Michael Green / KidBehindACamera / The Angry Grandpa Show - Enormous Manbaby with family issues. Standing on the grave of AGP. Clickbaiter extraordinaire.

Taint_fairy

kiwifarms.net
Bet they will be using this corona crisis for weeks to come. They will put out videos acting like they - or someone else - have it, all while real people are dying in the hospitals, mark my words

• Horrifying
Reactions: The Last Stand

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bet they will be using this corona crisis for weeks to come. They will put out videos acting like they - or someone else - have it, all while real people are dying in the hospitals, mark my words
your post made me go and check to see if they have done a "____ might have coronavirus" or "___ has coronavirus" or the "I have coronavirus" videos that I would have expected him to have made by now. Surprisingly there is none. Though I did notice they are already clickbaiting with "baby number two" and "Bridgette is pregnant again" videos. Honestly I have never gotten the appeal of the vlog channel. I understood why people liked AGP but never Michael and Bridgette.

Grape_Might

kiwifarms.net
your post made me go and check to see if they have done a "____ might have coronavirus" or "___ has coronavirus" or the "I have coronavirus" videos that I would have expected him to have made by now. Surprisingly there is none. Though I did notice they are already clickbaiting with "baby number two" and "Bridgette is pregnant again" videos. Honestly I have never gotten the appeal of the vlog channel. I understood why people liked AGP but never Michael and Bridgette.
From what i understand, AGP was not as good a man as people believe, he's abused his grandchildren and even made his sister cry at her home. As for Michael and Bridgette, the only loyal ones are kids who don't know any better.

• Agree

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what i understand, AGP was not as good a man as people believe, he's abused his grandchildren and even made his sister cry at her home. As for Michael and Bridgette, the only loyal ones are kids who don't know any better.
Makes sense, I knew AGP was an asshole but I also understood why people liked him. Though his channel got old for me pretty quick, Michael and Bridgette to me have always been boring.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
I saw a post of his a few days ago defending Keemstar because Michael sees him as a friend, which means he can do no wrong and everyone else are just jealous haters or whatever.

Also on YouTube you can't monetize videos regarding Coronavirus which I'm sure is why he hasn't tried to do some stupid prank about it.

If he or Bridgette or somebody they know actually did get the virus, I doubt people would believe them anyway.

Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger

a chill rises from the soil...
kiwifarms.net

Waffle Lover

kiwifarms.net
This was a few months back. Yet another instance of Michael attacking his supporters.
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 8.48.07 PM.png

Also, here's his followers attacking the person mentioned in the Tweet. They also obsess over the individual blocking them.
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 8.51.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 8.54.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 8.55.01 PM.png

It's a shame how Michael and his supporters treat people who voice an opinion that's different from theirs. Immaturity at its finest.

Last edited:
  • Informative

Waffle Lover

kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. I'm not sure Michael and Bridgette would be able to tell anyways. Besides, they have to give the baby to Cindy a majority of the time and let her take care of Mia. I'm sure Cindy could tell.

Totally Awesome

Let's sift some heads!
kiwifarms.net
Suggesting vaccines caused autism is retarded, but the baby being fat and autistic is a legitimate concern. Michael and Bridgette aren't fit to take care of any child, let alone an autistic one... and that kid is gonna have a lot of health problems if she's already obese.
Michael and Bridgette are morbidly obese and can't stop eating. They are going to cause Mia to be obese due to their food addiction.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. 0