• Sponsored by Kraken Rum.

Michael Christopher Martin / Mike Martin / DaddyOFive / MikeMartin1982Child abuse poorly disguised as YouTube pranks, you're all haters!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by InLivingTuna, Apr 18, 2017 at 3:39 PM.

?

Which kid is going to shoot up their school first?

1. Cody

288 vote(s)
    89.4%
  2. Jake

10 vote(s)
    3.1%
  3. Ryan

3 vote(s)
    0.9%
  4. Alex

7 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. Emma

14 vote(s)
    4.3%
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    DICKPICSRUS

DICKPICSRUS Gamergate did 11/9

kiwifarms.net

1. he treats his dogs better than his own kids

• Feels Feels x 5
    DICKPICSRUS

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's true he treats his dogs with more respect.

But if I think about it, I feel like the mom is worse. The dad comes off as woefully immature but the mother seems just horribly vindictive.

Watching the Disney Land video, the dad seems legitimately disappointed that they decided not to being Cody (I'm not legitimizing his abuse with this, just that he seems to have a conscience somewhere deep down). But the mother doesn't even want to give Cody the time of day and thinks that ostracizing him will somehow fix him. You can see this attitude in other videos where she yells "you're the only one in this family that can't take a joke."

She's probably slipped more under the radar because this is mostly over the DaddyoFive account and not the MommyoFive account.

She still had some videos up, including the break in prank where the father was at risk of shooting one of his kids. It's just a prank, bro.
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCHckarmEbuCogN98ezY2oSQ

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Erica

Erica resident shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  3. Keep in mind that they live in the South. The South doesn't give a fuck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I havn't seen this video in the archives or that was posted but here you go reuploaded

A child might be potentially showing the signs of mental injury if he or she:

Is excessively withdrawn, fearful, or anxious about doing something wrong
    Demonstrates extremes in behavior (extremely compliant or extremely demanding; extremely passive or extremely aggressive)
    Does not seem to be attached to the parent or caregiver
    Demonstrates a noticeable decline in cognitive abilities

http://dhr.maryland.gov/child-protective-services/reporting-suspected-child-abuse-or-neglect/

That wiggle what did Cody do at 7:50 anyone good at psychology

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    DICKPICSRUS

kiwifarms.net
  5. In any case, he treats him like a stray dog & very obviously singles him out among the bunch. It very much smells like a "he followed me home" type of relationship. Probably because the other half of his genes don't belong to his current ho.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid This will all end in tears, I just know it.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Tantruming

He has pops at Emma too, probably for that reason. Although it's more likely that it's because they don't look like him, like the eldest 3 do.

• Agree Agree x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. The perfect opportunity to archive an entire library to Dailymotion & I miss the entirety of it by, what, a day?

• Feels Feels x 4
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
  8. Got a link to your archive? I'm assuming it's Youtube.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. It makes me sad that I actually expected a fleet of people rushing in to defend it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
  10. During that video she even says Cody would just bring everyone else down. Who says this about a kid? Even if it's not your own. And I assume the kids watch all the videos. Imagine if Cody saw his stepmom say that. That's fucking awful.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  11. A depressingly large amount of people.

• Feels Feels x 5
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
  12. Given that she outright told him "I love you, but I don't like you." in one video, I doubt it would even be much of a surprise or different from how he's treated every day. She's a straight up Disney evil step-mother who resents "the gingers" because they aren't hers.

Michael would never be a good father in any sense of the word, but he comes off as just thoughtless bully. His wife's targeted vindictiveness towards her stepchildren is another thing entirely.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Michael is the only one between the two with even a modicum of redeemability. He's a self-unaware hick, the kind who thinks anything he does is a good idea. His landwhale is a malicious piece of shit. When she says "It'd be funny if them gingers fell down them there steps" he has to point out "What? No."

She actually said something so heinous that it took him aback, prompting him to set the record straight. It makes me wonder how much of a shitheel Michael wouldn't be if his wife wasn't enabling him.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
  14. Idk if anyone has posted this here yet but this is by far the most informative video that I've found on this family of inbred hicks

All the other videos I've seen basically just show the same three clips over and over again for ad money

• Informative Informative x 15
    #556 CK Official, Apr 21, 2017 at 7:56 AM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 8:02 AM
    CK Official

CK Official cute kitten

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 8
    1911JD

1911JD You can't run from yourself forever.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Part of what's so disturbing about this one is that it seems like Cody is accused of everything in the hopes that something sticks.

"This is the paper from last week!"
    "Um, no it's not..."
    "...You were scraping your arm?!"

How could you think it was the paper from last week if new events were clearly detailed on it? Or does it seriously take Daddy two minutes to read a sentence?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.