Michael Green / KidBehindACamera / The Angry Grandpa Show - Enormous Manbaby with family issues. Standing on the grave of AGP. Clickbaiter extraordinaire.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
How long until KBAC's pet Isaac discovers this thread and tries to intimidate @Null into deleting the thread?
Not for a while. It doesnt show up in the first 5 or so pages on google search, so until this threads grows substantially (Unlikely, this thread will be slow to grow unless some massive controversy drops with some compelling evidence.), it won't be for a long time.

Mirin

kiwifarms.net
The drama surrounding his family and the flock of retards is too much to keep up with. Now Bridgette's dad is public enemy number one? I don't really understand what happened, other than big bad internet tough guy Isaac Guest started it.

Apparently, Mike's mom chased a grandson around with a butcher knife and was kicked out to live with her brother in a trailer with caved in floors. KBAC shows up to film the squalor his mother lives in, how she denies his financial help, and to tell this disturbed woman Doug supposedly wished a miscarriage on Bridgette.

Tina will draw the line at a fetus but not a kid who's already been traumatized by living through this family hell. I guess because it's Michael's unborn. He pays everyone's way. He's made that very clear recently.

This guy is such an exploitative scum bag. I wish more people were aware of his actions.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
You'd have to be obsessed to understand all the shit going on with Doug and Michael's mom. Michael has gotten better at shutting family out of his life compared to the Charlie Chill days. All I know is if my mom was chasing around a kid with a knife I wouldn't be visiting her trailer offering to pay for an apartment.

I think Doug just wanted more money because he was basically Michael's 24/7 on call handyman.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
The drama surrounding his family and the flock of exceptional individuals is too much to keep up with. Now Bridgette's dad is public enemy number one? I don't really understand what happened, other than big bad internet tough guy Isaac Guest started it.

Apparently, Mike's mom chased a grandson around with a butcher knife and was kicked out to live with her brother in a trailer with caved in floors. KBAC shows up to film the squalor his mother lives in, how she denies his financial help, and to tell this disturbed woman Doug supposedly wished a miscarriage on Bridgette.

Tina will draw the line at a fetus but not a kid who's already been traumatized by living through this family hell. I guess because it's Michael's unborn. He pays everyone's way. He's made that very clear recently.

This guy is such an exploitative scum bag. I wish more people were aware of his actions.
This is what Bridgette posted about the Doug situation

I'm sure Doug was outliving his usefulness to Michael so he was thrown away like everyone else that gets involved in their lives. To be fair if Doug did say/do these things he's a piece of garbage and Bridgette is right to cut him out of her and her child's life.

But there's a pattern of Michael/Bridgette tolerating horrible people who do horrible things as long as it benefits them. It was okay that Charlie gave Grandpa's underaged nephews alcohol and marijuana as long as he appeared in videos. As soon as he hit Bridgette their relationship was supposedly over, probably mostly to appear good to the masses. I'm sure he truly didn't cut him out.

I have no idea what's going on with Tina (Michael's mom) but Michael had no issues using her to antagonize Grandpa for videos even though she tried to kill him as a baby. Tried to bring her back as "Angry Grandma" once Grandpa died but he realized that wouldn't work out. Now her chasing a child with a knife is fine as long as he can talk to her on video about it and exploit her living situation.

All the YouTube assholes Michael pals around with who harass anyone on the internet who challenges them as well as encourages fans to harass said challengers. If any of them say anything bad about Michael you think he's going to be okay with it? No, they'll become enemy #1.

And then all the drama with crazy neighbor Tina, who has been welcomed back AGAIN to try and add some excitement to the videos.

If Michael/Bridgette didn't enable these people and encourage their horrific behavior it never would have gotten to the breaking points that occurred.

Last edited:

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Michael/Bridgette didn't enable these people and encourage their horrific behavior it never would have gotten to the breaking points that occurred.
That's assuming what can be read between the lines in the videos is even the whole story, we only have Fatty and Bridgette's word on most of this (so for all we know they could be leaving out info that makes them look equally culpable, or they could be blowing shit out of proportion, OR they could be distorting the info to try and raise their viewcounts back up; drama does attract attention). What's not helping is their dumbass fans who keep watching continue to forgive and forget (sometimes even after calling them on some of the more messed up things they've done).

Also if Doug did say the baby will be a pig it's not shit-talking, that's a factual statement; look at the parents (whining about trolls). Didn't she have ovarian cysts or something? What happened with that?
God help that child, it's going to end up with juvenile diabetes and on My 600-lb Life.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
That's assuming what can be read between the lines in the videos is even the whole story, we only have Fatty and Bridgette's word on most of this (so for all we know they could be leaving out info that makes them look equally culpable, or they could be blowing shit out of proportion, OR they could be distorting the info to try and raise their viewcounts back up; drama does attract attention). What's not helping is their dumbass fans who keep watching continue to forgive and forget (sometimes even after calling them on some of the more messed up things they've done).

Also if Doug did say the baby will be a pig it's not shit-talking, that's a factual statement; look at the parents (whining about trolls). Didn't she have ovarian cysts or something? What happened with that?
God help that child, it's going to end up with juvenile diabetes and on My 600-lb Life.
Good point, we really don't know the true story about anything because almost everything they say or do is a show put on.

The medicine Bridgette was taking for the ovarian cysts is what was used as the reason why she gained weight. I'm sure if there was any risk to the pregnancy from that we would have heard about it so I'm assuming the cysts are gone.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
But there's a pattern of Michael/Bridgette tolerating horrible people who do horrible things as long as it benefits them. It was okay that Charlie gave Grandpa's underaged nephews alcohol and marijuana as long as he appeared in videos. As soon as he hit Bridgette their relationship was supposedly over, probably mostly to appear good to the masses. I'm sure he truly didn't cut him out.
Let's not forget that it was Doug who Bridgette and Michael hitched their wagon to about the whole "Charlie hit Bridgette in the face when he was on acid" story. Now that they've turned against Doug they're claiming Doug hit Bridgette in the face and Doug is saying Charlie never touched Bridgette. You'd have to be a brainlet to believe their bullshit anymore.

It's pretty fucking sad when Charlie comes out looking like the sanest one in the family.

Edit: I misread Bridgette's post and thought she meant Doug literally punched her. Even so she has a weird fixation with getting punched in the face.

Last edited:

Jozef

kiwifarms.net
When you look at the trainwreck that is the Greens, it's no wonder why Kim fucked off to New York. She's literally the only one in that family who isn't trash.

Their youtube channel is quickly going downhill. Instead of eating at the most expensive restaurant in the state, going on outrageously expensive trips, living in a literal mansion, etc., they should really be saving money while they still have their gravy train. Their youtube "career" isn't going to last forever, and plus they have a child on the way. Considering how much they throw their money around, I honestly wonder how much they really have; maybe after what they spend on all that luxury, they're just barely keeping their heads above water, just like in the Trailwood days.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you look at the trainwreck that is the Greens, it's no wonder why Kim fucked off to New York. She's literally the only one in that family who isn't trash.

Their youtube channel is quickly going downhill. Instead of eating at the most expensive restaurant in the state, going on outrageously expensive trips, living in a literal mansion, etc., they should really be saving money while they still have their gravy train. Their youtube "career" isn't going to last forever, and plus they have a child on the way. Considering how much they throw their money around, I honestly wonder how much they really have; maybe after what they spend on all that luxury, they're just barely keeping their heads above water, just like in the Trailwood days.
1. On the surface it might appear that Kim has a few more brain cells, but keep in mind Fatty has her wrapped around his finger (even AGP said at least once that Kim and Michael were the closest emotionally) and she had no problem participating in the shit against Charlie (a white trash #metoo that amounted to nothing more than trailer trash antics and drama, and according to the comments the story kept changing to include each sibling).

2. You're about 5-6 years too late, their peak years were around 2013-2014 (before Fatty bought the old man the house) and even then they were spending outrageous amounts on vehicles, wrestling toys, lootcrates, and hiring people (Bridgette's mom, Cindy) to do basic tasks they're too fat and lazy to do, like clean their house. That would have been the ideal time to start saving (though the housing they ended up with by the time AGP died may have made this a moot point).

3. Fatty might still be doing gig work for Paul Heyman (he was doing web design for him at one point and appeared in some Yahoo News video with him and a couple other people a few years ago) and/or they might be living in debt (that thing where people live above their means via bank loans) for all we know. Plus there's still the fact that Fatty has two houses under his name (he never got rid of AGP's place after he died) that he is definitely paying the bills for, which can't be doing his wallet good either.

Mirin

kiwifarms.net
Bridgette sure talks a lot about Michael's relationship with HER father in that post. 'She' slips up and calls AGP 'Dad' in part 2. Michael's getting really sloppy. Really makes me wonder if he's started drinking or is on the verge on a meltdown. He isn't exempt from the mental illness/addictions genes that run rampant in that family. Every one of his siblings has had problems with addiction in the past (Kim included).

I wouldn't be surprised if Kim's marriage has had some strain with her reinvolvement with her family. Her husband seemed to be mortified on camera and has not hidden his disdain for his wife's white trash father and the other pieces of shit. She seems incredibly likable when she's not involved in her family's toxicity.

I'm looking forward to seeing the lies and the hysteria that's gonna be in the next video. We've seen this type of behavior before. Michael is turning into "Michael Chill".

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Michael uploaded a 35+ minute video today with proof and everything about the Doug situation but it's only on Storyfire (his friend's stupid app) because he "doesn't want to be all about drama like other channels".

LOL. If anyone makes the sacrifice of downloading the app and watching it (I dont know if it's free or what) please post about it

• Horrifying
Reactions: Mr. 0

Mirin

kiwifarms.net
Michael uploaded a 35+ minute video today with proof and everything about the Doug situation but it's only on Storyfire (his friend's stupid app) because he "doesn't want to be all about drama like other channels".

LOL. If anyone makes the sacrifice of downloading the app and watching it (I dont know if it's free or what) please post about it
Wait... Is he really crucifying the relationship with his pregnant girlfriend's FATHER over some wannabe cult of personality (Isaac Guest) desire for control over others?! THEN using this situation to promote his other douchey friend's (Mcjuggernuggets) shitty app that doesn't even work? :stress:

Wow. Blood is thicker than water, Michael Green.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Okay I downloaded the app and at some point will get to watching and summarizing the video here because the app was free and the video was marked as free. It did say there were in-app purchases so I'm assuming some videos need to be paid for.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Mirin and Mr. 0

Mirin

kiwifarms.net

I'm trying to watch Isaac's live stream. I caught the tail end of him streaming Michael's storyfire video. Bridgette's not in it. Fat faggot Isaac Guest repeats himself constantly and utterly fails to get his point across in stylish purple sunglasses.

Last edited:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
The video begins with Michael playing an audio clip of Doug saying he wasn't really sure if Bridgette was pregnant or not and he was waiting for an ultrasound picture because "they'll do anything for a storyline. And I mean anything."

Michael acknowledges his relationship with Doug is gone with no chance of repair but he hopes Bridgette and Doug can work it out because one day Doug's going to die and Michael doesn't want Bridgette to remember Doug as "the monster he's become". Michael claims to not want to make this video at all. Bridgette was willing to put up with all her dad's mental abuse as long as it stayed private but once Doug made it public she was done.

Michael is tired of losing his family over money. I tried to rewind the clip using the rewind 15 seconds button and the app shit itself so @Mirin you weren't joking about it not working. Michael claims he now has no choice but to defend himself from these allegations.

The video is being broken down into 3 sections.

Section 1: why this happens to YouTubers in the first place. He starts bitching and crying about people "using" YouTubers, leaving and creating drama exposing videos about them afterwards. Sad music like in the ASPCA commercials is playing. This is so fucking extra and unnecessary. Nobody feels sympathy for your million dollar making fat asses.

He's angry that when Doug joined the channel in 2014 Doug didn't have to go through the struggle and sacrifice they did when they were living at Trailwood and surviving off food stamps. He says that Doug, Jennifer, Tina, and everyone else can do YouTube on their own without him "but they don't realize how hard and how much work it actually is".

Michael says that Doug is just talking about them on his own YouTube channel because nobody wants to watch his videos otherwise and mocks his low view count on videos before he started "exposing" them. More bitching about people not understand how hard YouTube is when they just come in and say a few lines and leave.

Section 2: Proof.
Doug threw away the iPhone they gave him after Michael/Bridgette stopped paying the bill so Doug had no way to prove if any messages were real. Michael shows a conversation Doug and Bridgette had on Father's Day about the new grill she got him to prove the messages they are about to show are real.

Michael admits to staging Doug's reaction in the video where he found out Bridgette was pregnant "because his real reaction was absolutely horrible". Michael shows the text conversation where they tell Doug to come over. He tells them he already has plans and is at a friend's house by the river and he can't just leave, they don't care and just say it's important, come over and that if he doesn't he's going to find out what it is online. He sends about 5 messages asking Bridgette to tell him what's going on, they all get ignored and Bridgette responds with the YouTube link saying "Bridgette is Pregnant". Michael says they couldn't wait to tell him in person because "the video had to be uploaded today" and then Doug says ok, see you Thursday. Apparently this is somehow Doug not giving a fuck and Bridgette cried for 3 days over it.

More texts of Doug asking for $750 instead of $500 for the video for his truck loan payment. Bridgette "can't" do that and he's mad, responding "as long as you got your fucking video, right?" to which Bridgette responds "You sucked in it".

Doug: You a fucking change
Bridgette: No dad you've changed wtf happened to you
Doug: Don't darken my doorstep when you lose baby
Bridgette: Go fuck your dumb self
Doug: k

Michael starts screaming and cussing and acting all tough saying Doug doesn't want any of this. As laughable as you would expect. More sad music.

Section 3: Where the transition with Doug happened.

Michael says it happened a long time ago but got really bad in September. Doug was calling Bridgette a fucking greedy bitch on the phone and she wouldn't let Michael talk so he texted Doug.

Michael: I'm being asked not to say what I want. But talk to Bridgette like that again, I'm not Cindy, I'm not your mom, I'm not a woman.
Doug: And I'm not Charlie
Michael: Ya he already pussied you out. You sat there and let him hit your daughter like a bitch. Sat on a stool and pretended to be a tough guy.

Michael again talks about Doug not working for his YouTube success, Michael shouted out his channel and he gained 20,000 subscribers and figured he didn't need Michael and Bridgette anymore. At this point he was done with Doug but stayed civil for Bridgette.

Doug: Charlie got nothing on me I know where bodies are buried

Doug claims in a video they never paid him more than $200 "for work". Michael shows Facebook messenger money transfers of $400, $600, $2,000. But if Doug defined work in that statement as handyman stuff around the house and NOT YouTube videos then he could be telling the truth. Michael continues to scroll up in the conversation to show all the money sent in the past.

In December everyone was sick with food poisoning. Kim contacted Doug asking if he could take Jennifer to the hospital which he did and then he was upset Bridgette didn't give him enough money for gas. Michael goes off on about how they never charged Doug for letting him use their car to get his mom from Kentucky, for getting a U-Haul, for changing his mom's house into his name, etc, etc.

Michael says a few weeks ago Tina came back into the vlogs "Which is not by choice, she was fucking stalking us". Doug was mad about them using Tina and not him and claimed Michael was disrespecting the legacy of Grandpa by bringing Tina back. Michael is upset at this and talks about how Grandpa secretly didn't like Doug "because he was abrasive". Doug went into a racist rant about Obama taking his job which Grandpa was in the ICU. Michael showed him this wasn't true and Doug went off which Michael says was actual disrespect to his legacy. Doug wanted to replace Grandpa after he died in the videos.

People Doug was making moderators for his YouTube chat were laughing at jokes hoping Bridgette loses her baby. Michael told him about it and provided proof and Doug did nothing. Bridgette doesn't trust Doug anymore at this point and she was "done".

Michael mocks Doug for being 60 and "spilling tea" on YouTube saying that he has no life and nothing to do. Bridgette is crying herself to sleep at night. Michael feels bad because he has good memories of his father and Bridgette has none of her own. "One day we're gonna be at your funeral and Bridgette is gonna be saying 'wow, he really wasted the last few years of his life."

Doug has claimed on his channel Michael was not even there when Grandpa died. Michael claims this is untrue and it's the opposite. Michael talks about telling Doug Grandpa was dying on the day he passed away and told him to get there now and Doug responded that he was fishing. Michael told Grandpa it's okay for him to go and he's done enough. He starts crying as he talks about seeing Grandpa's breathing stop.

Michael says the bridge is burned now between them and that he doesn't want any shared subscribers between he and Doug anymore. More crying. "If you subscribe to us both, please unsubscribe to me"

Michael says Doug owes himself and Bridgette a real apology and that if they don't get it things will never be the same again. There are consequences for actions.

The End

Mirin

kiwifarms.net

Doug Doug Doug, throwback story about being homeless and living in a tent involving the glorified-in-death Angry Grandpa (he was such a great man, Mike was about 13 in this heartwarming story), jabs over Doug's fishing hobby and what could of been with his dead cash cow father, and emotional breakdown over that pregnant pig going to Olive Garden without him. I'm really enjoying Mikey Chill, lol.

Last edited:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
How can they expect any of their remaining fans to sympathize with them when they keep entangling fake shit into their real life issues? I want to punch fatty and his girlfriend in the mouth so fucking bad.
because any remaining fans they have are 12 years old and too stupid to understand what's actually going on. They would say or do anything to defend his point of view/opinions on things.