Dramacow Michael Christopher Martin & Heather Lynn Martin /DaddyOFive/MommyOFive/FamilyOFive / MikeMartin1982 - now DaddyOZero, serving 5 years probation for child neglect, doesn't know when to quit

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

• Cody

Votes: 915 75.2%
  • Jake

Votes: 219 18.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 24 2.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Emma

Votes: 35 2.9%

• Total voters

StickFruit

#FreeMarty2022
kiwifarms.net
Ick. Can you believe this faggot? And find me an uglier family, I'll wait. At least the baby is cute but probably not for long.

Edited to fix typo. But yeah these people suck.

Of course, gotta make up for the loss of their best money-makers, after all.

Hopefully the poor thing gets a better raising than the others, but expecting even an ounce of introspection and self-reflection from these hick fucks is probably asking a little too much. Just make sure to come back here in 2028 when they start beating that one for clicks too :(

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net

Jake's video is out, and as expected, it does a lot to prove very little. It doesn't show that any of the videos with physical violence was fake, just that the home invasion prank and a few others involving destruction and the kids crying were fake, just as I predicted. Funnily enough, Jake links Mike's social media in the description.

Of course, the comments are singing his praises, saying things like "Oh damn the haters are goin down!", evidently not realizing that they haven't shown proof the violence was fake. I also think Jake's moderating his comment section and leaving comments up to approval.
I'm not even sure that this video proves that these two videos were fake;

1. Jacob says that he can't "show [us] the entire [video]", because, at least according to him, that might seem boring, but without showing us the entirety of the footage, it's hard to believe that this home intrusion prank was fake, or that they didn't just record some extra "behind the scenes" BS on the end. How do we know, then, that he didn't just take random clips from the footage and arrange them in this particular order to make it look like they were fake?

2. On the video that they did with KidBehindACamera (Michael Green): I don't fully believe Alex when he says that he was able to fake tears back when the DaddyOFive channel was active, because, well, he's still living with his egotistical, narcissistic, attention-seeking, piece-of-shit stepfather Mikey Martin, and, second of all, Jake only shows us clips from the entirety of the recording that they did with Michael and Bridgette. Again, how do we know that Jacob didn't just arrange these clips into that order to make it look fake?

Jesus fucking Christ, Michael and Heather's attempts to regain fame and credibility is beyond pathetic, it's absolutely ridiculous. They seem to have roped their blind-sheep cult followers (er, I mean, fans) into it, too. I found these YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKK1FXlFlgi0zgKIMivCa8g/videos and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9re6VsG7gZmRMCiFzpYlQ/videos, containing some of the previously posted videos in which Emma and Cody cry about the fact that their biological mother wants them back, which, as mentioned before in this thread, DOESN'T ACTUALLY FUCKING PROVE ANYTHING. Emma and Cody are likely only acting like that because DickheadOGofuckyourself and his fat cunt of a wife made them do it, or they don't want to get in trouble.

Sidenote:
1. If any of you were looking forward to a Michael and Heather Martin chimp out, this is probably the closest to a chimp out from them we'll ever see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlRWR-b1s-o
2. How long before we see Jake Martin end up in prison?

Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net

1. Jacob says that he can't "show [us] the entire [video]", because, at least according to him, that might seem boring, but without showing us the entirety of the footage, it's hard to believe that this home intrusion prank was fake, or that they didn't just record some extra "behind the scenes" BS on the end. How do we know, then, that he didn't just take random clips from the footage and arrange them in this particular order to make it look like they were fake?

2. On the video that they did with KidBehindACamera (Michael Green): I don't fully believe Alex when he says that he was able to fake tears back when the DaddyOFive channel was active, because, well, he's still living with his egotistical, narcissistic, attention-seeking, piece-of-shit stepfather Mikey Martin, and, second of all, Jake only shows us clips from the entirety of the recording that they did with Michael and Bridgette. Again, how do we know that Jacob didn't just arrange these clips into that order to make it look fake?

Jesus fucking Christ, Michael and Heather's attempts to regain fame and credibility is beyond pathetic, it's absolutely ridiculous. They seem to have roped their blind-sheep cult followers (er, I mean, fans) into it, too. I found these YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKK1FXlFlgi0zgKIMivCa8g/videos and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9re6VsG7gZmRMCiFzpYlQ/videos, containing some of the previously posted videos in which Emma and Cody cry about the fact that their biological mother wants them back, which, as mentioned before in this thread, DOESN'T ACTUALLY FUCKING PROVE ANYTHING. Emma and Cody are likely only acting like that because DickheadOGofuckyourself and his fat cunt of a wife made them do it, or they don't want to get in trouble.

Sidenote:
1. If any of you were looking forward to a Michael and Heather Martin chimp out, this is probably the closest to a chimp out from them we'll ever see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlRWR-b1s-o

That chimpout video is the Fartin Martins at their finest.

The Iconoclast

Hippity Hoppity
kiwifarms.net

Sidenote:
I'll admit I said they definitely were fake a bit prematurely, because thinking about it afterwards made me figure that there were instances in which they recorded BTS videos in order to cover their backs. At the same time, if they HAD BTS videos of the particularly violent videos, those would go a very long way to prove their innocence. Alas...

I've also gone over why their videos generally felt low-effort and badly recorded and that they would, to any vlogger taking themselves seriously, have reshot a bunch of segments that were messed up and left in the final videos. Check that out in this post, first paragraph

Also, I'm aware that Mike claims the kids (especially Alex) can cry on command. Yet, funnily enough, in one of those newer videos they released using Chambers, when Mike asks Alex to cry on the spot, he isn't even able to. Around 9:40 in this video.

Who would've thought?

The full drive is here btw

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net
I'll admit I said they definitely were fake a bit prematurely, because thinking about it afterwards made me figure that there were instances in which they recorded BTS videos in order to cover their backs. At the same time, if they HAD BTS videos of the particularly violent videos, those would go a very long way to prove their innocence. Alas...

I've also gone over why their videos generally felt low-effort and badly recorded and that they would, to any vlogger taking themselves seriously, have reshot a bunch of segments that were messed up and left in the final videos. Check that out in this post, first paragraph

Also, I'm aware that Mike claims the kids (especially Alex) can cry on command. Yet, funnily enough, in one of those newer videos they released using Chambers, when Mike asks Alex to cry on the spot, he isn't even able to. Around 9:40 in this video.

Who would've thought?

The full drive is here btw
What do you mean when you say “prematurely”, i.e. do you mean when the controversy was going on or nowadays with the unreleased videos, and are you implying with the second paragraph that you hold the videos to be real? I’m having trouble following you.

The Iconoclast

Hippity Hoppity
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean when you say “prematurely”, i.e. do you mean when the controversy was going on or nowadays with the unreleased videos, and are you implying with the second paragraph that you hold the videos to be real? I’m having trouble following you.
I mean that as soon as I saw the video of Jake showing the "BTS" I assumed it was legitimate BTS without the possibility that they deliberately filmed it after the fact to be able to cover themselves, since pointing a gun at your son, even as part of a prank, isn't a good look at all, hence prematurely. Heck, the home invasion prank COULD still be staged, but it's still really sus to me that THAT was the ONLY video they had actual BTS of.

I do hold that the videos are real. What I was saying is that they didn't have any BTS for any of their other videos, like the Ink prank, the Booger prank, Microwaved Pokemon Cards, or any of the videos where the kids are wailing and/or getting hurt. Additionally, their videos were too low-effort and amateurish to be considered "staged", since there are a number of camera and filming fuckups throughout the videos (mainly on the part of the kids) that would normally constitute a failed take or would have been either left out or reshot.

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net
I mean that as soon as I saw the video of Jake showing the "BTS" I assumed it was legitimate BTS without the possibility that they deliberately filmed it after the fact to be able to cover themselves, since pointing a gun at your son, even as part of a prank, isn't a good look at all, hence prematurely. Heck, the home invasion prank COULD still be staged, but it's still really sus to me that THAT was the ONLY video they had actual BTS of.

I do hold that the videos are real. What I was saying is that they didn't have any BTS for any of their other videos, like the Ink prank, the Booger prank, Microwaved Pokemon Cards, or any of the videos where the kids are wailing and/or getting hurt. Additionally, their videos were too low-effort and amateurish to be considered "staged", since there are a number of camera and filming fuckups throughout the videos (mainly on the part of the kids) that would normally constitute a failed take or would have been either left out or reshot.
Okay, I see what you’re saying, I must have misread “I’ll admit I said” as “I’ll admit they said”, I don’t know how to read half the time, lol. I think that, given the lengths that Michael was willing to go to for likes and YouTube views and revenue, he was willing to do literally anything in a video, save deliberately killing someone, including showing himself reacting to a “home intruder” with a gun, which, regardless of whether a prank is involved or not, seems like an at least somewhat natural reaction to me.

The Iconoclast

Hippity Hoppity
kiwifarms.net
The Martin Boys channel (rather predictably) changed its name to The Martin Family and they've picked up vlogging again -

(Interestingly still has "The Martin Boys" in the cover image)

1635834362598.png

I see they've gone against their initial wishes and have started featuring their new kid a bit more and more. The video I personally watched (again, predictably) was "Prank on Dad goes WRONG", which, in classic Martin style, is clickbaity garbage in which the namesake of the video happens for 2-3 minutes in a much longer vlog. The new kid is shown off quite a bit, but from my skimming, it doesn't seem like Mike is up to his old pranking tricks with this one. At least, not at the moment. Mike's also gained a significant amount of weight, which is also really funny to me, because the dude made it a point to show off his personal gym equipment in the older videos.

Correct me if I'm wrong, by the way, but isn't Mike barred from having a youtube channel? And yet he's controlling the camera on some of these videos like he used to back during DaddyOFive?

On one hand, I really want to believe that Mike learned from his mistakes with Cody and isn't going to do anything overly cruel to this kid. On the other hand, they tried to clear their names not even half a year ago and absolve themselves of any wrongdoing, indicating that they didn't believe they did anything wrong in the first place.

I'll keep an eye on the channel, assuming it doesn't get nuked like FamilyOFive did, and update with anything particularly interesting. Again, I hope there won't be anything to report.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thousands of views?? 10K views??? Who still wants to watch this garbage family? Just go to your local buffet-style restaurant (Golden Corral is the favorite in my region) and watch to your heart's content, you'll see plenty of trash like the Martins and you'll even get to stuff your face with sugar and lard.

The Iconoclast

Hippity Hoppity
kiwifarms.net
Thousands of views?? 10K views??? Who still wants to watch this garbage family? Just go to your local buffet-style restaurant (Golden Corral is the favorite in my region) and watch to your heart's content, you'll see plenty of trash like the Martins and you'll even get to stuff your face with sugar and lard.
They have around 60k subs so the fact that 1/6 to 1/3 of their audience is really bizarre, there are a lot of people who seem to be dedicated to keeping up with their antics. Unless they're botting, but Mike isn't that smart. Lol

It's always going to be weird to me that supporting and defending convicted child abusers who willfully documented their own abuse and neglect is the hill that their fans want to die on. Four and a half years later and I still can't wrap my head around their supporters and fans. The only real justification is that they're preteens, but if we're being honest here, not all of them are, which is both scary and creepy.

Last edited:

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net
The Martin Boys channel (rather predictably) changed its name to The Martin Family and they've picked up vlogging again -

(Interestingly still has "The Martin Boys" in the cover image)

View attachment 2680334

I see they've gone against their initial wishes and have started featuring their new kid a bit more and more. The video I personally watched (again, predictably) was "Prank on Dad goes WRONG", which, in classic Martin style, is clickbaity garbage in which the namesake of the video happens for 2-3 minutes in a much longer vlog. The new kid is shown off quite a bit, but from my skimming, it doesn't seem like Mike is up to his old pranking tricks with this one. At least, not at the moment. Mike's also gained a significant amount of weight, which is also really funny to me, because the dude made it a point to show off his personal gym equipment in the older videos.

Correct me if I'm wrong, by the way, but isn't Mike barred from having a youtube channel? And yet he's controlling the camera on some of these videos like he used to back during DaddyOFive?

On one hand, I really want to believe that Mike learned from his mistakes with Cody and isn't going to do anything overly cruel to this kid. On the other hand, they tried to clear their names not even half a year ago and absolve themselves of any wrongdoing, indicating that they didn't believe they did anything wrong in the first place.

I'll keep an eye on the channel, assuming it doesn't get nuked like FamilyOFive did, and update with anything particularly interesting. Again, I hope there won't be anything to report.
I don’t think he’s banned from having a YouTube channel, but rather from posting videos or photos of his two biological children from his first marriage, Emma and Cody, although I don’t think he really gives a fuck about them anymore.

I don’t know if he and Heather would treat their toddler son, Mikey (Michael James Martin), the same way that they treated Emma and Cody, although I wouldn’t put much of anything past them. Michael seemed to treat them like shit because they were his children from a previous marriage who he had, let’s face it, little to no connection to and he thought they were problem children because they both have disabilities (ODD for Cody, mild Cerebral Palsy and ADHD for Emma, Rose mentions this in the livestream with Chambers).

I’m really not surprised that they decided to rebrand to “The Martin Family”, these white trash fucks are desperate as ever for fame and attention. According to one of their newer videos, Heather’s even pregnant again, to which I say in true DaddyOFive-style, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY PROCREATING FOR?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEIR HEADS?!” Let’s hope to God they treat the little ones better than they treated Emma and Cody.

From The Uncanny Valley

suffering is existence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think he’s banned from having a YouTube channel, but rather from posting videos or photos of his two biological children from his first marriage, Emma and Cody, although I don’t think he really gives a fuck about them anymore.

I don’t know if he and Heather would treat their toddler son, Mikey (Michael James Martin), the same way that they treated Emma and Cody, although I wouldn’t put much of anything past them. Michael seemed to treat them like shit because they were his children from a previous marriage who he had, let’s face it, little to no connection to and he thought they were problem children because they both have disabilities (ODD for Cody, mild Cerebral Palsy and ADHD for Emma, Rose mentions this in the livestream with Chambers).

I’m really not surprised that they decided to rebrand to “The Martin Family”, these white trash fucks are desperate as ever for fame and attention. According to one of their newer videos, Heather’s even pregnant again, to which I say in true DaddyOFive-style, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY PROCREATING FOR?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEIR HEADS?!” Let’s hope to God they treat the little ones better than they treated Emma and Cody.
The thrill of control over sentient beings.

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net
Actual Marylanders differ on whether they're the south of the North or the north of the South based on where in Maryland they live. Even our accent is an ungodly mix of northern and southern.

We are truly the Old Line state.
I know that this is four years late and somewhat irrelevant, but Maryland is not in the south. We stayed in the Union during the Civil War and have voted liberal/Democratic* in seventeen of the last twenty-eight presidential elections (1912-2020); we last voted for a Republican in 1988. We have had a majority Democratic congressional delegation since 1959 and both of our senators since 1986 have been Democrats, and we’ve had a liberal* as a governor for sixty-eight of the last ninety-five years (seventy-five if you include Larry Hogan; he’s more of a centrist than someone who leans towards either side).

*Around the 1920s and 1930s, the Democratic and Republican parties switched places, with the former becoming the main liberal party and the latter the main conservative party.

Speaking of north and south, there’s something funny I noticed: Michael’s second wife, Amy, says he was born and raised in/around Baltimore (see Nick Monroe’s first article and the interview Amy did after Michael and Heather lost custody of Emma and Cody: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUtgjqRqGA&feature=youtu.be), yet the dude talks and sounds like he’s from the Deep South, e.g. Georgia/Alabama. Maybe his parents (Audrey Martin/Charles Briton) were from the south, maybe he just talks that way because he’s an uneducated, white trash idiot, I don’t know. Probably the latter.

WITH A ROLLING PIN!

Flatten to desired thickness...
kiwifarms.net
I'm very late to this but does anyone have that clip where Cody was trying to hang onto some boards under his bed while the dad was trying to pull him out and the mom was yelling "YOU'RE GONNA BREAK YOUR BEEEEEEEEEDDD!!!" Idk why but that moment was always hilarious to me and I've been trying to find it for a while.

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net
I'm very late to this but does anyone have that clip where Cody was trying to hang onto some boards under his bed while the dad was trying to pull him out and the mom was yelling "YOU'RE GONNA BREAK YOUR BEEEEEEEEEDDD!!!" Idk why but that moment was always hilarious to me and I've been trying to find it for a while.
1. It’s around 13:30 or so in this video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5iyhm8

2. I don’t know if I would consider that moment funny, given the emotionally and psychologically abusive nature of the video.

The Iconoclast

Hippity Hoppity
kiwifarms.net
1. It’s around 13:30 or so in this video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5iyhm8

2. I don’t know if I would consider that moment funny, given the emotionally and psychologically abusive nature of the video.
Well, to be fair, Heather's bizarre landwhale shrieks are kind of funny. Especially when Cody (accidentally) pulls out a big wooden part of his bed and hits her on the foot, causing her to yelp in pain.

See, it's funny when it happens to abusers. Not so much when it happens to abused kids.

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net
Well, to be fair, Heather's bizarre landwhale shrieks are kind of funny. Especially when Cody (accidentally) pulls out a big wooden part of his bed and hits her on the foot, causing her to yelp in pain.

See, it's funny when it happens to abusers. Not so much when it happens to abused kids.
I do have to admit, hearing that bitch screech is (at times) at least somewhat funny, although, in the context of the videos, the negative vibes far outweigh the positive ones. Even abusive white trash rednecks have their funny moments.

Sidenote: I’m not trying to be sexist, but is it just me, or does she always look and sound like she’s on her period?

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I do have to admit, hearing that bitch screech is (at times) at least somewhat funny, although, in the context of the videos, the negative vibes far outweigh the positive ones. Even abusive white trash rednecks have their funny moments.

Sidenote: I’m not trying to be sexist, but is it just me, or does she always look and sound like she’s on her period?
It's because she's fat, fat people are constantly inflamed. And her natural disposition is being a bitch.