Dramacow Michael Isaacson / Vulgareconomics / rknjl / Riskybird - ANTIFA college professor who publicly says he wants to kill cops and burn down the white house

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
j.png

And Judaism isn't?

34.png

I don't know what is PSL but I know of one group that keeps telling people "cops are not your friends".

6.png

Who is training Trump?

0.png

*Shrugs*

It turns out that Giraffe Dad's birthday is very close to Kevin Allred's
1.png

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow! This is even a thing!
1111.png

But it seems the anarchists got Jewed!
9.png

0.png

If you want to waste 4 hours of your life, here is the live stream.
He also posts running commentaries of the panels on his twitter which I won't repost.

Mike also went to some Jewish sob-story exhibition and get misty-eyed. I won't repost these either.

8.png

Does not follow. BTW what are your original thoughts?

0.png

Does not follow either.

34.png

Why?

5.png

6.png

I don't know the yarmulke is a type of fedora?

4.png

Whatever.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Wow! This is even a thing!
View attachment 648175
But it seems the anarchists got Jewed!
View attachment 648176

View attachment 648177
If you want to waste 4 hours of your life, here is the live stream.
He also posts running commentaries of the panels on his twitter which I won't repost.

Mike also went to some Jewish sob-story exhibition and get misty-eyed. I won't repost these either.

View attachment 648169
Does not follow. BTW what are your original thoughts?

View attachment 648189
Does not follow either.

View attachment 648173
Why?

View attachment 648204

View attachment 648185
I don't know the yarmulke is a type of fedora?

View attachment 648193
Whatever.
You can't "abolish" Christianity: it's a religion, not a law. I believe what you mean to say, necky, is "ban" or "destroy" Christianity- but those words probably sound bad to your ears and to your target audience (who don't want to think about what might happen to their white Christian parents if Christianity was destroyed).

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
You can't "abolish" Christianity: it's a religion, not a law. I believe what you mean to say, necky, is "ban" or "destroy" Christianity- but those words probably sound bad to your ears and to your target audience (who don't want to think about what might happen to their white Christian parents if Christianity was destroyed).
This guy sure loves to pick and choose what religions have bad parts and which don't. Most modern christianity's problems come from people looking at things like homosexuality as a sin. Like, no one is going on a crusade in 2019. But to speak about Judaism and not be critical of some modern parts of it in society is weird.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to mostly ignore how his comment about the uselessness of the command line reveals an incredible lack of creativity on the giraffe's part and just say that this guy is such a little bitch that I bet he'll decide bash is too hard for him and he'll switch to fish.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: AprilRains

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to mostly ignore how his comment about the uselessness of the command line reveals an incredibly lack of creativity on the giraffe's part and just say that this guy is such a little bitch that I bet he'll decide bash is too hard for him and he'll switch to fish.
Or he'll claim that command line interfaces are a manifestation of misogyny because they're designed to be exclusionary and non-intuitive and thus deliberately unwelcoming to women.

(Can I have a Gender Studies degree plox?)

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Or he'll claim that command line interfaces are a manifestation of misogyny because they're designed to be exclusionary and non-intuitive and thus deliberately unwelcoming to women.

No, you see command lines are authoritarian and thus inherently right-wing because you're telling the computer what to do like it's your slave or your employee and your the slave master or rich capitalist. That goes completely against the political beliefs Professor Giraffe claims to believe in.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capitalism was responsible for USSR breadlines!!
1111.png

444.png

What paper is he reading? Of course I don't know what he and his ilk mean by "Nazis" but it isn't hard to find stories about ICE letting kids die or something.

Zionists are the real antisemites:
111111.png

111.png

Perhaps there is some horseshoe effect; perhaps both sides are just yelling "Antisemites!" the way the Giraffe Dad and his ilk yell "Nazis!". I'm just not going to trudge through filthy Jew shit to find out. No matter, kikey infighting is fun.

666.png

He has a point: rounding up all Jews in the world in one small spot does make for easy pest control.

3.png

555.png

1.png

Huh?

1111.png

How do you fund a wildcat strike when you don't have a job? Anyway, good job for finding more reasons against universal basic income.

1.png

They don't. "Terves" are figments of imagination, like "Dwarves".

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
This guy sure loves to pick and choose what religions have bad parts and which don't. Most modern christianity's problems come from people looking at things like homosexuality as a sin. Like, no one is going on a crusade in 2019. But to speak about Judaism and not be critical of some modern parts of it in society is weird.
One of the things that I never understood about reddit atheism is why it focuses the vast majority of its vitriol on Christianity. The absolute worst thing that Christianity does in the 21st century is oppose contraception in developing countries, and try to push the teaching of creationism in schools instead of evolution. Granted, both of those are shitty things, but there's a certain other religion that is currently doing things a hundred times worse, and it's a religion that I don't even have to name for everyone to know which one I'm talking about.

And this is the point where redditors yell "but what about the Crusades and the inquisition?!". The fact they have to look back centuries before the enlightenment to find examples of Christians behaving as badly as followers of the "religion of peace" are currently acting right now is lost on them.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the things that I never understood about reddit atheism is why it focuses the vast majority of its vitriol on Christianity.
Because internet atheism grew out of a very specific set of cultural circumstances: pushing back against Christianization of public institutions in George W. Bush-era America during fundamentalism's last hurrah. Think the "evolution wars" culminating in Kitzmiller v. Dover in 2005.
Plus, in general internet atheists are well-to-do white Westerners, so most of the religious traditions directly impacting their lives are going to be the Christian ones.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net

Unix is user-friendly — it's just choosy about who its friends are.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How clueless can someone get before he runs out of clue and dies?

"Class! Let us have a vote about what to learn tomorrow! Would you prefer to study The Little Red Book or Quotations from Chairman Mao?"

2 3dgy 4 u:

Does not follow.

Mike's Antifa friend is right: Louis Althusser doesn't have much favor among lefties nowadays, partly because his stuff is as arcane as any mid-to-late 20th century Frenchie (although he is not a postmodernist), but mostly because he has strangled his wife.

Your adviser won't even bother to read your dissertation Mike, he or she just want to shove you off as quickly as possible.

Giraffe Dad also posted some political book readings (1,2,3) that I won't bother myself with.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What does giraffe neck think that the police are for, exactly? Does he not call 911 if he's been the victim of a crime? How the fuck is the law supposed to be enforced without the police, Isaac?
How does he think you get the rich to give up all their shit and give it to Comrades Cletus and Tyrone without state power? How does he think states exercise their power if not through guys in uniforms who exert physical force?

Without that the rich just tell you to take a hike and the muscle they pay for beats the shit out of you.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
What does giraffe neck think that the police are for, exactly? Does he not call 911 if he's been the victim of a crime? How the fuck is the law supposed to be enforced without the police, Isaac?
I wonder if I'd be allowed to just walk into the basement he lives in and help myself to his property. Yes, I know, the distinction between private property and personal property in his specific brand of communism, but clearly if I want it and I can kick his ass it's mine and no police will be involved since Professor Giraffe doesn't believe in them and would never call them for any reason. Even the faggy fetish gear which likely makes up the majority of his possessions can be sold to other fags for some money so whatever he owns must be worth something, and it isn't every day you get to commit a crime with no consequences.

Right? He would never call the cops if I was kicking his ass and taking everything he owns, right?

How does he think you get the rich to give up all their shit and give it to Comrades Cletus and Tyrone without state power? How does he think states exercise their power if not through guys in uniforms who exert physical force?

Without that the rich just tell you to take a hike and the muscle they pay for beats the shit out of you.
Mob violence, since that's what his variety of communism relies on. The revolutionary mob will lynch all the rich people and evenly distribute their property to everyone else, and an utter utopia will be created since once the majority declare class abolished and everyone owns the means of production, this will remove all the problems in society. Clearly nobody would ever want power over their fellow man ever again, and clearly the police would never be needed since no one would ever commit any crimes. Which sarcasm aside, would likely be true under this system, since lots of societies didn't have police. It's just that if you commit a crime under this system, you're going to get lynched like an Alabama nigger back in the good old days. No cops needed when all the crooks are swinging from a lamp post.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino