Michael Green / KidBehindACamera / The Angry Grandpa Show - Enormous Manbaby with family issues. Standing on the grave of AGP. Clickbaiter extraordinaire.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
On topic of the abuse allegations:

To be honest, I found (most) of the videos to be pretty genuine from the beginning to about mid-late 2012. I chalked this up to them getting more income due to YouTube and being able to afford shit. There's tons and tons of videos showing him verbally abusing his wife that just really cannot be faked. Example:

He may or may not be hamming it up for the camera here, but this is a genuine fight-- unless they're really damn good actors. Hell, it all might be completely fake and I'm just exceptional. I think the "interview" (which is just Boogie shilling for him, even leading the conversation for him to warp his answers) is just backpedaling for Michael. Michael won't accept someone to interview him who has a backbone and will refute his answers.

And this one. Some of the prank stuff from back then may have been fake but it used to be a lot more real than it is now, which is not at all.

Dirt McGirt

We're gonna need a bigger boat I tell ya hwat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just the other day I was wondering if we'd ever get a thread on Michael, but I guess I must've missed it.

Memology 101, who has been getting traction making videos on the BetterHelp debacle, DSP, Boogie, and the like, seems to be on his way down this rabbit hole and hopefully bringing some new attention to it.

As well as the previously mentioned attack dog in his fatass YouTube mafia.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
One of the saddest things in all this is how Michael and AGP were all too eager to tell us about what a horrible, abusive mother Tina was but Michael is willing to put that all aside to try and whore her out and make her into Angry Grandma to replace those missing YouTube bucks.

I'm not pretending like I know all the details of their relationship and perhaps the passing of AGP made them grow closer again, but Tina tried to burn the house down with the kids inside, sent Michael to the hospital, destroyed AGP's pictures and mementos of his dead mother, and countless other horrible shit. I would say that's grounds to never speak to or want to see that person ever again.

This lady makes a hell of a case for this thread being retagged HorrorCow. Long story short Angry Grandpa wasn't a bit. He really was an abusive prick. Also they were forced to admit incest among AGP's children because it was coming to light anyway. CPS has been called because KBAC's idiot older brother gave the kids in the house beer and "something to smoke". Allegedly at the threat of getting their ass kicked by KBAC's brother if they didn't partake. Also at some point KBAC knowingly and intentionally walked in on AGP and KBAC's mother fucking, but not before we heard AGP say to his wife who he was fucking "Shut the fuck up bitch."

Fair warning: The videos are long and the lady is preachy as fuck, with a "speak to the manager" voice, but most of her accusations, or as she puts them "opinions" are documented by archived as well as still live AGP and KBAC videos.

I guess what I'm getting at is, the fact that this thread is only 6 pages long is shocking, since there appears to be a shitload of material that they themselves made available. Anyway, here's the link to the channel exposing this shitshow.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJlklxr_ay8Rufit9dkXRiQ/videos

Big Question

The Notorious One
kiwifarms.net
Michael throwing a shit-fit back in 2014 after Batista wins the Royal Rumble.

The video was probably staged, but what I want to call attention to is the fact that their house is a complete mess.
neckbeards like him are why i don't get laid for watching wrestling. wrestling is lame nowadays. i go to a bar, and get no ladies because they think about unwashed trash like him, and wrestling. the only attention i got was some fatass with a propeller hat, asking me if i wanted to go home, and watch wrestling with him. i punched him so hard, his eyes flew out and back into his socket, and he flew straight into wall, and we had to evacuate, the establishment basically closed.

it's hard for alpha males like me when you have people like him ruining it for wrestling fans.

Jozef

kiwifarms.net
square screwdriver? Does he mean a Robertson? they're as easy to find in the store as Philips screwdrivers, and even the most basic screwdriver sets come with them. Either he broke his scale and is too embarrassed to admit it, or he is the most appallingly lazy manbaby ever, with no concept of money management. I'd believe both.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Does clickbaiting now count as a strike against your channel? If so Pickleclick is so done.
He said on Twitter it was deleted for "dangerous acts", not clickbaiting and that his YouTube rep (I guess his channel is big enough that he has his own personal YouTube slave) is on vacation for Christmas so they weren't able to right this supposed wrong.

I believe if you have 3 videos removed for Terms of Service violations, regardless of what the specific violation is, your channel is closed. But I wouldn't doubt that he will get some sort of special privilege/exception if it gets to that point since he makes YouTube money.

Here is the summary post of that deleted video, upon reading it I think he's lying about the reason why it was deleted. Nothing in here sounds dangerous or controversial in any way.

0:00 - 2:06 Mike and Bridgette make fun of the haters. Bridgette mocks a hater. Mike says he’s not apologizing for click baiting.

2:06 - 4:15 Mike nags Bridgette about smoking. Bridgette says she’s quitting smoking soon. She says to use that as the click bait title. They joke about click bait titles again.

4:15 - 10:26 They take the family to see some xmas lights. They look at the lights. They make stupid jokes and laugh annoyingly the whole time. They roast marshmallows and stuff their faces.

10:26 - 11:11 They leave the festival of lights.

11:11 - 13:00 They go out to eat with PFV. They gorge. Mike makes a joke about having a heart attack.

13:00 - 13:59 They go home.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
Does clickbaiting now count as a strike against your channel? If so Pickleclick is so done.
Yeah but it'd require a decent amount of mass reporting.... Not that I'm suggesting you do that or anything. Why on Earth would anyone want to do that? What could possibly be interpreted as Michael Green being a pathetic piece of shit? I don't see anything.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but it'd require a decent amount of mass reporting.... Not that I'm suggesting you do that or anything. Why on Earth would anyone want to do that? What could possibly be interpreted as Michael Green being a pathetic piece of shit? I don't see anything.
At this point? His existence. And his fat ass, but that's a slightly different story each time he tells it

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
His new album came out and made it towards the top of the iTunes chart in the UK. It charted lower here in the USA. What the fuck is wrong with the UK?

Oh and he's collabbing again with McJuggerNuggets. I dont know or care to know much more than that. He's too boring to even want to keep up with now.

• Horrifying
  • Agree
Reactions: Plissken and Mr. 0

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
His new album came out and made it towards the top of the iTunes chart in the UK. It charted lower here in the USA. What the fuck is wrong with the UK?

Oh and he's collabbing again with McJuggerNuggets. I dont know or care to know much more than that. He's too boring to even want to keep up with now.
Well, what music comes out of the UK anymore that is really relevant at all? The UK is really fucked, and in times of serious hardship, the entertainment industry is usually what goes out the window first.

Yeah, Michael is pretty boring atm. I've been keeping an eye open for a really juicy scandal from him, but there's really nothing as of now.