Dramacow Michael Christopher Martin & Heather Lynn Martin /DaddyOFive/MommyOFive/FamilyOFive / MikeMartin1982 - now DaddyOOne, serving 5 years probation for child neglect, doesn't know when to quit

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

• Cody

Votes: 935 75.3%
  • Jake

Votes: 222 17.9%
  • Ryan

Votes: 26 2.1%
  • Alex

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Emma

Votes: 35 2.8%

• Total voters

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net
He already is :c
I don’t think he’s being abused, at least not right now. I don’t know if Michael and Heather would treat Mikey the way they treated Emma and Cody, see my post here for a further explanation. What I can predict, however, is that he will likely be told the Martins’ version of the story of what happened to DaddyOFive, not the version that Mike and Heather are too shitheaded to admit is legitimate.

Quick sidenote: The lad seems unfortunately to have a slight speech delay, he speaks less clearly than I would expect a three-ish-year-old child to speak. Does anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think he’s being abused, at least not right now. I don’t know if Michael and Heather would treat Mikey the way they treated Emma and Cody, see my post here for a further explanation. What I can predict, however, is that he will likely be told the Martins’ version of the story of what happened to DaddyOFive, not the version that Mike and Heather are too shitheaded to admit is legitimate.

Quick sidenote: The lad seems unfortunately to have a slight speech delay, he speaks less clearly than I would expect a three-ish-year-old child to speak. Does anyone else notice this, or is it just me?
I mean, he and all the other kids his age were isolated during a major formative period of their lives. That, and his parents aren’t exactly eloquent themselves.

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
Why are they not marked as horrorcows?
DaddyoNone.jpg
Just look at the dad.

Last edited:

strawberrygermans

kiwifarms.net
Why are they not marked as horrorcows?
View attachment 3436244
Just look at the dad.
1. The categorization is more about what he’s doing now, namely, trying desperately to regain the attention and fame he once enjoyed, even though everyone/most people know that he’s an attention-seeking, narcissistic, egotistical, selfish, inappropriately behaving, uneducated, child abusing, idiotic, mentally fucked-up, white trash shithead with Mommy issues.

2. His actions nowadays don’t keep with those of pedophiles, despite the fact that he looks like a pedophile on the internet.