Michael Green / KidBehindACamera / The Angry Grandpa Show - Enormous Manbaby with family issues. Standing on the grave of AGP. Clickbaiter extraordinaire.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
From yesterday's summary post. It can't be a good sign when you're that predictable.

xU9g60e.jpg

Someone has guessed that tomorrow's video will be "I lost it ALL gambling". I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Almost makes me wish iDubbbz would make a content cop on him, jfc.

Edit: As of 7/13/18 , Bridgette and Michael have 'broken up' for like the fifth time. Even his fans in the comments have told him things like "Man just stop we already know you guys didn’t even break up it’s just sad at this point" or "Imagine having over 2 million subscribers and can’t even pull at least half that amount on videos. Your channel is dead"

Can't say they are wrong either

https://archive.md/bd39T

Last edited by a moderator:

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
I think you would be hard pressed to find a worse video titler/thumbnailer than Michael in the entire history of YouTube.

Funny thing is that he gets salty about it when people tell him to change the title.

Also, the whole Break up while Michael was in Vegas was a 'prank' , meaning they clickbaited for views. As you can imagine, his followers aren't too happy.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
I hate how Michael's attack dog Isaac Guest deletes every fucking stream after he's done like a pussy. Supposedly Michael was in the stream attacking Charlie, who he initially decided to distance himself from for obvious reasons but now I guess he needs the drama. The Sam's Summaries guy is now calling Michael "Mafia Mike" because he was acting like a tough guy in the stream.

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
I hate how Michael's attack dog Isaac Guest deletes every fucking stream after he's done like a pussy. Supposedly Michael was in the stream attacking Charlie, who he initially decided to distance himself from for obvious reasons but now I guess he needs the drama. The Sam's Summaries guy is now calling Michael "Mafia Mike" because he was acting like a tough guy in the stream.

His channel is dying, he needs the clickbait and drama.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Michael tweeted 1 hour ago "Headed to the emergency room. Life, could you chill tf out for a little while?"

Who wants to bet it's for a friend, one of Jenny's kids, or something like that and tomorrow's video will be "RUSHED TO THE ER" with a picture of Michael standing in front of an ER sign with his hand over his face?

Plissken

kiwifarms.net
Michael tweeted 1 hour ago "Headed to the emergency room. Life, could you chill tf out for a little while?"

Who wants to bet it's for a friend, one of Jenny's kids, or something like that and tomorrow's video will be "RUSHED TO THE ER" with a picture of Michael standing in front of an ER sign with his hand over his face?

For it to be a bet, there would have to be a reasonable outcome for either option. It's GOING to be that, no question.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: So Michael and another one of his e-friends, Isaac Guest, are harassing an individual who decided to make an animated series "AGP Cartoon Show" on YouTube.

This individual honestly seems pretty exceptional himself. In a video showing how he would fight Isaac, he decides to cut himself on the forehead with some sort of blade and smack himself in the face repeatedly until blood is pouring down his face.

Isaac and Michael had people flag that video until it was removed. It's posted on his website here: www.therealeststreamer.com

He's also going back and forth with Michael on Twitter where they are calling each other pedophiles.

Last edited:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Bridgette was "savage" today, AKA being a fat lazy piece of shit stealing a handicap spot. I really hope they get fined for this if it's a thing they do often. Literally every single Twitter response to this post was critical except for Isaac Guest, one of Michael's e-friends. Someone commented and said they forwarded it to the Charleston police and to expect their ticket in the mail in a few weeks.

5xBT7iM.jpg

Oh, and that Youtuber who had drama with Michael/Isaac Guest that I mentioned a few posts above had their YouTube account shut down, so I guess Michael was successful in having people flag that.

Last edited:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Picklecunt decided to double down on his assholery today, insulting and basically telling an actual handicapped woman to fuck off for daring to criticize his actions. How much lower can he sink? (And no, his stomach slowly getting closer and closer to the ground doesn't count)

EDIT 8/13: The original picture & tweet was deleted by Michael. Why continue to be a dick if you're just going to delete it anyway?

nSJSjrq.jpg

IbI5dSA.jpg

E9swU50.jpg

Last edited:

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bridgette was "savage" today, AKA being a fat lazy piece of shit stealing a handicap spot. I really hope they get fined for this if it's a thing they do often. Literally every single Twitter response to this post was critical except for Isaac Guest, one of Michael's e-friends. Someone commented and said they forwarded it to the Charleston police and to expect their ticket in the mail in a few weeks.

5xBT7iM.jpg

Oh, and that Youtuber who had drama with Michael/Isaac Guest that I mentioned a few posts above had their YouTube account shut down, so I guess Michael was successful in having people flag that.
Being a fatass isn't a disability.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

5xBT7iM.jpg

They're just getting into the habit early so that they'll be ready when diabetes takes a foot from each of them.

Picklecunt decided to double down on his assholery today, insulting and basically telling an actual handicapped woman to fuck off for daring to criticize his actions. How much lower can he sink? (And no, his stomach slowly getting closer and closer to the ground doesn't count)

EDIT 8/13: The original picture & tweet was deleted by Michael. Why continue to be a dick if you're just going to delete it anyway?
spam these screencaps all over his profile and the profiles of everyone associated with him (family, jewtubers, fellow fatties, etc) and see what they say