emotion is causing their fans to spring back in action and try and get the attention of Keemstar and that DeFranco guy, and telling them that they should "do the right thing" and "right their wrongs"
1622484664282.png

1622484706541.png

The thing that these people, including Chambers, need to realize is that all those tears the Martins were throwing around and the revelation that a few videos were faked doesn't erase the physical violence aspect. How was the physical violence faked, and how was that not abuse?

As a sidenote, I doubt Defranco will pick the story back up, Nerd City is MIA, and fuck that piece of shit Ethan Klein, but honestly, I feel like Keemstar might, given how new-hungry he is. Keem will likely say the same thing I'm saying, since the reason he turned his back on them was because of the video of Alex slapping Emma.

Necro-edit:
I'm honestly pretty shocked that Keem didn't pick this up. Lol

Last edited:

Nymphella

kiwifarms.net
They can try to claim the prank videos are fake all they want but that doesn't erase the fact that they encouraged their shit kids to be violent and target the younger two. Are they also claiming the vlogs are fake or just the ones where Mike openly shames Cody by reading a note from a teacher telling him that Cody scratched his arms until they bled and tells millions of people that Cody smeared shit on the walls?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So now Chambers released a new set of videos, one on her channel and a number of them in a Google drive

This is the video she released on her channel, it's a video of Mike and Heather, after the controversy blew up and after they claimed they were 100% fake, going around to the kids and asking them their thoughts on the therapy and what they should do. They spend a sizable amount of time talking to Cody, who's trying to act big and tough for them. As with every single other video they've released before this one, it does a lot to prove very little. It's still a little disturbing to me that they've gaslit Cody into believing that getting physically harmed was just "fun" and "an outlet" and that the people concerned for his safety were just malicious haters.

Here's the Drive link that Chambers provided:

There are a lot more videos in the Drive file in the last two folders, and, once again, say it with me now, they do a lot to prove very little. Some of them are cut footage from pranks where they say "go!" or "is the camera rolling?" followed by scenes from the actual videos, and others are just videos of the kids upset, and in a few cases, crying because of the controversy. The one that stood out to me was the video "YOUR KILLING MY FAMILY" (their spelling), which I assume was recorded after this video and before the original apology, where Mike plays a portion of the original Chambers interview with Rose while Cody hugs a crying Heather, and they yell at the haters through the camera. Cody and Emma talk about how much they hate Rose, and apparently Rose killed a dog in front of them, and that Rose's boyfriend threw a trash can at Cody's head? They repeatedly emphasize that the videos were "YOUTUBE EDITED VIDEOS", but that doesn't really follow. Did they edit Jake crushing Cody with a small couch in this video? Did they edit Jake kicking Emma in the back of her legs and her crying and running away? Saying they're YOUTUBE EDITED VIDEOS" doesn't really mean what they think it means. At around 6:00, Mike goes with the "the videos aren't fake, some things are exaggerated" line he used on Drama Alert.

Of course all this flying emotion is causing their fans to spring back in action and try and get the attention of Keemstar and that DeFranco guy, and telling them that they should "do the right thing" and "right their wrongs"
View attachment 2218795
View attachment 2218798

The thing that these people, including Chambers, need to realize is that all those tears the Martins were throwing around and the revelation that a few videos were faked doesn't erase the physical violence aspect. How was the physical violence faked, and how was that not abuse?

As a sidenote, I doubt Defranco will pick the story back up, Nerd City is MIA, and fuck that piece of shit Ethan Klein, but honestly, I feel like Keemstar might, given how new-hungry he is. Keem will likely say the same thing I'm saying, since the reason he turned his back on them was because of the video of Alex slapping Emma.
Can you even imagine how many sock accounts Mike and Heather have created over the years? Now they can pull out that spreadsheet and use them for this big "redemption" attempt? (The created them in the past to hype their videos, then defend themselves.)

They've certainly cultivated plenty of retards like themselves to whiteknight for them, but I'm betting many of the accounts desperately trying to get the attention of YT personalities is Mike himself. He's probably got a whole list of grudges of personalities he thinks owe him an apology.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, I'm middle aged...
But can someone PLEASE explain the eyebrow situation type deal? When I was teaching HS Social Studies, I'd see this crap on both boys and girls. It looks stupid as almighty fuck. Is it some kind of gay ass Black Wanksta Disciples thing? It looks even stupider on this kid because he has extremely bushy eyebrows so the doofy shave isn't working the way he thinks.
First widely popularized by none other than Vanilla Ice, oh yes, so the kid is too young and dumb to know he's stealing from the original wigger musical act.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
Is Michael even worth talking on this forum or at all anymore? His children are safe, the controversy’s long over, no one really pays much attention to him anymore, and he doesn’t produce anything of substance. What’s the point in continuing to lambaste him?
I'm positive you're not Mike because Mike's grammar is far worse than that, possibly as a result of a lack of adequate education.

But since you're new, talking about stupid or dangerous people is kind of this forum's schtick. In Mike's case, he's a child abuser who is having his oldest son and some chick who campaigned against him act as agents on his own behalf to redeem, or at least clear the DaddyOFive name.

Considering the type of shit that was present in those videos (including elements of physical violence, which just can't be fake in general), as well as the bizarre propensity to humiliate their own children (the Disney poop-smearing thing), I think it's at the very least necessary to punch down on any of these efforts so he remains in obscurity and so he his fans remain the subject of constant ridicule.

Last edited:

Fourfivesix

kiwifarms.net
I'm positive you're not Mike because Mike's grammar is far worse than that, possibly as a result of a lack of adequate education.

But since you're new, talking about stupid or dangerous people is kind of this forum's schtick. In Mike's case, he's a child abuser who is having his oldest son and some chick who campaigned against him act as agents on his own behalf to redeem, or at least clear the DaddyOFive name.

Considering the type of shit that was present in those videos (including elements of physical violence, which just can't be fake in general), as well as the bizarre propensity to humiliate their own children (the Disney poop-smearing thing), I think it's at the very least necessary to punch down on any of these efforts so he remains in obscurity and so he his fans remain the subject of constant ridicule.
1. I’m not Michael or Heather, that uneducated, irresponsible, immature, narcissistic, egotistical college frat boy in a thirty-eight-year-old man’s body and his fat cunt wife can go fuck themselves for the way they treated their children.

2. You’re right; we shouldn’t forget what Michael did, particularly since he doesn’t believe he did anything wrong or care about anyone but himself. My comment was more personal; I personally am sick of him and his narcissistic, immature, attention-seeking behavior.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Michael even worth talking on this forum or at all anymore? His children are safe, the controversy’s long over, no one really pays much attention to him anymore, and he doesn’t produce anything of substance. What’s the point in continuing to lambaste him?
Basically, as long as he or someone relevant to him keeps yammering publicly, someone might want to discuss it here.

Sometimes cows do drop off entirely and their threads are indeed shut down. Not common, but it happens.

It might happen with Mike at some point, we'll see.

ScrapCrap32

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2210309

Jake’s going to release a video with actual BTS from some of the videos, in this clip he shows BTS from the home invasion prank, the one where they activated the alarm and made Mike think there was a home invader.

I’m kind of conflicted about this. On one hand, in the video, they actually activated their alarm, which caused text message alerts to go to their phones (you can hear a boing after the alarm goes off in the video, that’s Heather’s ringtone), Mike was mad about them setting off the alarm, and they say that the police came and reprimanded them for setting off their alarm. I’m not sure how these two scenarios could coexist, maybe it’s possible they filmed fake BTS after the fact?

When Jake drops his video (on Sunday, according to the IG comments), I’ll take a look. This opens up a new can of worms because I’m genuinely curious to see how any of these other videos could be faked.

Speaking of the IG comments, the DO5 fans are celebrating this as some victory against the “haters” when they haven’t shown any of the abuse against Cody was fake or scripted. Even if they have BTS of Cody, I don’t know if they’re even legally allowed to share it.

We’ll see.
"GUYS, THE ALARM GUN PRANK WAS FAKED!"

Don't you love how they moved the goal post? Like no shit it was faked, everybody already knew that. They can't show any "staged" video of cody and emma because they were literally beating the shit out of them. Fucking hicks, man.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
"GUYS, THE ALARM GUN PRANK WAS FAKED!"

Don't you love how they moved the goal post? Like no shit it was faked, everybody already knew that. They can't show any "staged" video of cody and emma because they were literally beating the shit out of them. Fucking hicks, man.
Personally I thought a lot of that shit was real, because of the unfakeable violence (laid out below), the constant camera fuckups that would normally constitute a failed take, and they tend to make it obvious when they're "scripting" videos. In the case of the home invasion prank, they actually set off their alarm and Heather's phone rang just as it went off, and I think we all know that Mike and Heather aren't the smartest people alive, documenting all these videos as if it's an OK thing to do.

Heck, I still think a lot of the videos are real, their recent claims that everything is 100% fake isn't convincing. All they have to prove it are irrelevant BTS videos and videos of the kids either being spoken to by the parents or a therapist. And since they like to claim that their kids are world-class actors, the fact that in those videos they're insisting that the videos are fake are, well...

Hell, for all we know, these BTS might have even been filmed the day after to have a decent coverup in case they get heat for it. Though I suppose that would beg the question of where the other coverup faked BTS would be, which we obviously know doesn't exist.

It's pretty hard to fake kicking a little kid in the nuts, throwing him into the floor, twice, causing him to bleed, crushing him with a mini couch, and getting punched. Just to name a few.

As a sidenote, I've pointed this out to their fans, but their response is "yeah well that's just normal fighting between siblings!", completely missing the points that I'm trying to get across -

Firstly, if these videos are faked, then how is the violence between the siblings fake?

Secondly, what justifies Mike holding the camera, laughing at, and egging on the kids that are bullying Cody as it's going on?

Of course I'm pretty certain the Farms has rules against bullying children, so I probably shouldn't go too hard at their fans, given that not a single "sane" one of them is above 13 right now.

There's something else to be said about their adult fans though.

Last edited:

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hell, for all we know, these BTS might have even been filmed the day after to have a decent coverup in case they get heat for it. Though I suppose that would beg the question of where the other coverup faked BTS would be, which we obviously know doesn't exist.

It's pretty hard to fake kicking a little kid in the nuts, throwing him into the floor, twice, causing him to bleed, crushing him with a mini couch, and getting punched. Just to name a few.
Exactly my thoughts.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
Secondly, what justifies Mike holding the camera, laughing at, and egging on the kids that are bullying Cody as it's going on?
You know, just to add on this - the most hilarious response I've ever gotten while using this point when dunking on a DO5 fan was "Well what is he supposed to do? His hands are full!"

You know, as if holding a camera is more important than the wellbeing of your kid. Why don't you guys tell me if you would break up a fight between your kids or hold the camera for a solid minute in this situation?

Never forget that people who still support DaddyOFive are doing so because they love listening to Cody getting abused, screaming, and crying. They're absolute sociopaths who are using this bullshit moralizing argument of "stop tearing this family apart!" in order to justify their disgusting interests.

I know it might be senseless to get so riled up about the Martins and their supporters a good four years since the situation blew up but shit dude. I really can't stand them. I think you can excuse a dude for being Mad on the Internet over them, especially with them attempting to come back. Lol