Michael Green / KidBehindACamera / The Angry Grandpa Show - Enormous Manbaby with family issues. Standing on the grave of AGP. Clickbaiter extraordinaire.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

theredphantom

kiwifarms.net
Your mannerisms suggest otherwise, though I'll pretend that you aren't RS sockpuppeting.

Though at least format your posts a little bit better, I suggest using some of the attachment widgets built into the forum. If you want to screech, at least format your posts in a manner in which is readable. Even if you are going to embed YouTube videos, use timestamps, and actually embed the videos properly. I suggest putting some spoilers and buffing the amount of videos you are embedding if you go this route, because it lags the fuck out of mobile.

When I see posts that have a bunch of embed links and a bunch of commentary that isn't formatted properly, I usually tend to skip those posts and give puzzle pieces. The Farms isn't Banjo and Kazooie, so I don't think you'll be doing the jiggy jig when you get a reputation for being a retard on here.

Probably a good idea to not get into slap fights with people on here while Alogging Michael Green. If you want to archive and share some commentary, make it some what informative, and don't shit up the thread too much. Since you are new, I suggest lurk more, and get a feel for the community.

I suggest looking at @DocHoliday1977 thread to see what a Roasted Studios thread would look like. This is because being a wine mom schizobabbling Karen, only gets those type of results. Beauty Parlour tends to be ruthless as the female farmers are more brute force than the male farmers. There are also posters here that have YouTube channels with 6 digit followers, so I don't think when talking numbers you are anything special.

Seeing Adrienne, that you are assuming that we are Issac tier levels of try hard, is just sad. Alogs tend to get the rope first. Suggesting your typeset, terminology, and mannerisms. Indeed is suggested you are sockpuppeting on the Michael Green thread. A lot of YouTubers farm for content on here, so it's not uncommon.

Seeing your engagement has dried up and you really don't have content atm. I don't exactly think it is beneath an attention starved middle aged woman to engage Michael Green enthusiasts on here. I suggest lurking and if you have something to contribute, put some level of effort. The Micheal Green thread isn't your personal asylum.

To give a bit of an rebuttal to the Alogging. Michael Green is a fat smelly pile of clickbaiting elephant shit, but schizophrenia laden fanfics of him being some megaoverlord is autistic. He clickbaits, doesn't bathe, eats like a pig, and has orgies with Boogie sloppy second thots.

Though I don't think he is a mega abuser. Maybe that environment isn't exactly condusive to producing neurosurgeons, but I don't think he treated his immediate family all that poorly. He did do his brother a bit dirty, but Charlie is a lolcow in his own respect, and has done some fucked up shit compared the Mike.

Mike just makes shit content and grifts on his audience, parading around his dead father's YouTube page. Not bringing any new content or evolving with the platform.
Yeah, because I really give one if people don't like how I format posts and if two spergs have convinced themselves that I'm some demented cat lady who's come to corrupt their precious internet forum, honestly all I can really do is say it's pretty funny. Given that I'm an adult who has responsibilities and interests outside of the Web I honestly couldn't care less about how your cancerous community expects me to behave (with all due respect the fact that your only mainstream exposure, a.k.a. what actually matters to the ~99.99% of human beings on Earth who don't know or care about the intricacies of such online subcultures, being connected to pedophilia and mass shootings doesn't really increase my incentive to bother with it). Simply put, I'm one of the many people who found the Angry Grandpa's videos amusing back in his trailer trash days and became morbidly curious to see what Michael had been up to since his old man croaked and this just happened to be the only active place I could find to say what I thought of it all. Call it whatever you want but in my honest opinion what he did to those boys was abusive and it becomes even worse when you stop and think that that was only what he thought he could get away with on camera and that in literally his first video he ever put on the internet (https://youtu.be/1B_ZXOA4J2w ) he pushes a toddler to the ground and shoves his foot in his face while the mother doesn't so much as bat an eye at what's happening right next to her. Maybe I'm a bit biased considering I worked for several years in a backwater Deep South shithole where I had to deal with people who treat kids like this regularly and it convinced me that they're some of the lowest forms of life, but I honestly don't see how it's anything less than abhorrent what he got caught doing then tried to cover up with other fat blob e-celebs as collaborators.

Last edited:

HotAir

kiwifarms.net
tina.png

Archive: https://archive.ph/jfqUi

Tina is (apparently) in the process of losing her house and Michael responded last night by tweeting out her CashApp tag to solicit donations from fans.
Michael has received a lot of backlash and is currently blocking users who show any form of criticism.

Jennyblock

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3148071

Tina is (apparently) in the process of losing her house and Michael responded last night by tweeting out her CashApp tag to solicit donations from fans.
Michael has received a lot of backlash and is currently blocking users who show any form of criticism.
I’ve only been watching KBAC since a couple months back, but I came across a vid talking about his ex dying. All the ppl in the comments were praying for her. Seems like he asks his fans to do a lot to help where he could. Think I found his ex on Insta but she hasn’t replied to my message

UncleFuckAss

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3148071

It's weird how these two go from hating each other to being best friends seemingly every 6 months. Tina lived in a shitty trailer, Michael could just buy it outright if he really was concerned about it.

Grape_Might

kiwifarms.net
It's weird how these two go from hating each other to being best friends seemingly every 6 months. Tina lived in a shitty trailer, Michael could just buy it outright if he really was concerned about it.
I don't think he really does, feels like it's just about him and his content. He doesn't even care about respecting his fathers legacy, doubt he'll give a damn about Tina.

Grape_Might

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he just had some pre-cancerous polyps removed from his ass a short while back. Mike's content has always been like a cheese grater on the soul, but it's gotten consistently worse since AGP died.
Makes me believe those stories Charlie said about Michael controlling and Grandpa. Is excuses that if you going to make it on YouTube you have to use clickbait. Which is absolute b******* he's just saying that because his cash cow passed away

pork rind

kiwifarms.net
I think I'm gonna throw up:

White trash that won the lottery, they're so unbelievably tacky and gross. I do think the money is dwindling, and we can expect to see them kick Tina out of the trailer Mike "bought her" in the future. How do these parade floats have leftovers? How many pizzas do they cook?

They didn't even try to promote their previous vlog, Doug is on Life Support. (He was not, by the way.)

Grape_Might

kiwifarms.net
Charlie Chill proved that was false.
It's amazing just a couple years ago I thought Charlie was a deadbeat but now he seems like he's really put himself together and is working hard. Now Michael is the one that is turning his back on everyone. Shows where Michael's priorities were this entire time, how much has Michael lied to us? About Charlie and Grandpa and everything.

pork rind

kiwifarms.net
Their son has a flat crib head and looks like the Piggly Wiggly's pig mascot. I'm gonna call the little fucker Piggly Wiggly from now on.
mikeyj.jpg