• ”@sonic_hedgehog kind of uncool to fall back on memes that mock tranny people and feminism. what would eggman think?”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Dramacow Michael Isaacson / Vulgareconomics / rknjl / RiskybirdANTIFA college professor who publicly says he wants to kill cops and burn down the white house

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Fangsofjeff, Sep 18, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. I'm okay with agreeing that this is funny because Neck Man didn't come up with it, and its just some twitter person that spoke to him.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Gay Anime Cat
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. There was absolutely no reason to do that and it was even against the rules. Also the dude literally just is a racist and has been in trouble for it before.

• Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. 34.png
    I seriously doubt you'd enjoy the "job guarantee" offered under Maoist China.

8.png
    Because your ideology is about maximizing the uselessness of everyone?

6.png
    How the long-necked has fallen...

3.png

1.png
    I hate that song, so NO.

• Informative Informative x 8
    Positron

Positron A Genital Milliner
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. You are still obsessively checking your kiwifarms thread. LOL let it go Neck Monster San.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Fannyscum

Fannyscum Bullshit Artist

kiwifarms.net
  5. j.png
    And Judaism isn't?

34.png
    I don't know what is PSL but I know of one group that keeps telling people "cops are not your friends".

6.png
    Who is training Trump?

0.png
    *Shrugs*

It turns out that Giraffe Dad's birthday is very close to Kevin Allred's
    1.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. The world will be better when Michael Isaacson is late. As in the late Michael Isaacson.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  7. Wow! This is even a thing!
    1111.png
    But it seems the anarchists got Jewed!
    9.png

0.png
    If you want to waste 4 hours of your life, here is the live stream.
    He also posts running commentaries of the panels on his twitter which I won't repost.

Mike also went to some Jewish sob-story exhibition and get misty-eyed. I won't repost these either.

8.png
    Does not follow. BTW what are your original thoughts?

0.png
    Does not follow either.

34.png
    Why?

5.png

6.png
    I don't know the yarmulke is a type of fedora?

4.png
    Whatever.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. You can't "abolish" Christianity: it's a religion, not a law. I believe what you mean to say, necky, is "ban" or "destroy" Christianity- but those words probably sound bad to your ears and to your target audience (who don't want to think about what might happen to their white Christian parents if Christianity was destroyed).

Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah

kiwifarms.net
  9. This guy sure loves to pick and choose what religions have bad parts and which don't. Most modern christianity's problems come from people looking at things like homosexuality as a sin. Like, no one is going on a crusade in 2019. But to speak about Judaism and not be critical of some modern parts of it in society is weird.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. 3.png
    Learn To Code.

Because Giraffe Dad surely can't:
    4.png

1.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. At least we don't have necks longer than the rest of our bodies.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm going to mostly ignore how his comment about the uselessness of the command line reveals an incredible lack of creativity on the giraffe's part and just say that this guy is such a little bitch that I bet he'll decide bash is too hard for him and he'll switch to fish.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #2072 Stock Image Photographer, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Or he'll claim that command line interfaces are a manifestation of misogyny because they're designed to be exclusionary and non-intuitive and thus deliberately unwelcoming to women.

(Can I have a Gender Studies degree plox?)

• Like Like x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet Fictional Manhunt Survivor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. No, you see command lines are authoritarian and thus inherently right-wing because you're telling the computer what to do like it's your slave or your employee and your the slave master or rich capitalist. That goes completely against the political beliefs Professor Giraffe claims to believe in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Capitalism was responsible for USSR breadlines!!
    1111.png

444.png
    What paper is he reading? Of course I don't know what he and his ilk mean by "Nazis" but it isn't hard to find stories about ICE letting kids die or something.

Zionists are the real antisemites:
    111111.png

111.png
    Perhaps there is some horseshoe effect; perhaps both sides are just yelling "Antisemites!" the way the Giraffe Dad and his ilk yell "Nazis!". I'm just not going to trudge through filthy Jew shit to find out. No matter, kikey infighting is fun.

666.png
    He has a point: rounding up all Jews in the world in one small spot does make for easy pest control.

3.png

555.png

1.png
    Huh?

1111.png
    How do you fund a wildcat strike when you don't have a job? Anyway, good job for finding more reasons against universal basic income.

1.png
    They don't. "Terves" are figments of imagination, like "Dwarves".

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. One of the things that I never understood about reddit atheism is why it focuses the vast majority of its vitriol on Christianity. The absolute worst thing that Christianity does in the 21st century is oppose contraception in developing countries, and try to push the teaching of creationism in schools instead of evolution. Granted, both of those are shitty things, but there's a certain other religion that is currently doing things a hundred times worse, and it's a religion that I don't even have to name for everyone to know which one I'm talking about.

And this is the point where redditors yell "but what about the Crusades and the inquisition?!". The fact they have to look back centuries before the enlightenment to find examples of Christians behaving as badly as followers of the "religion of peace" are currently acting right now is lost on them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Because internet atheism grew out of a very specific set of cultural circumstances: pushing back against Christianization of public institutions in George W. Bush-era America during fundamentalism's last hurrah. Think the "evolution wars" culminating in Kitzmiller v. Dover in 2005.
    Plus, in general internet atheists are well-to-do white Westerners, so most of the religious traditions directly impacting their lives are going to be the Christian ones.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Unix is user-friendly — it's just choosy about who its friends are.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun Neck sleeve owner

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.