Michael Green / KidBehindACamera / The Angry Grandpa Show - Enormous Manbaby with family issues. Standing on the grave of AGP. Clickbaiter extraordinaire.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
Meet Michael Green, a landwhale redneck who is pretty much the diet coke version of Boogie2988. He is a manbaby hailing from Charleston, SC, who got famous by filming his father (Charles Green Jr, the Angry Grandpa) and his extreme reactions, as seen in videos like this.

After being hired by Break (A precursor to youtube, essentially. Mostly for pranks and silly videos), the Green family would move on up in the world, eventually gathering a huge amount of followers. Michael would start his own vlog channel, usually updating it everyday.

The Green family is known on the internet for behaving like, well.. As you would expect mentally ill trailer-park trash to act. There are several notable incidents involving the Green family, such as the Charlie chill saga (Charlie Green was a druggie and raging alcoholic, and brother to Michael.)

This is Michael's side of the story (Also, lul, Boogie is the top comment in the comments section.)

Another example is Jennifer, who is basically your average trailer-park whore (Has FOUR kids, and no actual stable marriage. Even Angry Grandpa said she liked men more than her kids)

To give you an idea, at the 18 minute mark in this phone interview, it shows what AGP thinks of his daughter. (He thought she would never straighten out)

Speaking of this interview, it's mainly about the brutal details of AGP's divorce with Tina (His original wife). Mental illness seems to be a huge part of everyone in the Green family, if this phone interview is to be believed (Parts of it are true, but the rest is unverifiable as far as I know).

I don't speak of Kimberly because there's not much to say. She keeps a low internet profile and has a husband and kids, there's really not much else.

Michael himself is known for acting like a huge manbaby, to where even his fans are tired of it. Bridgette, his girlfriend, is just as obnoxious as him.

Look at the top comments of this video if you don't believe that the fans are tired of his shit. Michael loves to use the excuse of his Dad's death for his shitty behavior (For the first couple of months, that would be reasonable, but as of writing AGP has been dead for 7 months, having died in mid-december of 2017)

You can see many of these sorts of videos on his channel. Clickbaity, obnoxious, and completely stupid.

It looks as though the original intent was to use the AGP channel to upload his own stuff after AGP died, but the first attempts at doing this were met with extreme criticism. Videos such as this are a perfect example (Look in the comments)

Also, initially, a few months after his father's death, Michael released a music video (Decent quality, actually) which would normally be a touching gesture. It still could be seen as such, but the problem is that he made another one. (Boogie1488 is in the comments, doing his usual attention whoring bullshit.). Why is this a problem? Because this one is just milking his death for views and money (Not that he wasn't doing that already)

Now, Boogie has been blowing up on Kiwifarms recently, as more and more of his disgusting and disingenuous behavior is discovered. He was actually pretty close to Michael, and still is as far as I know. Posts like this one from 2014 are an example.

https://archive.md/Mg4vk

Or this one: https://archive.md/GK2nv

Quick note to Null, I have all of these videos downloaded to my drive, incase Michael tries to DFE.

Edit: Added tweets of Michael harassing and shit-talking his fans.

Michael is now also known for harassing any criticizers and is also friends with Keemstar..

He's friends with Boogie AND Keemstar. What kind of a scumbag person do you have to be to be friends with BOTH of these epeople?

Michael doesn't care what his fans thinks.

Also, Michael berating a fan by saying he's full of unwarranted self-importance (Right back at you, fatass) after he apparently criticized Michael. Michael incited harassment against said fan, so the OP of the original tweet is deleted.

So, in a nutshell, Michael doesn't give a shit about his fans or what they want, and will harass them (And incite his fans to as well) for criticizing him.

Edit: This is the motherload of all tweets, coming from him.

This is in response to YautjaBabe accusing him of using clickbait. Michael, you are a cunt and Angry Grandpa would be fucking ashamed of you.

Another addition as of 7/11/2018. The clickbait is so bad in Michael's videos that someone created a dedicated time stamp and summary page of his videos. These are pretty negative in tone, for obvious reasons. https://www.facebook.com/Sams-Summaries-213934179192988/

Links

Michael's Social Media

https://twitter.com/Lyricoldrap
https://www.facebook.com/KidbehindacameraYT
https://www.instagram.com/kidbehindacamera/?hl=en

Bridgette Social Media

https://twitter.com/BridgetteWest
https://www.instagram.com/princessbridgettewest/?hl=en
https://www.facebook.com/bridgette.nicole2

Youtube pages

https://www.youtube.com/KidBehindAcamera (Michael's vlogs)
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAngryGrandpaShow (Main channel)

Last edited:
S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
I'm uncomfortable with the fact that this grandpa character shares his acronym with that nasty troon fetish. I'm also uncomfortable with this grey haired man calling himself "kid."
About how old is he? He looks prematurely aged.
Edit: Looks a lot younger when you can't see the hair.
BB3ZWFOD_400x400.jpg

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
I'm uncomfortable with the fact that this grandpa character shares his acronym with that nasty troon fetish. I'm also uncomfortable with this grey haired man calling himself "kid."
View attachment 487998
Michael is 31.

But yeah, I've kind of been waiting for this thread for a long time. Here's some personal highlights.

Mike admits to attempting to get a UPS driver to deliver a prank bomb package to AGP:
Mike films himself lecturing his nephew Daddy0fFive style because he's acting out in school.
(He actually promoted D05 before that whole debacle went down so you can add them along with Boogie to the trailer park ratking).

Another thing about Michael & Bridgette is they've been talking about dieting for like a year now but every video they're at a fast food joint. If they keep it up they'll be fatter than Boogie.

Michael's brother Charlie was actually a way more entertaining vlogger and would constantly throw down internet bloodsports whenever he got drunk, but it ended when his threats became violent. (He still vlogs but he's got a girlfriend now who seems to keep him under control for the most part). A YouTuber by the name of TheCopperCabber (Not actually coppercab) has done some excellent videos archiving Charlie's downward spiral. It's honestly on the level of geno samuel's documentaries imo.

Last edited:

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bridgette actually used to be kinda cute. Not a 10 or anything, but decent enough by trailer trash standards. Then she started ballooning into a landwhale like her boyfriend.
bridgette then.jpeg
bridgette now.png
Speaking of which, they met when she was 16 and he was 21...

There are also some videos out there from back when AGP was still alive in which AGP tells stories about Michael acting like a cow during his childhood. For example, Michael never changed his shirts, peed in the corner of his room because he was afraid of ghosts, and would shit his pants because he was too lazy to get up to go to the bathroom. I'm not sure if these things really happened or if they were just embellishing to be funny, but given everything that's known about Michael, I don't have trouble believing it at all.

Last edited:

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
This is another example of how bad his hygiene is.

View attachment 487998
He shares a gene with his Father where his hair greys extremely prematurely (He was already getting grey hair in his 20s. Charlie also shares this gene)

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TL;DW Angry Grandpa's mother died on Christmas. AGP took the tree down because he "didn't feel like Christmas" anymore. Michael was a child at the time and only cared about his Christmas presents even after being told his grandma died.

To be fair, he did express remorse for this in another video, but only after people called him out on it.

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
TL;DW Angry Grandpa's mother died on Christmas. AGP took the tree down because he "didn't feel like Christmas" anymore. Michael was a child at the time and only cared about his Christmas presents even after being told his grandma died.

To be fair, he did express remorse for this in another video, but only after people called him out on it.
Yeah, but in the defense of that, most children don't understand the gravity and finality of someone dying. They usually have yet to experience any loss that severe that is close to them.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
I think there's no way he would delete anything since it's all about the money. Nobody started watching the videos for him, they all watched to see Angry Grandpa. With his unfortunate passing Michael manufactures conflict with other Youtube personalities, his family, whoever, combined with clickbait to try and save his dying channel.

He's petty enough to call out individuals on Twitter and Youtube who make negative comments and his minion followers all go to attack them so if this thread did come to his attention I'm sure he would make a video about it and blow it way out of proportion and threaten to leave the internet for the 5000th time.

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
He's petty enough to call out individuals on Twitter and Youtube who make negative comments and his minion followers all go to attack them so if this thread did come to his attention I'm sure he would make a video about it and blow it way out of proportion and threaten to leave the internet for the 5000th time.
Find those call-outs and archive that shit, then I will put them in the OP.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Michael throwing a shit-fit back in 2014 after Batista wins the Royal Rumble.

The video was probably staged, but what I want to call attention to is the fact that their house is a complete mess.
I'll point out for a moment that this video (among others) was originally called "Fat Kid Upset Over Royal Rumble 2014". A lot of the videos that were originally entitled "Fat Kid ____" got renamed to shit like "Kid pissed off about healthcare" or "Big Boy ____" etc.
I think it had something to do with shit with the wrong titles getting demonetized so this may have been an attempt to avoid that.

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
I'll point out for a moment that this video (among others) was originally called "Fat Kid Upset Over Royal Rumble 2014". A lot of the videos that were originally entitled "Fat Kid ____" got renamed to shit like "Kid pissed off about healthcare" or "Big Boy ____" etc.
I think it had something to do with shit with the wrong titles getting demonetized so this may have been an attempt to avoid that.
And of course, people were complaining about the click baity nature of these videos.

Michael is completely fucked, to be honest. After he runs out of AGP videos to post, the money will slow to a trickle (It already has) and he will have to get an actual job again.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And of course, people were complaining about the click baity nature of these videos.

Michael is completely fucked, to be honest. After he runs out of AGP videos to post, the money will slow to a trickle (It already has) and he will have to get an actual job again.
Some of the most disliked videos on his channels.

Also this is probably why he's taking his sweet time uploading them, even though he told viewers he'd upload shit "soon", like the missing Fake Bomb Prank from 2012, or that chainsaw shit no one ever knew existed.

Also, cow crossover before either of these guys was outed as a cow:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Find those call-outs and archive that shit, then I will put them in the OP.
Unfortunately the original post this person made was deleted, unsurprisingly due to the amount of harassment I'm sure he received. I remember a recent call-out of a girl too but I haven't found that yet. Will add it if I do.

Anyone not giving ass-pats 100% of the time is not welcome:

And I guess lolcows have to stick together.

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately the original post this person made was deleted, unsurprisingly due to the amount of harassment I'm sure he received. I remember a recent call-out of a girl too but I haven't found that yet. Will add it if I do.

Anyone not giving ass-pats 100% of the time is not welcome:

And I guess lolcows have to stick together.

Added to the OP.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
It isn't really a call-out that he had with that girl but it's fucking disgusting and actually upsets me reading it. Some girl with 20 followers commented on his video entitled "We're Breaking Up" and called it clickbait (which it is) because they didn't break up. Her profile is now private so I cannot see the exact comment, but this is her profile description.

R.I.P Grandpa John 20th January 1938 - 5th December 2017 I love and will miss you more than anything heavens gained another angel. Sleep tight Grandpa.

This was Michael's response to her saying he used clickbait.

What a nasty fucking cunt.

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
It isn't really a call-out that he had with that girl but it's fucking disgusting and actually upsets me reading it. Some girl with 20 followers commented on his video entitled "We're Breaking Up" and called it clickbait (which it is) because they didn't break up. Her profile is now private so I cannot see the exact comment, but this is her profile description.

R.I.P Grandpa John 20th January 1938 - 5th December 2017 I love and will miss you more than anything heavens gained another angel. Sleep tight Grandpa.

This was Michael's response to her saying he used clickbait.

What a nasty fucking cunt.
This rabbit hole gets deeper every day. Holy shit, what a fucking cunt. Well, I added that shit to the OP as well.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Someone actually made a Facebook page summarizing Michael's vlogs and timestamping everything so if there's something worthwhile or Angry Grandpa appears, people can watch it without wasting time on all the clickbait. If you look at the comments replying to the newest video on the official Angry Grandpa facebook page it's 80% people calling him out for clickbait, lying, etc. Yet his channel still somehow continues to gain subscribers steadily.

Someone commented on Michael's post today linking the below page lol

https://www.facebook.com/Sams-Summaries-213934179192988/

Last edited:

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
Someone actually made a Facebook page summarizing Michael's vlogs and timestamping everything so if there's something worthwhile or Angry Grandpa appears, people can watch it without wasting time on all the clickbait. If you look at the comments replying to the newest video on the official Angry Grandpa facebook page it's 80% people calling him out for clickbait, lying, etc. Yet his channel still somehow continues to gain subscribers steadily.

Someone commented on Michael's post today linking the below page lol

https://www.facebook.com/Sams-Summaries-213934179192988/
I want to put this in the OP, if you don't mind.